Blind Date Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, my angel," Parker said. "That was great. You certainly gave us a little piece of heaven."

"Agreed," the other man said. "I'll continue lying down here for a bit."

Unsteadily Ashley walked back to the bar. To be used and discarded, that was in the end the name of the game at these events. Her pleasure was irrelevant, what would they care that she was left high and dry, highly aroused, with a burning clit, aching for release.

More people had gathered at the bar, men and women, mingling and chatting amongst one another. It seemed most men were spent for now, and simply waited for the night to come. Her arousal levels started to fall slowly, and Ashley hoped that she would be done for the evening. While a moment ago her body was aching for more stimulation she now started to feel like she actually had enough. Her pussy still dripping wet from her own arousal with cum oozing out and running along her legs and the taste of cum lingering in her mouth, she felt dirty in more ways than one. At the bar she sat down, not caring about the puddles she was due to leave behind on the stool, and ordered herself another drink to clean her mouth and regain her strength.

Soon after she felt someone touching her waist, seemingly just feeling around.

"Sorry, just looking for an empty seat," she heard a female voice say.

"To my right should be an empty stool."

"Thanks. I'm Lynn, you?"

"Rose."

Lynn sat down at the bar, called the waiter and ordered herself a drink.

"Ah, I needed that," she said after the drink arrived and she had a big swallow of it.

"They given you a hard time?" Ashley asked.

"Pretty much. Having cum once, maybe twice today, the men that are still in the game have incredible staying power, you know. I've just been fucked for what must have been twenty minutes straight. I'm exhausted. I started to wonder if he would never come, when he finally did."

"I feel for you. And I'm sure it wasn't your first either today."

"Exactly. How's your day been?"

"Not too bad. Lost my clothes, given head, got fucked maybe four, five times, got cum on my face, my boobs, and dripping from my pussy. Pretty much within expectations."

"And still a long night to come."

"True. Hope my date won't disappoint."

"Disappoint in what way?"

Ashley laughed, "Any way. As you said the night is long, so you can't just have sex all the time."

"Ladies, sorry to disturb you, but I like your cooperation," a man said from in between them. She then felt an arm around her waist.

"What's up?" Lynn asked.

"I told this lovely lady here with me that I can tell a woman's bra size by mere touch. She doesn't believe me. I sized up her correctly, which she called dumb luck, so we put up a little wager. Now if I get four out of five others correct, she'll give me a blow job."

"And if you fail?" Ashley asked.

"I've promised to eat her pussy until she comes."

"Sounds like a win-win for you. And you get to play with some more boobs to boot," Lynn said. "So what's the score now?"

"Well first I had her correct at 38DD, after which we started the bet. One correct, one wrong so far, so I must have the next three correct to win."

"OK, try me," Ashley said.

A moment later she felt the man hug her from behind, putting his hands around her. Feeling the size of her upper body, then putting his hands on her breasts, massaging them, playing with her nipples. She was sure this was not needed for the measuring. Finally he weighted her breasts in his hands, and moved away.

"That is a 36B."

"Correct."

"And how about me?" Lynn asked.

"Let me see."

It became silent, while the guy probed Lynn's chest.

A minute later he said, "Tricky. I think 38, no make that 40, you're pretty big. Cup size let me feel again ... that must be a C."

"You're close. It is 40 indeed, but C cup is just too tight on me. I'm normally wearing 40D."

"Yahoo, that's two out of four wrong, and hereby you lose the bet," a girl cheered behind them. "Come with me, find a sofa or bed, I hope you suck well."

"And I hope you taste good."

They all laughed. Ashley and Lynn had another drink, and chatted the rest of the evening away, until William called for attention announcing they had finished the pairings. Ashley heard a nervous murmur in the crowd, as everyone was curious about who they would get to spend the night with.

5. An expected pairing comes with a big surprise.

Ashley was nervous, too. Who would she be paired with? Would it be Tom? And would he be as entertaining as he was during the dates?

Name after name was called. She heard Phoebe being paired with a man called Richard, she had no idea who that could be. Debbie and Julian got together too, as expected. And then finally she heard William announce, "Rose and Tom, room A7."

She was delighted. He kept his promise, and must have put her on number one, too. Now all she could hope for was for him to not disappoint. And she may have a highly entertaining night ahead of her.

The waiters came and went to deliver each couple to their respective rooms. Ashley was impressed by how well they could find their way in the darkness, as there was absolutely no light, nothing to see, nothing for reference to see where she was. Or where a wall was, or the corners in the corridors.

Ashley and Tom are also taken to their room. They explored the place a bit.

"I got a big bed, a table, some chairs here. Makes me think of a typical hotel room," Ashley reported.

"Found the bathroom. With a really large tub. I'm in for a soaking, and there's ample room for two."

Ashley heard water running, and made her way to the bath. She was happy to accept his invitation, a bath would do her good. When she arrived Tom was in the bath already. It was indeed a big one, comfortable for two people to take a bath together. The warm water slowly filled up the tub, covering them more and more.

They were silent, relaxing, just listening to the water. When the tub was full, Tom turned off the tap, and lay back down. Then it was silent. Neither of them said anything. Ashley started to relax, it was really comfortable. The bath was shaped so that she could lie comfortably without sliding in. She felt a high degree of trust in Tom, trust that he would treat her well.

Tom broke the silence, "So there we are. Alone. How do you feel?"

"Relaxed. Tired. Overall feeling quite well."

"Tonight I could celebrate, wasn't it?"

"Something like that it was, indeed."

"Having you here is celebration already. It brings back memories. So many memories."

"What memories?"

"Melissa. You're like Melissa. When she was younger, when we were just married. Some thirty years ago it was. I very much remember her slender body, her long raven black hair, her beautiful eyes and beaming smile. My Melissa."

Ashley started to feel a bit uncomfortable. This was not what she had expected at all. Was he playing with her again? It did not seem so, he sounded really sad. Why was he talking about another woman at all.

"What happened?"

"She's dead, almost three years ago. Traffic accident. The police told that she probably had a blackout, and lost control of her car before crashing head-on in a tree."

"I'm so sorry to hear that."

"I never got to say her goodbye. She was just, gone. Without warning, gone. The house was empty, I had no-one to come back home to. That was three years ago, I still can't forget her. I so much want to see her again, one more time, to at least say goodbye. But I can't. I tried to say it to her at her grave, but she's dead, there is no Melissa there."

Tom cried. Ashley moved so she lay on top of him, and hugged him. She felt really sad for the man, and was thinking whether there was anything she could do. And why he was here, at this event, and with her in the bath tub now, telling her this. She was really confused.

"Now I want to move on," he continued. "Move on with my life, but I can't forget her. I've always been true to her, never had another woman in my life. I came here to forget her and to move on, to have fun with the girls. But in the process I found you, too."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes I did. It was rather liberating. I had sex with two girls even, but I couldn't enjoy it, I still felt guilty."

"Guilty of what?"

"That I'm cheating on her."

"I'm sure she doesn't think like that. Don't you think she'll want you to move on with your life?"

"Still... it just doesn't feel right. I just... I still hope to say goodbye to her."

He sighed deep, as if fighting back his emotions. Ashley was unsure what to do, this was out of her comfort zone, and totally beyond what she signed up for.

"I make you think of her, don't I?"

"Yes. It feels like you are Melissa, as if she came back to me."

She swallowed, gathered her courage and she said softly, "Maybe I am Melissa."

"Melissa... I miss you so much..." Tom cried, and he hugged Ashley tightly. "I am so happy to feel you in my arms again."

"Make love to me, Tom. Tonight. All night. As tomorrow I will be gone."

"I want you, Melissa. I want you. Let this be our final goodbye."

Ashley felt his hands caress her backside, running over her hair, touching all over her body. She also could feel his dick harden. She was rather shocked by the turn of events, as she was now basically pretending to be his dead wife, and a young version of that wife to boot. Though she figured it may just be what he needs to move on. It was the only thing she could think of to do given the situation, and it seemed to work.

She started to rub her pussy over his crotch, his hands grabbing her waist, stabilising her in her movements. He was really hard now -- did he really have any girls, she wondered. He said he had sex with two other women. Or was it just the pretence of being with his beloved Melissa?

She lifted herself up a bit, and grabbed his hard cock, guiding it inside her. He let out a groan, and called out her name. Slowly she started moving, the water sloshing over the edge of the bath. He held her waist at first, then moved his hands up to her chest, playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples. She supported herself on his chest, holding his shoulders. Strong, muscular shoulders.

Her pussy started to feel hot. Her arousal was building up fast. He felt good, he obviously was totally into her now. He toyed with her breasts, then ran his hands over the rest of her body, down to her thighs, and then back up again. He started to moan louder, urging her on, meeting her movements by thrusting his hips up, pushing his dick deep inside of her.

It did not take long. "Melissa, this one is for you! All for you!" he cried, and Ashley felt his dick stiffening inside of her while he started to pump his sperm deep inside of her. He came long and hard, and when he was done she stayed on him for a while before pulling up and laying down in the bath next to him. He was quickly going limp now. His breath slowly returned to normal, and so did hers.

"I was your first tonight, wasn't I?" she asked.

"Yes. I couldn't do it. It just didn't feel right with the other girls. I tried, but couldn't. Their pussies were nice, but I needed yours, Melissa. You're the best."

"You saved it all for me," she said, and kissed him. "Thank you. A great farewell present."

He held her tight, "Don't go now."

"I'm not going anywhere before the night is over. Let's move to the bed, the water is getting cold."

She got up from the bath, and searched for towels. The floor of the bathroom was flooded, she walked carefully, feeling the walls, until she finally found a pile of towels. She grabbed one for herself and put it around her shoulders, then grabbed a second one and offered it to Tom. She first helped him to towel off, before she dried herself.

They went to the bed, and lay down.

"Make love to me," Ashley said seductively. "Make love like you can only do to me. Let us become one, for one last time."

"One last time..." Tom repeated. "But I want you to stay with me."

"You know I can't stay."

"I want you."

"I want you too. Take me, like only you can do."

"Melissa... I love you so much."

Tom started kissing her, Ashley answering his kiss. She could feel the passion in Tom, his passion for his late wife Melissa, not for her. She had now become Melissa, and hoped that by playing this role well she could help Tom to say goodbye to her.

Tom started kissing her ear, biting her earlobe. Ashley started to laugh, as she was so sensitive there, it was very ticklish. He then moved down to her neck, kissing her softly. One side, then the other. It felt really nice, he was so gentle, so soft. He flicked his tongue a few times along her neck, she giggled. He laughed at her reaction and kissed her lips.

He moved down a little, and a moment later she felt his tongue on her chest, searching for her nipples. He took a nipple in his mouth, suckling it gently. She felt as if she was on fire, the arousal was really strong. Her nipples were hard instantly, he sucked her just right. It was as if he had been sucking that nipple for so many times that he knew exactly what she liked.

He sucked her for a long time, then moved to the other nipple. His sucking felt really good, Ashley felt her pussy getting really wet. She was so highly aroused, she thought he could make her come by just playing with her nipples, sucking her so gently, his hand playing with her other breast.

He moved down, a hand touched her pussy. It was as if a jolt of electricity had been applied, the sensation was so strong, she was just overly sensitive by now. A moment later she felt another jolt, as the hand was replaced by his expert mouth. The moment his tongue touched her clit she screamed out loud, continuing her screams while he flicked his tongue around, bringing her to orgasm in seconds.

She clamped her legs around his head, not letting him go, urging him on. He needed no encouragement. He lapped up all her juices, continuing to stimulate her strongly. When she came back down to earth she let go of his head.

"Wow, that was great. Best ever."

"That was my goodbye to you, Melissa. I want to send you off on a high note."

"Thank you so much."

After lying silently on the bed for a while to regain her senses and strength, Ashley climbed on top of him.

"I'm not done with you just yet, Tom," she continued, as she rubbed her hands over his chest, playing with his chest hair. She bent down, grabbed his head between her hands, and planted a kiss on his mouth. Then she slowly scooted down on his body, until she was sitting on the top of his thighs. She felt his chest, enjoyed playing with his chest hairs, and played a bit with his nipples.

After a while she scooted a bit further down, and took his dick in her hands. He was hard already, very hard. She rubbed her hands up and down the shaft, before bending over and taking him in her mouth. She slowly started sucking him, in the meantime playing with his balls. She let his dick drop out of her mouth, and licked the full length before sucking him in again. Tom groaned, and played with her hair, caressing her head.

She sucked slowly, stimulating him gently, wanting him to last long. He should be able to last long now anyway but still there was no rush, no urgency. She listened to his soft moans, he was obviously enjoying her mouth very much. She sucked his balls in her mouth, very softly, knowing how sensitive a man's testicles are.

Having coated his dick in her saliva, she moved up again, and slowly impaled herself on him. He fit so nicely, filling her so well. She took him in completely, and then just sat down, enjoying the feel. She slowly started moving, feeling her pussy getting wetter quickly, lubricating him, making him slide in and out easier and easier.

Tom bent up, and took one of her nipples in her mouth again. Ashley threw her head back and her chest forward, encouraging him. He sucked very nicely. She felt very good, a hard dick in her pussy, her nipples being stimulated so nicely. She could feel his passion, he was really making love to her, not just having sex. Her pussy juices by now started to leak out, she was just sitting there on his dick and she started to leak already.

Then he grabbed her waist, and put her on her back on the bed, all the time keeping his dick buried inside her. She relaxed and spread her legs, allowing him full access. Slowly he started to move. In and out. Slowly, pulling almost completely out and then plunging deep inside her. She started to moan. He held her to the bed tightly, taking full control of the situation. She tried to follow his movements, keeping up with his rhythm.

"Melissa!" Tom cried. "Melissa!"

He pumped harder and harder. He held her shoulders to stop her from moving. Ashley started to moan louder, her moans became screams as she was reaching her orgasm.

"Melissa, let me send you off properly. Let us become one, one more time."

Her body tensed, she was reaching her peak. He was fucking her deep and hard now, bringing her over the edge. She screamed out loud. Her orgasm ripped through her, she could feel her pussy juices run freely as she clamped down on him tightly. She grabbed his ass with her legs, pushing him harder. It did not take much longer for him to come as well.

"Melissa, goodbye. Farewell. I love you, Melissa," Tom cried when he came. Immediately after he collapsed on top of Ashley, crying. She hugged him tight, and let him cry.

He cried for a long time, and when he calmed down she said softly, "Thank you, Tom. That was the best goodbye I could imagine. Thank you. I must go now, I can not stay with you. Please do move on with your life. Do it for me."

"Melissa..." He continued to cry for a while, until he fell asleep in Ashley's arms.

She felt sad for the man, and hoped she helped him to get over his loss and to move on. It would make the whole event worthwhile to her. Tired of the whole day, she quickly fell asleep too.

When they woke up thin lines of daylight peeked through the curtains. It was still quite dark in the room, but she could see a little. Ashley was really happy to be able to use her eyes again, to still have vision. She looked at the man next to her. He was indeed in his fifties, with dark grey hair. She had no idea how he really looked like until now. Her movements awoke him, and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Melissa?" he said.

"Melissa has left."

"Of course. She came back only to say goodbye. She's really gone."

"Yes." She touched his face, ran her hand over his head. "How do I look? Am I still pretty in the light?"

He smiled, "You are totally not like how I imagined you. Totally unlike Melissa. And yes you're still really pretty."

She traced her fingers over his shoulders, down to his chest, and played a bit with his chest hair. She was wondering whether he was really over Melissa now, and figured there was only one way to find out. Seduce him. Not as Melissa, but as Rose. She was looking forward to feeling his dick inside of her once more, this man was good. He was old enough to be her father, but with age comes experience, and the night before he did her really well.

"How do you feel now?"

"Happy. I was so happy to see her again, and to know that she's fine."

"That's great."

Her hand moved down, she found his cock. It was half hard, hardening quickly under her touch.

"Let's have some breakfast," she said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Can I have you for breakfast?"

"Of course."

She pushed him on his back, straddled him, and took him in her. She was wet in anticipation. Anticipation of his hard cock filling her up, anticipation of his tongue teasing her nipples. She was not disappointed, as the moment she presented her breasts to his face, he took the bait. He started sucking her nipples, and started fucking her. She could feel he was very much into it. Not the passionate lovemaking of the night before, which was understandable, he was now enjoying her body for what it was.