Blind Date Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

Thanks to a total lack of foreplay it took her a while to get fully aroused, but then she got very wet. He lasted remarkably long as well, but finally he filled her up with his hot sperm.

Crashing down next to him, she said, "That was wonderful."

"That was a thank you for last night. For helping me to say goodbye."

Ashley smiled. It seemed everything came together well, and that Tom was indeed a step further in processing the loss of his wife. She had to admit that her date did not disappoint, even though it was not exactly what she had expected.

She got up from the bed to call room service and have breakfast delivered to her room. She then noticed two neat piles of clothing, Tom's and hers. She had no idea when this was delivered, she guessed it was there already when they were taken to the room, she just did not find it in the darkness.

They got dressed before breakfast was delivered, and had breakfast together before heading out. In the main hall more people had gathered already, a few couples had not come out yet, they followed not long after.

It was odd to see these people again, fully dressed. Ashley was wondering who she had sex with the day before. She also suddenly realised that other than Tom no-one had actually seen her naked, nor had she seen any of the other people naked. She had no idea how many men she had had, and was not about to start asking for any names to figure it who it were. It was better like this. What happened in the dark, stayed in the dark.

She and Tom parted ways, and she started to mingle with the rest of the guests. Soon she noticed Phoebe, who looked rather happy. Most of the men and women were looking happy, and the others looked mainly sleepy -- they probably just did not sleep enough, which she considered a good sign in itself.

William and Angel, you guys did it again, she thought. How you two do it I don't know, but you pulled off another event that all participants will remember for quite some time to come. And I'm sure a good amount of money has been raised for the blind.

The final couple came in, walking hand in hand, both looking a bit flushed, as if they had just been having sex and then rushed out of the room for the man to catch the plane. A slightly chubby looking girl, Ashley figured that must be Debbie. And the guy she was with, that must be Julian then. She thought back of the events of the previous night, including that she took a shot of Julian's cum on her chest. She felt odd looking at him, knowing what he did with her, but he probably not knowing who she was.

Soon after the men were taken to the plane for their flight home, Phoebe approached her.

"Good morning, how's your night been?"

"Exciting. And very interesting. How about you?"

"Exhausting."

Ashley laughed, "So you had a good time?"

"Sure, I enjoyed myself."

"Me too. And now it's time to go home, don't you think?"

"Yes... and over two hours to wait for the plane to pick us up and take us back to reality. I'd like to go for a nap. Let's make use of one of those beds."

"Good idea."

i_would
i_would
112 Followers