All Comments on 'Blind Date For Eric'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Doesn't anybody know where the hymen is?

A pretty good story, but .... for all the precautions et cetera there was no condom - so the characters' behavior no longer rang true - the author had worked hard and done well at developing character up to that point

And then he blew it. The hymen is located at the entrance of the vagina - something the author clearly is unaware of. It would be nice if this simple, absolutely basic aspect of human anatomy could be reflected in stories that are otherwise meant to be realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Forget the comment before mine

I guess maybe he was never in love. For your tender and loving story about to deerving people...a great, big, gold star! Sweet. Gentle and so sadly, uncommon.

Thanks from the bottom of a grateful reader's heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Blind Date For Eric

I agree with the last comment.

Excellent story.

Well writen and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Terrific

I give u 5 stars for still believing in love and loving. As a recently divorced 56 yr old male it made me wish that my life would be so lucky as this man's. Kudos for a well written and conceived story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What?

Your paragraphs are too long and you never followed up on the whole "Pam" aspect. Plus, if she was as wet as you led the reader to believe, they wouldn't have needed KY. It was unrealistic and not very well developed, planned, or thought out. God, I'm mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done

Thank you for a tender and touching story. You captured the feeling of 2 people finding love for the first time after so many years as adults. The pacing was perfect and the characterizations were excellent. I really liked these folks and that said volumes about your writing. Please keep writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Great story!! I came here looking for a quick thrill. What I got was a truly heart touching story...and the thrill I sought. Thank you for a great tale of love and devotion!

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
I loved it

Although I was a tad confused by the KY gel but other than that, a great yarn and you did introduce some characters, Pam for one, that'd be great to get to know in part 2? (hint hint)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow hot

good going it was hot you did good do chapter 2

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 19 years ago
really hot

I hope you write a chapter two this story was good

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Can we have part/chapter 2?

Please Tony, think on it at least, we deserve it, except the mean b...ard somwhere near th bottom!

John

chomerchomerabout 18 years ago
different but great

tony: following nancy and eric through their blind date to the consumption of their love relationship and dating with no sex then the final consumption of sex and loss of virginty to becoming true love was all this story was about and very complete and very truthfully written makes me seem like i was there. Thanks from homer!

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 17 years ago
Very nice. I love romances.

You are very good at the romance category. I can't believe your a guy! :-) I found you through Blondie and I have already thanked her. Keep up the excellent work.

Take Care,

LF

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Lovely!

A touching tale, if imperfect in places. Now, where's Chapter Two?

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Nicely done

A beautiful female virgin 31 years old? Do any of those still exist? A guy who doesn't want to have sex with a beautiful, 31 year-old virgin? Can you make a story out of that? Well, you did, and a good one too. Romantic, even. He was a perfect gentleman, and she really needed it, so in the end (pun intended), it all worked out. Great story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Anyone can take a anonymous cheap shot...

BUT DAMNED FEW PEOPLE CAN WRITE A STORY AS GOOD AS THIS ONE! Thank you, Tony, for one of the best stories I have read on this site. And, believe me, I have read a hell of a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Good

Though a little unrealistic, how many 30 year old virgins are there, or 31 y. o. healthy males who are so whimpy about initiating sex when the woman wants it? Still, a fun romantic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
manicotti again?

great story but do all of your characters visit the same Italian restaurant where the salad is too garlicy but the manicotti is perfect?

haha it's kind of like your signature on the story.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
greate story

greate story... continuet, so to see if the get married or not.. please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why did you introduce the female cop if she was not going to be a part of the story? The same part could have been done a male cop -minus the crush ;-) . Dude could have been a rookie fresh out of academy like the female cop.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
excellent story 5 stars

The story was fairly flat yet emotional two not so extraordinary people finding a reluctant bliss in eachother other. The gave great description and rolled through scenes with expert care grooming each with emotion and description. The ending was abrupt almost curt with the reader left to find their own way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hymen's location

You, like most of the authors that submit sex stories to Literotica, have absolutely NO IDEA where a virgin's hymen is located. You can't put your finger, tongue, nor penis even slightly into a virgin's vagina without going through her hymen, if it's still intact, or passed where it used to be if it has already been broken. It's not located three or four inches inside the vagina, IT'S LOCATED AT THE ENTRANCE TO IT!!!!! Just below the little bulge where the opening of the urethera is located is a circular opening, sometimes with what looks like a scalloped ridge around it. That's where the hymen is located until it's broken.

Information on virtually ANY subject is readily available on the internet. There's no excuse for anyone making this kind of mistake. Check it out! Just bring up a search engine, such as Google, or Bing, and type in: "Hymen Location." You will find hundreds of sites that will explain where it is, many with diagrams or photos. Do a little research on your subject before you make a fool of yourself by being totally ignorant about your subject - PLEASE!!!

It totally ruins a story for me when the author starts blathering about anything as fact, when he doesn't have any idea what he is writing. I didn't even finish the story after you had your hero rubbing her g-spot before he got to her hymen... they just aren't built like that. Sheeeeeeesh!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT FIRST!!!!

john68utjohn68utover 10 years ago
Constructive criticism

It's letting someone know when they make a mistake without being an ass about it.

So Tony for future reference it seems the hymen is very close to the opening of the vagina.

Oh and it's illegal to feed sucks at a pond after 6pm.

Don't need to look that up it's a lie not basd on fact.

I really enjoyed your story.

Sorry for being an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Well written, very believable, looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GOOD

But after reading my first Tony155 submission, Is That Really You? -- that one outshines Blind Date almost as much as the sun outshines the moon.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have got to be kidding!

Another idiot author that has no idea about female anatomy. The hymen can be seen. If you want to know if a girl is a virgin spread the pussy lips and fucking look!!! The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina (the hole, not the pussy/labia/vulva). A vulva is NOT a vagina!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, but the end, it hinted at a happily ever after, but it left this reader looking for a conclusion, marriage, children and the future. Still gets my 5-star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous