Blind Faith Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You missed the nipple Mum." I said and the last two struck hard in exactly the right place. She changed aim and repeated the punishment to the other breast and nipple.

"Check her over Master," said the headmistress.

I stayed still and smiled sweetly as the Master looked closely then felt the welts across my breasts. He was flushed and really shaking as he did this. "No damage," he reported.

"Stand away Girl, Your turn Jones minor."

Anne said, "Can I have the same as that Mum." And took the same position I had just left. The Master more boldly took her wrists and Anne soon had twelve strips across her breasts. The Master examined her breasts. He was more confident with her. I knew he had explored Anne before!

"No damage Mum," he reported.

The mistress said, "You can have six more down there to teach you what pubic hair is for Jones Minor get astride the horse and open your legs wide," Said the Head Mistress. Anne smiled sweetly at me and did as she was told. The Head Mistress managed to deliver six very good strokes across Anne's exposed cunt. And Anne made quite a lot of noise. "Check her out Master," said the Head Mistress. The Master got very close to Anne and tenderly examined the inflamed tissue. Anne was flooding as he did this and juices ran down her thighs. "Help her up man, sit her there." She was pointing to an oddly shaped stool. Anne lent upon him and was sat on the stool she moaned as she sat. The Head Mistress looked at me, "Well?" she asked.

I smiled, I then took a gymnastic stance Standing on one leg the other pointing to heaven with my right arm holding it high. "Six this side please Mum." I lent over to the side giving her a lateral stroke on my left labia. I changed legs and turned "Six this side Mum." and got six more on that side.

"Check her for damage Master," Said the Head Mistress. I Held my pose and the Master ran his hand over my burning and very wet labia. He did not look at my face he was scarlet but was enjoying feeling my vaginal lips.

"No damage," Mum.

"You did say you would go on till I asked you to stop Mum so could you do the rest here?" I bent down tucked my head under put my shoulders to the floor straightened my body then did the splits with legs wide. I took my labia and held them apart. "Ok Mum, go for it as fast and as hard you can, or should I say dare."

The cane whistled, I began to orgasm and eventually passed out. I do not think I made a sound! I woke with the Master examining my burning parts. There was obvious fluid around his mouth. The Head Mistress was looking over his shoulder. "No visible damage Mum."

"Can I have a few of them Mum?" said Anne, assuming a similar position.

The Head Mistress obliged. Anne yelled as each stroke fell enough she yelled after the fourth.

"Check her out Master," said the Head Mistress.

The Master did a careful examination of Anne and was soon kissing the tender flesh. Anne was coming strongly. The Master lifted his head long enough to say. "No Damage, but she needs more of this," and plunged his tongue into Anne's gaping hole.

The Head Mistress, said "I had better see to this one then," and fell upon me. Her tongue was divine. I came and came. I remember falling asleep with my head between the Head Mistresses legs and my tongue lapping her juices.

I woke up in a very large bed in silk sheets, but alone.

I looked around then went back to sleep. I was woken much later by Anne. She had a huge tray of food. I ate rather a lot.

"Fun starts when you're ready," said Anne. "Half and hour, or longer?" she asked.

"Ok an hour," I said.

An hour later Anne came in, she was in her green dominatrix outfit and gave me her black one. I gingerly pulled it on and asked her to do up the straps as tight as they would go. "Ok Joyce-Lynne follow me." We went down a few stairs and along a corridor into a hallway and down stairs into the dungeon. I opened the door and was confronted by wall to wall bound men and one woman. The Head Mistress was naked and hogtied legs spread wide there was a dildo in both holes, there was a ball gag in her mouth. The men, there were seven, excluding the Master, all young were in chains or ropes attacked to the walls, or ceiling but all able to move. All were naked none sporting erections until they had seen me. Then members began to rise. The Master was hogtied like the Head Mistress with a butt plug and ball gag.

"Ok Joyce-Lynn you can do what ever you like with all these slaves. I will join in. Who do you want to start with?"

"The Master, he seemed to know what he was doing when he cooled your cunt down. Bring him over here lets ask him if he will do me as well as he did you." The Master was nodding violently. I spent the next hour checking all of the men out upon my inflamed labia. I ignored The Head Mistress, Anne took my lead and did much the same though she had two larger cocks fuck her while other men lapped her cunt.

I had soon had enough of men and told Anne to come do me. She was much better than the men. The Head Mistress had been making mewling noises for a while.

"Let us release her, but she must not touch." I said. So she was set free. It was not long before I caught her with a cock in her hand

"Got you bring me a cane. Lie down young man; get him hard Head Mistress then straddle him reverse cowgirl, hold her arms back boy any one else want a go and I struck her breasts with the cane she went off like a rocket. She was soon fucked by some men even a double penetration and many strokes of the cane later she was gasping for a final thrashing from me.

"I am not a supple as you Joyce-Lynne but I want as many as I can take right here." she spread her swollen pussy lips I got the Master to hold her legs and Anne held her arms. I then let her have it. She was out of it after three strokes.

She came round a few minutes later. "Ok Head Mistress now you get fucked! Come on boys the Head Mistress needs fucking." They all had her. I do not think she was aware after the second. She was howling like a wolf.

I waited a while and eventually all activity stopped I waited a while longer. All the slaves were un-fettered now.

I found some cool water. I went round reviving them all.

"Ok people, my turn now You have all had orgasms I have not had one. I want you to make me come and here is how you do it." I had found a very large vibrator. I inserted it in my anus, "Now fuck me with what ever. You can all make me come."

The all tried and tried and eventually I came in a shuddering orgasm with the Master's cock in my mouth and the Head Mistresses fist in my cunt.

They put me to bed. Next day or perhaps a day later Anne came to me. "It's time to go home Joyce-Lynne."

© Sylvi Slafford September 2010

12