Blind Leading Blind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it still hurt? Would I cause you any pain if I forget and touch it?"

Kim finally spoke up. "She likes to have it massaged. The nerves are still there and just as sensitive as the other tit. We are worried that there may be trouble when she starts to make milk. The doctor wants to keep her from trying to feed the child because of it. We are considering having me injected with hormones to provide for that."

"But you would be there when we had sex, right Kim?"

"Of course I would. Do you think I'd let you within twenty feet of Angel without me?"

Though Angel looked the part of a bull dyke, it was obvious that Kim was the dominant one in this relationship.

"When would you want to do this?"

Kim spoke up. "Angel is due to ovulate within a few days so we were thinking that you could have sex with her tonight and that we could come over for three or four nights to make it more likely to succeed."

"That is pretty clinical. Why don't we postpone it until next month? You two can visit a few times a week till then and we can get to know each other. If I were to just take you to a guest room and fuck you, I would not be much better than your attacker. You should have time to get comfortable with me. I want to know the mothers of my child a bit better than I do now."

"What's to know? We will agree to your terms. We just want to get pregnant, not marry you. Let's try it this week and while we are waiting to see if it took we can get to know you. Please give us a chance at this Aaron. We really do want a baby."

By this time everyone was done with dinner. Diane, Madge, and Justine had been helping the children eat during the conversation. Angel couldn't take her eyes off little Madeline. She was in a highchair next to Madge and was having trouble staying awake. Her poor little head kept dropping and jerking back up. She would always fight sleep as if the world was going to end while she slept and she didn't want to miss it. Mark, on the other hand, would fall asleep at the drop of a pin; anywhere he happened to be at the time. Jill and Julia would then announce that they were sleepy and curl up next to Mark.

"It's time to get these four ready for bed." Madge said. "Would you like to help me Angel? It would be good practice; although I can't guarantee that your child will be the sweet little darling that these are. Diane certainly wasn't this even tempered."

Angel had the same panicky look that I must have had the first time I held one of the kids. Kim on the other hand just looked anxious. She got up and lifted Madeline out her chair and cuddled her with adoration on her face. I knew where the idea to have a child originated now. Angel still hadn't moved. Madge picked up Mark.

"Would you like to hold him Angel dear? He really is a sweet little boy."

"Let me get used to the idea first. I will have plenty of time to practice before I get my own."

"There is no rush hon, come with us and we will talk some more."

Justine went with them and just like that Diane and I were alone.

"That went well, didn't it?" Sarcasm was dripping from my voice. I wasn't too sure about this yet.

"Yes it did dear. Angel and Kim will be good parents Aaron. I want you to do this even more now."

"But why, Diane? Why should I place the welfare of my child in the hands of two women who have so much hate in them? I am really concerned about how the kid will grow up in that household."

"The easy way to take care of that is to have them move in here and help them raise the child."

"What?!?!"

"It may take a bit, but I think that we can get Angel and Kim to move in with us. We have plenty of room. Mom's sister is not doing well and mom wants to go live with her. That will give us the apartment in the basement for Angel and Kim. Angel was telling me that their lease had a no kids clause and they would have to move anyway; so why not here?"

"Do you think they'll stop growling at me whenever our paths cross?"

"I'm sure that they will get used to you, Dear."

Our conversation was cut short by the return of Justine and Madge with our guests.

"They are such sweet kids. I can't believe how they have bonded already. Madge told us that the twins won't sleep without Mark in the bed with them and that Madeline sleeps better with him as well. You may have a problem when puberty hits them unless things change."

"We'll worry about that when the time comes. Sex ed for children with two mommies is likely to be interesting anyway. Shall we move to the living room and continue our discussion?"

"You kids go on, I'm going to bed like the little ones. It has been a long day for me."

"Good night, Mom."

"Good night, Madge. Thanks for inviting us over. No matter how it works out we thank you for trying."

"You are welcome, Angel. I hope you get what you want."

"Would you four ladies please join me?"

The five of us moved into the living room where I sat on the love seat with Diane in my lap and Justine snuggled up beside us. Kim and Angel each took an armchair across from us and sat. Kim seemed to be relaxed, but Angel was a wreck. She was sitting on the edge of the chair wringing her hands.

"Angel, you don't need to be so nervous; there are other ways. There is always the turkey baster method if nothing else works. It shows what a beautiful person you are that you are willing to do something for your lover that terrifies you so much. I would enjoy making love to you, but you are way too nervous for that tonight. Do you two have any plans for the weekend?"

Kim answered. "None at all. We were going to visit with a rape victim who wanted to give up her baby, but her parents won't let her do it, so we have nothing planned Aaron."

"Well why don't you stay here with us for the weekend? Spend some time with the kids and get used to being around a man and maybe get to know me a bit. Maybe you won't be so nervous around me then."

"Do you mean that you will grant us our wish?"

"As long as you agree to my conditions, yes. The very thought of it has Diane so excited my lap is wet, and I have trouble refusing her anything."

They both laughed at Diane's red face as she shoved it into my chest.

"Let me show you the guest room Angel." Justine said. "Kim can stay here and talk with Aaron and Diane."

The talk with Kim centered on her work as an administrator at Home hospital. Angel worked there as well as an orderly. They had a very liberal outlook at the hospital and domestic partnerships were acknowledged on their health plan, so Angel's obstetrics would be covered. Kim was complaining about the condo they were living in and how they would have to move when Angel got pregnant.

"Would this be too far to commute, Kim?"

"No, Diane, this wouldn't be bad at all. Why do you ask?"

"Because Mom wants to go live with her sister and her apartment in the basement would be empty then. It has a separate entrance and parking place and its own phone line and cable outlet. There is even a little kitchenette down there and the door to the main part of the house locks. We could work out the rent and you would have access to the pool and workout room."

"That is quite an offer. Why would you be willing to have us live here?"

"Angel is family. I love her dearly and always have. Plus it would mean more playmates for our children without dealing with public school. You would get free childcare and your child would get to know his or her half brother and sisters as Aaron requested. It just makes sense to me. You might be a bit uncomfortable at first, but I am sure that we can get beyond that."

"I'll have to think about this for a bit and discuss it with Angel, but at first blush it sounds too good to be real. What kind of rent would we be talking about here?"

I had to speak up then, and of course put my foot in my mouth. "I would only ask for utilities. It won't cost us anything for you to live here. I had that apartment built for Madge and if she moves out it would just sit empty."

"Fuck that! There is no way I'm going to be beholding to a man. We either pay a fair price for rent or we don't move in. I will not be kept like a pet."

"Move in where? What are you talking about being kept Kim?"

Justine had come back in to the room and burst into the conversation at that point.

"Talk to your lord and master about it. Where is Angel?"

"I'll show you. She said that she wanted to lie down and to bring you back."

Kim kind of huffed her way over to Justine and followed her out.

"Why did you have to say that Aaron? I almost had her convinced before you injured her pride. Now I'll have to start all over again. Stay out of this and let me take care of it."

What else could I say? "Yes dear."

Justine came back then and Diane explained what had happened. She looked at me with disgust and I bowed my head meekly.

"Come along Aaron. You can serve penance in our room. All this talk about getting Angel pregnant has both of us hot as can be. Even if you don't get a chance at her this weekend, you get to try with me. I'm fertile and I think that I am finally ready for another baby. I know that you have been talking about having another for months now, Diane."

"I know what you mean; thinking of my man doing Angel has me sitting in a puddle. I'm still wet even after he almost blew it with Kim."

I got up and carried Diane to our bedroom. Even when she was pregnant with the twins she never weighed much more than a hundred pounds. I was able to carry her in my arms with little trouble.

That night was fun. Both women worked me until I was unable to do any more, then dismissed me and took care of each other. I hope the noise didn't keep our guests awake.

By the time Angel and Kim left Sunday night we were all becoming friends. Julie and Jill took to Kim easily and Mark went along with them as usual. It was obvious to me that the twins were going to dominate Mark to a large extent, but I was also sure that they would never do anything to hurt him. Madeline's personality hadn't really shown itself too much yet, but what had shown was pretty mild and devoted to Mark as well.

Over the next month we got to know Angel and Kim quite well. They finally agreed to move in to the basement apartment, but only if or when Angel came up pregnant. I also agreed that they would pay comparable rent and utilities. We visited with the Jenkins at their place and at ours and they also became friends with Angel and Kim. At first both women were wary of David, until they saw Bethany playing with him like a big jungle gym.

Finally came the big weekend when we would try to get Angel pregnant. They came over for dinner on Friday night and were to stay in the guest room for the night. My girls were getting excited all over again and attacked me as soon as our guests had retired.

In our bedroom the fun began. "You go first Justine,' Diane said, "I want a mustache ride." Justine was already wet and when Diane settled herself on my face Justine slid her pussy down over my dick. This was why I loved having two women in bed. The taste of one and the feel of another at the same time was almost sensory overload. Diane was sitting up with her hands holding the headboard and able to keep her pussy in just the right position. I was almost getting drowned from her juices she was so excited. I had one hand tickling her rose bud anus while I licked all around her fragrant cunt. She loved it when I teased her before attacking her clit so I was just working around and around without actually touching the thunder spot. When she started rocking back and forth trying to get me to touch it I sucked her large clitoris between my lips and flicked it quickly with my tongue.

While all this had been going on with Diane Justine had not been still. She was rocking herself on my erection alternately playing with my nipples and Diane's. As Diane yelled out an orgasm Justine sat straight up and I could feel her cunt spasm around my dick.

Diane fell over off of my face and Justine collapsed down till she was lying full on me, exhausted. I hugged her to me and rolled over. I positioned myself as best I could, I had fallen out when we turned over, and reentered her. Justine was tall enough that I was able to suck on a tittie while fucking; something most men could not do. She enjoyed it immensely as did I. As I started sucking on her left tit, Diane's head moved in on the other one. Diane was also strumming Justine's clit between us as I thrust in to her. As my strokes got faster and we were both nearing our peak, Diane switched her hand to under us and stabbed one finger into Justine's anus. That was all it took. As Justine tried to pull me into her body with her very strong legs, which were wrapped around my back, and her pussy clenched and stroked my cock from within herself I exploded into her. She and Diane weren't the only ones excited at the idea of getting them pregnant. For some reason it sent me to a new high. Maybe the thought that biology was not going to be thwarted again, that my seed could find the goal as nature intended.

When Justine relaxed and let me go, I slid over beside her. Diane was immediately trying to get between Justine's thighs to get a little treat from her very full pussy.

"Not yet you greedy wench. You're already pregnant again, and I want my chance. Give me a pillow and let this stuff settle in and do its job. You can clean off our husband while you are waiting."

Diane did as she asked and handed her a pillow, which Justine placed under her ass to elevate her vagina and keep my sperm within her body. Diane then moved over to my groin and proceeded to lick me completely clean. As she was doing this I thought I saw some movement at the closet doors. I tried to get another glimpse without letting whoever it was know that I had seen them. The only person I could think of that might want to watch us having sex would be Angel or Kim. As I saw movement on the other end of the closet I realized that it was both of them. I was not averse to having an audience so I kept quiet.

After getting me clean Diane moved over to Justine and waited for her to give the go ahead.

I leaned over Justine and began kissing her and telling her that she was beautiful and sexy and that she was a great mother and would be again.

Justine gave the go ahead and Diane dived in with enthusiasm. As she was licking and sucking my cum out of her sister wife I watched and began to get hard again. There was something about seeing the two of them go at it that got my juices flowing. They knew this of course and used it ruthlessly to their own ends. Our sex life was not an every night thing by this time, but when one of them wanted sex, the other usually did too. In other words, making love to one wife got the other excited so that I almost never had just one orgasm during sex. I'm not sure how I got this lucky, but I was not going to do anything to shut it down. If they wanted me to get Angel pregnant I would, and if they wanted her and Kim to move in, they would. I was pussy whipped and I knew it and approved.

Diane pulled her head from between Justine's legs and reached over to check on me.

"It worked again Justine, he's ready for me."

"Get over here woman and get the fucking you deserve."

I pulled Diane over and placed her on her knees with her head on my pillow. I moved up behind her and Justine reached over to guide me in. Diane needed no help getting ready as she was flowing like a river and had been for some time now. I shoved my shaft into her socket in one smooth stroke. She gasped and pushed back at me.

"Oh yes daddy, fuck me, make me yours."

I began the old in and out slowly but Diane was having none of it. She bucked like a new bronco and gave me no choice but to get her to her orgasm as quickly as possible. I was in no hurry but accommodated her because I knew from long experience that if she did not get off quickly when she was like this, she might not get off at all. If I tried to prolong it she would soon get tired and be unable to cum. If I got her off now, she would be able to take a more relaxed run at another. So I sped up to the point that our bodies slamming into one anther sounded like pistol shots into a watermelon. (Get that word picture out of your minds if you can dear readers.)

It didn't take long before Diane was moaning and getting louder and louder. Suddenly she went rigid and I felt her cunt milking my cock trying to get a deposit in her womb. I wasn't ready for another cum just yet so I slowed down as she rode through her orgasm and continued stroking. I lowered her to the bed on her side without losing the connection. She straightened out her left leg and raised the right one up toward her chest. I straddled her left leg and continued fucking her in this position. We had discovered this one when they were very pregnant and it was a nice way to make love. She was able to relax and enjoy the sensations without having me pressing down on her of her having to hold her self up. She was also able to cause greater friction by squeezing her legs together. She did this now as I sped up little by little building to my own orgasm.

Justine insinuated her head to Diane's tits and licked and sucked them as Diane had done to her. She was also able to rub Diane's clit, as I was not making much contact in this position. Soon I was really starting to rut and as I blasted into Diane Justine was rubbing her clit enough to get Diane off again. Falling to the side I snuggled into Diane's back and lifted my head enough for Justine to kiss me.

"You can come out now girls. The show is over."

Angel and Kim walked out of the closet looking very sheepish.

"I assume that this was your idea Justine. Could you please tell me what you had in mind?"

"I had the thought that Angel might not be so scared if she saw how you treat us; but then you had to go and get Rambo on me. You may have set this project back by a few days."

"I didn't hear any complaints from either of you."

Angel looked up at me. "When did you see us in the closet?"

"When Diane was going down on Justine I saw movement and realized what was going on. Did the sight of these two acting lesbian excite you?"

"The whole thing was exciting. You were calm and gentle till they wanted rough, then you provided that. Everything you did was for their benefit, even before you knew we were watching. You acted as if everything was for their pleasure, yours didn't matter."

"I'm not so self depreciating as that. For every pleasure I give them, they give it back threefold. I can't see what guys get from just jumping on and getting off. Our lovemaking is so much fun that I can't imagine doing it any other way."

Angel then looked over at Diane. "Did you really eat his cum out of Justine? That is so gross, but exciting."

Justine answered her. "It is not gross. The taste of Aaron is great straight, but mixed in with our juices it becomes outstanding."

"I don't think I can do that, but watching it certainly got me excited."

"If you think that was good, try it yourself. I know Diane would love for you to lick her pussy. She would also like to return the favor. She has only tasted mine and one other and would like some more experience."

Angel wasted no time crawling up between Diane's outstretched legs and gently lowered her head to the juncture.

"Kim? Would you help me undress your lover? Diane can't return the favor if Angel is still dressed."

Kim looked dazed, but she set to with a will and soon Angel was just as naked as the three of us. Justine started to undress Kim and she helped, still in a daze.

"Would it be betrayal if you let me taste you Kim? Diane has had another woman, but I haven't. Would you let me see what it is like?"

Kim seemed to wake up then. "Since my partner has her head between your wife's legs right now, I hardly think betrayal comes to mind. All of this is making me very horny and if you would like to lick me, I'm willing."