Blind Leading Blind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took Justine's hand and lay down beside Diane. Justine started at her tits and slowly licked her way down to Kim's center. Kim never took her eyes off of Angel licking Diane.

Diane for her part was giving Angel all the encouragement she could want. She kept telling her just how she loved her little cousin and was telling her that she wanted her to stay to take care of the children. I don't know how much of this Angel was hearing with her head clamped between Diane's thighs, but I could see that Kim was hearing every word.

This continued for a while and I was getting aroused again when Justine lifted her head up and asked Kim if she was going to have sex with me?

"Why would I want to do that? I hate men."

"But you are asking Angel to do it even though it scares her to death. If you do it first she will see how much you love her and it will be much easier for her to do it as well."

"Aren't you upset with the idea of your husband sleeping with other women?

"Is he cheating on us? Not when we know about it, beside which he would never do that without us insisting on it. He is a very faithful and caring man. We want you to know that not all sex with men is painful or terrifying. I don't expect you to turn a new leaf and leave Angel for Aaron, just that you should direct the hatred in your life toward those that hurt you, not toward all men.

Kim just looked at Justine and then reached down to pull her up and give her a very strong kiss.

"You are right. I shouldn't expect Angel to do something that I won't. If you are so set on me fucking your husband, then lead me on."

Justine did just that and led Kim around the bed to my side and positioned her over me. She grabbed my cock and swabbed it around Kim's very wet slot and positioned me at an entrance not seen by man for quite a few years.

"You are in charge Kim. Aaron will do nothing except maybe fondle your cute little tits a bit. You go just as fast or slow as you want, it's your show."

It was true that Kim's tits were cute and little. I was doomed to live with only small tits in my house. They ranged from Diane's tiny fried eggs to Kim's AA sized morsels, Justine was an A and Angel racked the most with maybe a B cup.

Actually I couldn't be happier. All of them were just a delight to me. Large tits may look better in dresses, but didn't really feel any better, different, but not better.

Kim lowered herself slowly onto me and goddamn was she tight. I didn't know if she and Angel used dildos in their sex play, but if they did they used small ones. Kim was stretching herself out as she sank down and when she hit bottom she looked up at me and smiled.

Diane and Angel had finished their play and Angel was lying next to Diane watching her lover mount herself on my cock. Diane was stroking Angel as she watched.

Kim started rising and lowering herself in ever increasing speed so that soon she was just working it for all she was worth. Suddenly she bottomed out and leaned back and stiffened up. Her head went back and she let out a loud groan.

"She came," Angel said, "She actually came with a man."

Kim leaned forward and looked down at her lover. "Your turn Angel. He's still hard and it's your turn. You need to let him make love to you, Sweetie, or we'll never have children of our own." She looked back down at me, "Go ahead, Aaron. She needs this, we need this."

Kim then lifted herself off of me and went back over to Justine to cuddle.

I got up and went around the foot of the bed and sat down beside Angel. Diane was moving around to do what she had promised while I sat beside the frightened girl and held her hand. Diane quickly began and I could feel some of the tenseness leave Angel's grip. I slowly caressed Angel with my free hand as Diane licked her in earnest. Soon Diane lifted her head, "Okay, Aaron, she is ready for you now."

I moved around until I was in position and Diane placed the head of my cock at Angel's entrance.

"You can still change your mind Angel. Do you want this?"

"Do it Aaron, make me pregnant, please."

I pressed down and slowly entered her almost virginal pussy. It had only been used once years ago after all. She was as tight as her cousin had been when I took her cherry except that I didn't have to break the hymen. It took four in and back motions till I bottomed out in her. I could feel the opening to her womb at the end of my dick. I slowly moved back and forth making love to this large, soft woman. She didn't say a word or make a motion. She just lay there and looked up at my face while I continued moving in her. All three of the other women were around us, kissing and caressing Angel. It was starting to get to me even after having cum twice already tonight but I was determined to hold out until Angel came at least once. There was no way I was going to end this without her cumming. I began rubbing my crotch against her love bump on every other stroke and when I could feel her tensing up I increased the speed. Pretty soon her feet came off the bed and locked behind my knees. She started thrusting back at me and her head tilted back till she was looking at the head of the bed. I kept going, and then she lifted her ass off of the bed and arched her back. She got completely still. I couldn't hold out any more. Her position didn't allow me much motion, but I used what I had proceeded to unload all that I had into her cunt. I knew that this was it for the night. I was not going to be able to do anything else. As Angel collapsed to the bed I sank onto her letting all of my weight rest on her.

Kim quickly pushed me off and took my place on top of her lover. I fell asleep in Diane's arms listening to the other women in my bed murmuring to each other.

The next morning I woke up with my dick between Angel's ass cheeks and Diane grasping it from behind.

"Good morning dear, what are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying to get you to give her another shot this morning lover, just in case last night didn't take."

She was one persistent little minx. When they woke up Angle and Kim agreed with her. Over the weekend I made love to Angel several more times, always with Kim present. Kim never asked for me to have sex with her again, but at least she was pleasant to me from then on.

Angel and Justine both got pregnant that weekend, and Diane did prove to be about a month further along than they were.

Diane and Justine each had another little girl. Little Margaret didn't have her mother's eye problems and little Kathy seemed to have gotten a gene from Justine's ancestors for bright red hair. Justine's mother said that it appeared once every generation. One of her cousins had red hair as well.

Angel gave birth to a sweet little boy she and Kim named Harold. They moved in with us shortly after the pregnancy was confirmed and our rather large family was fully formed. Angel quit her job and stayed home with Justine and Diane to care for the kids. Justine had quit her job shortly after Cathy had started working for David. She said the other bosses weren't worth her time. We were home schooling the kids for the first few years at least. Kim continued to work at the hospital and was looking forward to a promotion. Justine managed all of the household expenses for both families and we were doing well.

Our sex life stayed pretty much the same as it was before our new boarders. Kim and Angel lived in the basement apartment and slept there. They decided that one child was enough since they were essentially sharing all of ours. During the day Angel and Harold would come upstairs and join in with my family and all of us would often eat dinner together.

I love my life now.