All Comments on 'Blind Love Ch. 07'

by mystikvixen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Online?

Isnt he blind???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER!! and yes, he is blind but...

I think that it's assumed from the very beginning of this story and how it's written that Daniel has been blind from birth so naturally he has adapted himself to the world as like all blind people in the world. There are so many incredible inventions and all that are made these days for the blind and deaf. No....he can't drive a car but he can go to school, work, read, and yes....go online.

In this age of technology, blind people can use computers just like sighted people can. They use a variety of adaptive software that make computers accessible for the blind. Some of these programs include screen-reading technology that use a voice synthesizer to read out loud what is on the screen and give continuous verbal feedback. When using this speech software, they do not use a mouse. Instead they use keyboard strokes to activate various commands. :)

I LOVE how with each chapter, they are getting closer with each other. I know they are very close to begin with, with basically growing up together but now that they are finally together.....it's really awesome seeing them fall more and more in love with each other with each passing chapter.

DEFINITELY one of my favorite stories on here!!!!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

(sorry for babbling)!

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Excellent.

This chapter played out very well. The scene between Daniel and Sophie was extremely erotic. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous