All Comments on 'Blind Sided'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Saw it coming...

But still well done. Begs for a 'part 2'.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
agree

I agree with the other commentor. The ending was obvious but had a nice touch. agree there needs to be a followup.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 8 years ago
More, please.

I enjoyed the gradual build up of tension. I look forward to learning what else Lisa and Sharon have shared and how this threesome develops. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Nicely skilled buildup without being too obvious. A perfect one-pager.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 8 years ago
Cute Story

Despite suspecting what was going on, I enjoyed this fantasy very much. What normal red blooded male wouldn't love to be in your situation? Now that you know Lisa is okay with having Sharon watch her give you a blow job, things should get even more interesting.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years agoAuthor
obvious

I agree with the comments that say this was obvious, that you could see it coming. I just felt that there was a fantasy story to tell there. And 'Thank you' to all that took the time to comment. I appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...