All Comments on 'Blinders Removed'

by SnatchALovingwife

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did not read, but a sincere thanks.

Thanks for the warning...really. I wish a lot of posters would do this. Nothing is worse than wasting time reading a story that heads down that path. Size concerns and/or insecurities is not the issue here. Normal guys just don't want to read stuff like this. I can tell just by looking at the story tags that this story would probably make me want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read Your Warning , Thank You

Just one comment. Believe it or not this is NOT erotic for most of the people reading in this category. What I never undertand in these small penis/cuckold stories is how a supposedly loving wive goes from that to total disrespect and humiliation of the person she claims to love. Like a light switch. Unrealistic at best just plaain cruel at worst. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thankyou for the warning!

DIDN"T read, but had to comment that a warning at the beginning IS very appreciated. More authors should do this, as it shows concern for the audience. Too many want to shock and disgust, and then sit bewildered when they receive low scores, and angry rants in the comments section. While I won't read a story about a bitch wife who suddenly decides she's sexually incompatible with her husband (I would only assume they have been married for some time) because of cock size (why did she marry a small cocked man if this was so important?, and if it is now, does it really negate the years they WERE married happily? And do cock size issues ever justify treating a man as less than human?- no story I ever attempted to read can and will attempt this. I guess demeaning a man over the size of his manhood is part of the humiliation fetish, and I don't understand it at all), still I really will defend your right to write what you want, as long as it is classified properly, and the preventative warning lets a potentially unsuspecting reader avoid a story that they would rather not waste time with. Good luck finding your audience, and if you decide to write something more compelling about complicated marital relationships with deep thinking characters, real emotion, a few clever plot twists, and an ending that leaves the characters as better or stronger people after it is all over -or- at least gives the reader something fresh to think about, then I will be more than happy to read and evaluate your work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Too many things

Too many things go wrong at about the same time. There MAY be some correlation among several (but NOT all) of them. One of Sweetie's friends sees Hubby with a golf-pencil woody, and passes the info around! Her 'friends' decide to 'fix' a problem they don't have! Sweetie sees bigger dicks in person (although the couple has watched a fair number of porn videos). Hubby is stressed at work. Hubby is getting fat!

Finally, the part that MIGHT have partially saved this story (a page where Sweetie finds Mark MonsterDick and either seduces or gets seduced by Mark.). Nope, author just jumps to one of Sweetie's later trysts with Mark and gives the reader A PART of two short paragraphs on that!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing

Nice twist. Makes one feel bad for cal. Hopefully you'll find something sexually endearing about cal, like a pleasing tongue. Keep writing.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago

I am sorry, but I repeted this sentence, because my mistake.

I read a honest letter on Internet from a woman who wrote she is happy now, because his husband and she became fat so her husband's big dick does not reach into her pussy and the 25 years constans pain during sex disapeared!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plagiarism

The line "I squatted on a tree stump that nearly split me in two" was too unique. Easily remembered. This story was previously posted on Literotica as Cuckold Cal. Perhaps next time you'll write something original.

This story has been reported.

SnatchALovingwifeSnatchALovingwifeover 10 years agoAuthor
I am the same author who wrote "Cuckold Cal" Re: Plagiarism

I am the same author who wrote "Cuckold Cal". I'm pleased somebody remembered it.

I had "Cuckold Cal" deleted. Then I edited it, added a disclaimer/warning at the top, and resubmitted using a new pen name and new title.

I'll leave it up to your imagination why I bothered with all of that. You'll note, this is my only story in this category.

A note about plagiarism: If anyone wants to plagiarize a story, pick a better one. This story is well on it's way to a 1.0 score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't read or care about the story...

But I saw some comments, and I am wondering if it is just me or does someone else read Duna's ravings and wonder if he is a Conspiracy Theorist/Insane Lunatic Hoarder of Dead Cats...

I mean, what in the Hell are you raving about, dude?

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Voluntary scientific knowledge dissemintator

@ Anon I am voluntary person, who do dissemination for scientific knowledge and information. When I met cocky person whose the dick above the mean or as THIS AUTHOR WOMAN, WHOSE THE PUSY SIZE IS ABOVE THE AVERAGE, I will inform my buddy readers about some facts. Sometime the human sizes from the body height to the genital size are stricly on the Gauss distrubution and ecept for the extrem small dick men (they have true problem with his micrococks, but they are below 1% of the male population) the below the average dick size male people (50% of the men) have small pussy sized women due to Gauss distrobution (50% of the women). The dissemination of scientific knowledge is important, because it important not to touch the electric plug, not to drink methanol, etc.. The sexual knowledge is important too.

If a small pussy woman get married a big dick man and the big dick man faithful. good husband and dad, the most woman will hold in secret her discomfort from the sex for her all life (She knows the male ego...)..............What I wanted to say at the end, the sexual revulotion's results the general sex before marriage is a occasion to such woman whose pussy is big to say smaller dicked man you should look for smaller pussy woman to live long time. However the pay check view overights the honesty at the HYPOCRITA CHEATER CANDIDATE CUNTS........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Asside from the small cock bit

which you warned us about, so no complaints about that. I didn't think it wasn't a very good story.

If she married a guy with a small dick, then surely, in this day and age, she knows about it and accepts it.. You got into the stride of the story at Peckers, and It seemed mundane. Firstly the wife gets drunk, and several times more drunk which didn't read well. I didn't think the dialog with the other wives went well, they pretty much ganged up on her. I would have expected ribald jokes, hilarious laughter, tipsey (not drunk) women letting their hair down in a safe environment, that would have been funny and entertaining. Instead of being considerate of the new member of their group, the focus was on tormenting/hammering on the subject wife like a bunch of disapproving, scolding teenage bullies.

Too many suspensions of belief, too little humor or even pleasurable events. What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another retard

read your bio no fetishes you said, your just another retard who i'm sure 99.9 percent of the population is glad you don't live next to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't much care for this drivel

And it wasn't because of Cal's small dick. It was that you made him such a wimp. Why would he go out of town and interview for a job at half his pay? Because he was gaining weight? Because his bitch wife suddenly became a size queen and didn't talk to her husband? That was why I disliked the story. Cal becomes a wimp (and I don't mean dick size) for no reason. His wife becomes a bitch all on her own. Add her friends to the mix and there's not a single decent character in the whole story. It made for an uninteresting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU ARE ...

A HUSBAND HATING LESBIAN CUNT WHO DESERVES TO DIE IN TREMENDOUS PAIN ALONE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You say

"[you] adore a small cock!" I am guessing this means you adore *humiliating* your husband's small cock, by screwing your "approved" "bull" Mark in front of him. Both of your stories involve men named Mark, and "it's not cheating if it's approved." Or at least that's what you and those like you believe. Either way, this story is telling of your true feelings. I wish I could say I pitied you for being such a vomitous specimen of the human race; unfortunately I am not a good enough person for that to be true. I am merely repulsed by you, and pity your husband, whilst grieving at his fate. Karma shall serve, vile creature. Karma shall serve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just another male bashing slut with cock envy

you want to be a man so bad you can't stand. Start wearing a strap on inside your panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cal should just...

...drug you and drag your ass across the border then sell you to slavers. You would get tired of any cock real quick. I didn't think doing that would be so easy but it gets rid of a cheating cunt and a couple thousand comes in handy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can Cal stand up?

You portray him as such a spineless, gutless wimp that I'm amazed he can get out of bed. I'm not going to bash your story content. I will simply say that the writing is neither clever, interesting or entertaining. There's not a single decent character in the whole mess to enjoy. It felt like a complete waste of time to read. And your prologue was totally unnecessary. This is a porn site. No one believes a single thing you write, so the disclaimer simply made the whole story even MORE ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot well written story - we loved it

The hateful comments below are as ridiculous as a vegetarian who visits a steakhouse and then complain that it sells meat

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only one solution fits the crime!

Sex-craved as she is she must work as a full-time whore in an mexican whorehouse. Cal will make a lot of money being her pimp.

teeneywteeneywover 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

As a cuckold in love with his wife who wants nothing more than her total satisfaction, I love reading a story like this from the wife's point of view where a small penis just simply does not do it for her and she needs a much bigger cock for satisfaction.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
Its so stupid

First of all to you " teeneyw " she was only imagining her husband was there watching the slut screw. It wasn't actually happening. As for the story what the author should be doing is writing another chapter where as the husband finds out all about her whoring around With her big cock whoremonger, beats the hell out of him, and throws her skanky ass out. Finds a good woman to marry and lives a whole lot better with a wife that loves him, and yes, likes his little pecker. Me, I'm fortunate enough to have a pretty good size pecker and let me tell you that just having a pecker the size of mine, isn't really enough if you don't know how to use it right. But if I had to be in this guys place, I would throw both of them out NAKED and tell her to live with him because she wouldn't live with me and the kids anymore. and if she wanted to make me look bad then the DNA evidence of her having Mikes kid would make my case stronger for filing for the divorce.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
Oh btw

Just to let you know I gave this............. story 2 stars just for the time it took you to write this. as a story it wasn't too bad a reading but you need to write a sequel one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not

Not worth rating it didn't grab my attention. Needs more work in the plot set up. This is a work of an amatuer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous