Blindfold Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do I Karen. So do I. I'm going to go exploring a little and see what I find."

I moved my mouth to her tit and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked gently and rolled my tongue over it while squeezing and "milking" her other breast. I could tell she liked that. After a few moments, I started kissing and licking down her belly until I reached the top of her pussy and gave her clit a little nibble. Then I moved down the bed and positioned myself between her legs with my face up close and personal with her crotch. I breathed in the scent of her cunt. "Oh Karen, what a sweet fragrant pussy you have." She pushed it as much as she could closer to my face, obviously wanting touch stimulation.

"Hmmm. Seems like Karen would like me to touch or lick her pussy. Which is it, Karen? Touch or lick?"

"Oh, sir." she said, "I would so love to feel your tongue on my pussy and in my cunt hole. I would so love to feel your whole face in my wet cunt."

All right. This was getting good. She was getting into it, feeling more relaxed and giving me some good raunchy talk without prodding her too much. Her cunt was indeed soaking at this point. I spread her lips a little more to get right to her cunt hole and clit giving her long licks from her taint to her little nubbin which I both licked and nibbled between my lips. She really started rotating her crotch in my face and moaning.

"I think Karen needs something in her cunt hole. How about a finger?" I said slipping one finger all the way up. She responded.

"Yeah," I said. "I think now maybe two or even three fingers. Oh what the hell. How about four? " Slowly, I went from one, to two, to three, and then all four fingers, up her slippery wet woman tunnel, giving her time to adjust to the stretching with each finger and all the while slowly bathing her clit with my tongue. I wasn't sure if she could or would be willing to be completely fisted, but I didn't want to push it, no pun intended. I was in heaven smelling and tasting this woman who heretofore I had only known to give small research jobs and have small talk over a cup of coffee. By now she was writhing and moaning and straining a little at the straps. I think she would have loved to pull my face into her crotch or wrap her legs around my head if she could have gotten her hands free.

"I think we need to add one more little thing, Karen." I wet the middle finger of my other hand and slowly slid it into her asshole. She arched her back and groaned. This was now really getting to her. She ground her crotch on my hand in her cunt and my finger in her ass and my tongue on her clit, stiffened and let out an animal sound somewhere between a scream and a bellow and bucked like a wild horse. It was hard to keep my fingers in her and keep working my tongue. God she was loud. So many women seem to stifle their orgasms to a moan or a teeth gritting grunt, but sweet Karen was letting it all go like an animal caught in a trap. I know John heard it and hoped he didn't think it was a call for help, but then I figured he was probably pretty familiar with the sound. I wondered too if she didn't even give it a little more gusto just to make sure he heard it out in the living room.

There were two more "after-shocks" and then she basically went limp. After a few moments, I removed the fingers from her ass and cunt, and she sort of revived a little. I went up to the side of the bed again and put my hand to her face. She licked her juices off of it. What a turned on sex animal this woman was. This woman that, until now, I had only seen as a level-headed professional person. I had to get myself back into the groove. "Was that good, Karen? Did you enjoy that."

"Yes, sir" she answered. "What can I do to serve you and satisfy you, sir I'll let you use my body any way you want. Just tell me what you want."

"Well" I said straddling her face again, "Maybe we can think of something."

I slid my ball sack up or chin and over her mouth and told her to lick them. She did so without hesitation as I stroked my cock to get it back to full hardness. I put it in her mouth again for a bit to get it a little lubed with her saliva (not that it would really be needed) and said taking it out, "I think I might try putting this somewhere else for a bit."

Kneeling between her legs, I slowly pushed my cock into her cunt hole. I loved watching as it was graciously accepted by her slick slit, and I leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Do you feel that cock in your cunt, Karen?'

"Absolutely sir" she answered. "It feels so big and so hard and so nice."

"I'm going to fuck you with it nice and deep. I know you must be a woman who loves being fucked so I believe that even if your legs weren't tied open, you'd still hold them out wide so I could get into you as deep as I could. That's because I think that deep down, you're really a cock hungry slut. Something tells me that you're a woman who likes having her cunt filled with cock all the time."

"I do love being fucked , sir. Love the feeling of a man's cock filling my cunt. I love being used as a fuck hole, sir. I wish I could see your cock fucking me. Use me any way you want. Just use me. Use my cunt. Use any hole you want."

I couldn't believe what was coming from her mouth and it got me so cranked up. It felt so good inside her. She was so wet that my cock just slipped in and out like it was Teflon coated and greased with oil. It was making slurping noises which is so damned sexy. I could tell that she was really getting close to cumming again and I took a chance based on what happened earlier. I slid my finger all around her cunt to get it all lubed and slippery, reached around and slid it up her ass like earlier. She let out a little yelp and I could feel her legs pull on the straps. She started moaning and then she bucked her crotch on me as best she could even though she was completely tied. Then she stiffened and let out that wounded animal bellow again.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! KEEP FUCKING IT!"

I could feel her cunt clutching at my cock and her asshole throbbing on my finger. She went on like what seemed forever, and again, I started to imagine what John was thinking sitting out in the living room.

Finally she slowed and went limp. She asked, "Sir, did you cum in me?"

"No," I answered. "And do you know why?"

Before she answered I said, "Because I've been saving it to cover your face with it and fill your mouth with it. "

She let out that little whimper again and I pulled out of her pussy, and started to climb up to straddle her face. Before I knew it, the first stream of cum hit her on the cheek and just under the nose. She flinched a little but then opened her mouth so that the second pulse when onto her tongue as my cock was enveloped by her lips. Now it was my turn to bellow in orgasmic release. She didn't flinch as my cock continued to throb and pump my man juice into her mouth. I could see her swallowing. Again I was just in awe of seeing this innocent "librarian" tied open, naked, taking my cock into her mouth that just came from her cunt soaking wet with her own juice. I couldn't help myself and didn't know if it was against John's "rules", but I pulled my cock out of her mouth, pushed it back into her wet woman hole and kissed her mouth hard and deep. I could taste my cum on her lips. I collapsed onto her and whispered into her ear, "Oh my God, Karen. I've never felt like that." I knew saying that was out of character as her "rapist", but I couldn't help it.

I don't know how many minutes passed, but I finally rolled off of her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I hope that was everything you wanted it to be. I suppose I should say 'Happy Birthday' or something."

She laughed. "Present accepted. It was more than I could have expected and honestly, I was beginning to think that John wasn't really going to go through with it."

I kissed her on the forehead and gave her as much of a hug as possible given her position in the straps. "I'd better be going" I said. "John's been amazingly liberal about all this, but I don't want to over stay my welcome. Besides, he's probably chomping at the bit to get in here to see how you are."

She giggled. "I think he heard how I am."

We both laughed. I got dressed and went out to see John.

"Holy shit man," he said. "All I could hear was screams and muffled shit about cunts and cocks and fingers in assholes and I was going nuts picturing what was happening. Did you actually fuck her in the ass?"

"No," I said, "I'll leave that up to you. I think it's time for me to leave you guys alone."

"OK," he laughed. "So I think we gave her a hell of a birthday," and gave me a little shoulder punch. "Lock the door on your way out."

With that, he went back into the bedroom, sat on the bed, and cradled her head in his arms again. I couldn't hear what they were saying. He started to take her blindfold off, and I ducked back behind the wall. I headed out the door. I couldn't let her see me.

All the way home, my mind was racing back through the evening. I was starting to get so turned on again. I was driving one handed because my other hand was in my pants. I couldn't wait to run in, take off my clothes and start working my cock with my hand imagining it was back in her cunt and mouth. Her scent was still all over me and I came in about 30 seconds. I fell asleep and didn't wake up till morning. I was horny again thinking about the night before and jerked off again before taking a shower and making breakfast. I jerked off two more times that day because it all kept playing back through my brain like a movie loop.

The next day, I managed to get my mind back on work a bit, but later that morning, wouldn't you know it but my boss wanted me to start a new project which required getting some background data. It meant I had to go up to Karen's floor and I'd probably see her. I exited the elevator and saw her immediately. I felt really strange, but I tried to fight it.

"Hello, Karen" I said. "I have some specs and data I need researched and compiled for us to use on a new job."

I handed her the folder and she told me she'd probably give it to one of her assistants. Then she said. "Jason, I've been meaning to tell you something I found out a couple of months ago. You and my husband are in the same Army reserve unit. I happened to see the unit picture they do every year, and I recognized you. I told him I knew you from the company downstairs from where I worked, and that I had done some work for you on a couple of your projects."

My heart stopped and I went cold. The bastard knew. She told him that she knew me. The whole time he was going on about the rules of her birthday scene with a stranger, he knew that his wife and I knew each other. Holy shit. It was his plan from the start. Karen spoke up and broke the wild stream of thoughts churning through my head.

"John told me that you're divorced and a pretty nice guy. I have a girlfriend who's also been divorced for about a year and a half. She's pretty nice and a lot like me in many ways. John's only met her once, but he really liked her, and thinks she's pretty special. If you don't think I'm meddling, maybe you could come over for dinner some evening. I could invite her, and maybe you two would hit it off. It's just a thought. As I said, she really is a whole lot like me."

I only caught about half the words. Her girlfriend.....divorced.....like her.....John only met her once......thinks she's special....come over for dinner.

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled, my head still racing as I backed toward the elevator and pushed the button to do down. The door opened and I was about to step in when Karen spoke up again.

"You know, Jason, it's funny. You have this very distinctive way of pronouncing my name. I noticed it the first time you ever came up here, and I think about it each time you stop in. It sort of has a little bit of an Irish lilt or maybe a bit of a Boston sound. I've always noticed it, and I just bet I could even recognize it blindfolded."

The word "blindfolded" hit me like a fucking hammer. I looked at her and our eyes locked as she got this little Mona Lisa smile. I couldn't think. I couldn't blink. We never broke that gaze as I backed into the elevator. It was still burning into my brain as the elevator door closed.

12