All Comments on 'Blindfolded'

by alwaysthefirsttime

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
th kiss

I would have known as soon as we kissed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hopefully she's pregnant

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Very good

Looks like the girlfriend is out in the cold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

This got me all wet and bothered and I'm not even into incest.The only thing I'd have changed is for the brother to NEVER find out.

Robinius1Robinius1about 8 years ago
I liked it!

One spot that I would correct is when Jamie says, "I want to fuck my brother." Andrea asks a paragraph later, "You know he's your brother, right?" Of course she does - she just said so! It would be better if she'd said, "I want to fuck Jeremy." Other than that it's pretty good! It would be interesting to know why a girl would stop birth control before fucking her brother, but people do stuff I can't understand all the time. Thanks for sharing.

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
the ending

I felt like there was something missing for the 3rd wheel. She let go of that really quickly and quietly, even internal thought wise. Not much anger or depression just "ah well looks like that's how it is"...

I don't know. Just felt off.

But the story was good and I liked it.

2armoured2armouredalmost 4 years ago
Very good.

As bother / sister sex goes this was excellent, believable and well executed. Any more about them to come?

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

While fucking my girlfriend i called her my sisters name, she asked if i wanted her, i admitted i had wondered what it would be like, she surprised me saying my sister had told her she wanted to fuck with me, no set up just walked into my sister bedroom one night and fucked her for an hour, GF is happy to let this continue as long as she gets me too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralwaysthefirsttime@alwaysthefirsttime
I want to be a writer one day. I also have a very active sexual imagination and erotica is a great way to practice my writing.