Blindfolded Fun

Story Info
A night of dirty pleasure.
1.7k words
3.91
66.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just found this great site today, thanks to SinenJur, and decided to submit some of my experiences that I've been lucky enough to have had in the last ten years.

First, let me introduce myself briefly. I'm a 36 years old single guy living in the Netherlands. I have always tried to live my live to the fullest, especially the erotic part off my live.

Adventure is what it's all about (my nickname actually means adventurous in Dutch..)

A few years ago I met a guy at a party for young couples that had also invited "a few good men". It was a wild night with laughter, dancing, champagne and great sex. A few hours into the night I needed (really needed...) a break and started talking to one off the guys, I presumed he was single, but it turned out his girlfriend hadn't been able to make it that specific night.

He told me that his greatest pleasure was fulfilling his girls fantasies, he had already arranged a threesome for her, took her to a few swingers clubs and invited some able, good looking guys over for a night of fun.

The next fantasy on the list was simply: anonymous sex. He explained that they agreed to play out this fantasy without him telling her when or how this was going to happen.

I was quite intrigued and asked him if he wanted to work something out together, thus was agreed and we exchanged phone-numbers, emptied our glasses, took a deep breathe and dived back into the action.

About a week later he contacted me and a few days later we had a great scenario ready and agreed on a date.

The next Wednesday I left the office early for a shower and a nice shave. Dirty thoughts entered my mind as I was trying to imagine the night ahead of me. I made sure my chest cock and balls were as smooth ass possible and struggled to close my jeans, seemed as part of me was already excited about the night to come.

I got into my car and drove almost two hours to reach their house, sure Holland is a small country, but let me tell you, that's a long drive with a pounding hard cock..

As I turned off the highway and entered they're town I texted him, he called right back and asked for ten minutes to arrange the last details.

Impatiently and horny ass hell I waited for time to pass, and eventually parked a couple of meters from their house. Now even a little bit nervous I walked up to the front door which he opened even before I reached it, seemed I wasn't the only one how was looking forward to some dirty fun.

He let me in and putt his finger on her lips, apparently silence was important to him. We went into the living room and he offered me a drink, which I must admit, I excepted with a light tremble in my hands..

He told me his girl was lying naked on the bed, blindfolded wearing only hold-ups and high heals. He had put on a song for her, as I had asked him (Gare du nord- Something in my Mouth- it's on youtube if you don't know it). He didn't tell her what was going on, just to do what he had told her and trust him.

The idea off his sexy girl, lying on bed, with her heart pounding from excitement turned me on like you won't belief..

We decided to let her wait a little, and had an extra drink, a little mind-play never hurt anyone right? After a few minutes I just couldn't wait any longer, imagine how she must have felt on her bed....

I took off my shoes and followed him up the stairs, I guess she heard him, but she sure didn't hear me...

We entered the room and my heart was pounding so loud that I was worrying she could hear it, beating like a drum..

My eyes adjusted to the dimmed light in the bedroom and there I saw this drop-dead gorgeous young woman, but naked, laying there exactly as agreed.

She had a tight body, full breasts, long brown hair and a fantastic bald pussy. I could have sworn that her pussy was wet already, bur maybe my mind was playing tricks on me..

She was biting her lips and turning her head to the sound of her guy approaching her, he kneeled down next to her and started kissing her, his hands slowly caressing her great body.

I was watching this and started to feel my throbbing hard cock that was about to burst out off my pants, I looked over and saw her nipples growing... the guy winked at me and mimed me come over here.

He was still kissing her and stroking her tits as I slowly moved toward them, I approached the bed and slowly stroked her pussy with two fingers.

She shivered once, then moaned and opened her legs a little wider. This was not a shy woman, that much was clear already. Softly she whispered: "is this is, is this my surprise?"

The guy answered: "this is your night, as promised"

"Two experienced cocks for me, she whispered, I love you honey"

I sat down on the bed next to her and kissed her lips, she moved her head up a little and treated me to a very sensual French kiss. Meanwhile I started to play with her pussy as he was still stroking her breasts.

She was very wet and started to move under my playful fingers. I licked my fingers, and man, this was a sweet girl... I couldn't stop there so I started to go down on her, her lips were already wide open, and I don't think there was a millimetre of her pussy that I didn't lick, I let two fingers slide in her juicy wet pussy and started to play with her a little bit, she responded by thrusting her hips up and down. I noticed his pants were coming of and she immediately grabbed his dick and started licking and sucking it. I managed to undo my jeans with one hand and pulled my cock out, I started to stroke, while still enjoying her heavenly snatch.

"give me two cocks" she whispered. Not wanting to spoil the atmosphere I off course complied and started moving up next to her body. Now my cock was right in front of her, she was jerking us off and giving us head one at a time. Me and her guy were playing with her pussy now.

"I want one of you guys to fuck me" she said. Her man nodded at me and I took off my shirt and pants and reached for a racing rubber (you guys know what that is right?).

I put on the condom and slowly entered her. Inch by inch, she was moaning and grinding her hips, I couldn't belief how much of his huge cock she could take in her warm mouth, this girl was something else.

I started to fuck her a bit harder as he was playing with her clit. Soon I couldn't hold back anymore and I was pounding her hard now. He was sucking on her hard nipples. After a while I pulled back and let him fuck her, I took off my rubber and she started to suck my cock again, and I mean, really sucking.

About a minute later we changed positions, she got on her knees, he was fucking her from behind and she started to suck me again, I grabbed for her tits and pinched her nipples, god this was great.

She started to moan a bit harder, stopped sucking me and just played with my cock.

"I want you both to fuck me"

I know my place as a guest and took another rubber, put that on and laid back on the bed, she got on top off me, guided my cock to her pussy and started to fuck me again, he was lubing her ass and his cock and started to finger her asshole. He then kneeled behind her and entered her ass. It's hard for me to describe how this feels but hot and tight seems to be about right, we both fucked her, sweat was dripping from her body on mine as we upped the pace al little. It didn't take long before she came, hard and loud...

He pulled out of her and she fell to the side, seconds after that she got up again, took off my rubber and started sucking me again. I saw him messing with the bottle of lube again and was wandering what was going on when I realised he was fisting her tight pussy.

This was too much for me, I started moaning and came hard, I came in her mouth, she swallowed every last drop, the tiny bit of cum that was dripping down my cock she licked of with her tongue.

Meanwhile he was really pounding her with his hand, she came again, riding his hand, her whole body was trembling and as he pulled out her hand, she started gushing and squirting.

Out of breath and her legs still trembling she fell aside.

"more, more cum" he got next to her and came all over her face, then he kissed her...

I took us a minute to catch our breath. The first words I ever spoke to her were "Whas this it, was this your fantasy?"

"hhmmm, yeah....."

I then asked her what she wanted, she could take her blindfold of and see me, or leave it on, not knowing who this guy was.

She decided on the latter, I kissed her and started too look for my clothes.

I wished them a great night and left their house.

The next day I got a very nice email from them, with her saying how much she enjoyed our little get together.

It's always nice to feel appreciated, don't you think?

Well, that's just one experience, if you guys like it I might write down some more, for now however, sweet dreams, and always stay naughty.