Blindsided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max could feel his orgasm rising. He pulled her off of him, releasing his cock. He tightened his grip on her head with one hand and grabbed his dick with the other, stroking himself off. He held her still with her head yanked back at an impossible angle and shot his load all over her face and hair. Marie came as he did reveling in the degradation.

Despite coming hard, he was still fully erect. "Stand up."

Marie stood and took off her bra. She used the fabric to wipe some of the spunk from her face. She dropped the fouled fabric onto the ruined dress and grinned at her dark dominant. "Doesn't look like you're done."

"Not by a long shot," Max growled. "Drop the panties, leave the shoes on and go stand at the front of the car."

Marie tore the tiny panties from her body and tossed them in Max's direction. She stood waiting at the front of the car, unable to see what Max was doing.

"Turn around and put your hands on the hood."

Marie turned and bent, putting her hands on the still cooling car. She wiggled her ass at him as he came around the car. His dick was out and hard and covered with a condom. Hell yes, she was looking forward to having that gorgeous meat jammed in her wet pussy.

Max put a hand on her back, pushing her down until her chest was resting on the top of his car. "Yep, definitely going to need to wash this car as soon as possible," he thought.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and held them far apart. "Don't move." He stroked his dick across her pussy lips picking up the residual cream from her orgasm. The lubed condom and this moisture would have to be enough, not that he cared all that much if he hurt her.

He pressed the head of his dick against her puckered asshole. "Marie, I'm going to fuck your ass. Do you want my dick in your ass you dirty girl?"

"Yes! Please." Marie's body clenched with desire at his nasty words. Her hand went to her clit rubbing and pressing to ease the achy want.

"Say it!"

"Fuck my ass! Please, fuck this dirty girl in the ass." Marie squealed as Max pressed into her hard. He continued to thrust hard, working himself deep into her dark channel. He'd never wanted to participate in anal sex. It wasn't his thing. But, there was no way he'd stick his penis inside her cunt. He didn't want even a remote possibility of conception.

Once he was completely embedded in her butt, he released one cheek and used it to take his smart phone from his shirt pocket. He'd made sure the lens was above the edge of the pocket when he'd arranged it in the car and the recording could capture the audio as well. It helped that Marie's shrill voice was loud enough to carry to the next county. Now, he was using the screen to make sure he got her gaping asshole swallowing his hard cock like the wanton bitch she was.

"Do you like it, Marie? Do you like my dick in your ass."

"Yes. Yes, I love your dick in my ass. Pound me, fuck me hard. It feels so good." She was rubbing her clit vigorously, getting off on the dirty sex and his dirty words. She knew she was going to come at any moment.

He was working her hole hard and was going to come any second now. "Are you going to come? Are you going to come from getting ass fucked?" Max demanded, knowing she was close.

"Yes, yes! I'm fucking coming," she squealed as her pussy and ass clenched. He could feel the rhythmic movements of her vagina and it sucked on her own fingers. It was enough to push him over the edge. He came hard and roared his release.

Max pulled out of her ass and pulled off the condom. He dropped it in the dirt and ground it in to make sure the condom was torn apart and his sperm was beyond any reclamation attempts. If he was correct, Marie was going to be pissed at him and he didn't want to give her any material for future control.

Marie turned around and tried to wrap her arms around his neck looking to sate her need for afterglow affection. Max pulled away harshly. "Get off me, whore."

"What? What the fuck Max?"

"You think I don't know what you did to my cousin? This was all about payback and control. I fucked your face and I fucked your ass. I recorded the ass fucking. You jack with my cousin again, and I'll post this video to the raunchiest porn site I can find and email links to the entire University, staff, students, professors, everyone!"

"You bastard! Who do you think you're dealing with? I'll fucking end you."

"Marie, you need to shut the fuck up and get in the car and think about how you're going to change your behavior. I can keep this video forever. I can email it to any future employer, I can email it to any lover you might take. And, I can use this as the first wave of revenge. I'm a naturally creative person. You don't want to inspire my creativity. You want to declare peace, not war, with me."

"I'm not getting in the fucking car. Fuck you Max! This isn't over."

"I think it is," Max said getting in the car and starting it up. "Last chance, Marie. I'll give you a ride back."

"Fuck off!" Marie was pulling clothes from the dusty pile of scraps. Her come soaked bra and the pieces of her dress were going to have to do. "I'll find my own way back. And this is war. You and your fucking cousin are dead!"

Max slammed the car door and pulled away fast letting a stream of dirt and pebbles spray the crazy bitch. He wasn't worried for himself, but he was going to need to think about how to protect his cousin. He'd expected tears and bargaining. He'd seriously underestimated this hateful witch.

***

Marie was livid. The more she walked the more pissed she became. Her hair was crusty with come. She had no panties. She held the pieces of her ruined dress closed to cover her mound. Her bra had obvious cum stains, and she was developing blisters from the cheap costume heals.

She'd been walking for over an hour and guessed that it was close to midnight. There hadn't been one car on the lonely country road. But this shit wasn't going to kill her; it was only going to make her stronger. She was going to come after those spoiled silver-spoon fuck-heads so hard they wouldn't know what hit them. Those Texas brats were going to be up against a Louisiana swamp gator. She was mean, and she was deadly, and she was determined.

She stomped on down the road and finally heard the noise she'd been praying for echo across the empty land, a truck. She stopped and turned to face the oncoming vehicle. She tilted her head up and shook out her hair. She let the dress fall away from her leg. She needed to make sure that whoever was driving stopped for her.

***

Mahlon was worried about his brothers. Raguel was restless and agitated. Shallum, always quiet, was starting to show signs of depression. Something had to change soon or there was going to be trouble. As the oldest, it was his responsibility to care for his siblings.

He'd decided to take them driving, looking for fresh road kill that wasn't too damaged to mount. Their contract work was down. It'd been a hard year for the hunters. In past years, the demands for mounted mule deer and white tail deer heads was more than they could handle. This year they were easily keeping pace with the requests for their taxidermy.

Worse, their youngest sister had died a year ago trying to give birth to the latest family member. It was their sixth try. Despite doing everything his daddy had taught him, he couldn't save the babe or the mother. No sex and no work was no way for a man to live his life.

He drove, deep in thought and almost ran off the road trying to avoid the woman he'd seen at the last moment.

"Help! Help me please. My boyfriend left me. I need a ride." Marie was already moving to the truck that was now sideways across the narrow road.

"Mal, get her." Rage whispered as Mahlon opened his door. Shallum was slapping his hand against the dashboard, grunting, and bouncing in his seat. He wanted her too.

"What seems to be the problem, ma'am," Mahlon drawled with his best soothing voice. The same voice he used with injured game to calm it before the kill.

"I need a ride. My boyfriend took advantage of me and then freaked out when I told him I'd tell. He left me." Marie worked to generate some crocodile tears to reinforce her story and work the stranger's sympathy.

"I'm Mahlon, Mal to folks I know." Mal held his hand out testing her trust.

"I'm Marie, Marie LaTour," she replied placing her hand in his.

Mal smiled. He held her hand and began moving toward the truck. "My brothers, Rage and Shallum, are riding along. You're going to have to ride on their laps."

"I don't mind. Thank you so much for stopping."

"Glad I could help." Mal opened the passenger door on the truck and lifted Marie by her waist as if she was light as a feather. Rage grabbed her upper body and pulled her farther into the truck settling her sideways across Shallum.

Shallum laid his hands across her legs, tucking her feet in as Mal closed the door. Rage reached around Marie and held the handkerchief palmed in his hand to her mouth and nose. She struggled, but she was no match for these hulking monsters. Within seconds, she was unconscious.

Mal started the truck, completing the turn begun when he'd stopped suddenly. He went back the way they'd come, away from the city, and the University, and everything Marie had known.

***

Marie opened her eyes and saw nothing. Wherever she was, it was pitch black. She tried to stretch her tight muscles but bumped into what felt like bars. She came up to her knees and felt around the edges of the space. It seemed she was in a large dog kennel. The door was locked with a padlock.

"Hello?" She croaked. She was trying to recall the events that led to her captivity. She remembered leaving the party with Max. She remembered their sex and their fight. She was walking. What happened after that?

"Hey! Let me out of here! I need to pee! I need to go home. You can't keep me! Let me out!" She was screaming hysterically, despite her desert dry throat. Someone had to come or she would die here. She rattled the sides of the kennel, trying desperately to pull it apart.

"Stop that!" Mal demanded and turned on the overhead lights. Marie was blinded and blinking from the dramatic change. "You will behave, or you will be punished, severely."

"I need to use the restroom. Please. I'm so sorry, I'm just scared." Marie figured she better acquiesce until she could escape. She realized she was completely naked except for what felt like a dog collar. Mal was standing over the cage staring at her. She knelt and dropped her head, trying to embody the appearance of submission.

"I'm going to unlock this cage. You'll be allowed to use the toilet, and then we'll wash you. If you're a good girl, you'll be fed. Any resistance will be punished. You're in training as our new bitch. Until you're trained you'll be on leash when you're not in your kennel. Do you understand?"

Marie nodded silently wondering how long it would be before she could kill them and escape. As if she would allow someone to treat her like a dog and call her a bitch. They had no idea with whom they were dealing. Getting in that truck was not the smartest thing she'd ever done.

Mal attached the leash to the leather collar and pulled Marie from the cage. She stood and looked around the small room. Other than her kennel, there was a bed, a mattress on a hand crafted metal platform with iron pipes extending from the corners. There were various eyehooks in the walls at different heights. Suddenly, she felt a stinging slap to her ass.

"I said, heal." Mal growled and pulled the leash, grabbing her ear and pinching it.

"Ow!" Marie squealed and staggered quickly after Mal her neck extended from her body.

Marie was pulled down a short hallway and into a bathroom. It was utilitarian. There was a toilet, a sink, and a bathtub. The floor was bare plywood. Although there was a showerhead, there was no shower curtain. There was no mirror and the door had been removed.

"Um, can I have some privacy please?"

"No. Use the toilet if you need to, but you're staying on leash, as I explained."

"Can you at least turn around?"

"No. Your body is ours. Anything it does, we'll know it. We'll care for it. You'll do as we say."

Marie needed to pee desperately, so she did the unthinkable and sat and peed in front of the man. "Where's the toilet paper?"

"You don't need any. It's not good for the septic system. Step into the tub. We're going to wash you." Mal pulled her leash making her rise from the toilet. "Rage, Shallum, come in here!"

Marie stood embarrassed in the tub. She held her hands crossed over her mound with her shoulders hunched, trying to cover her breasts. She could feel a small trickle of urine running down her inner thigh. For the first time since this ordeal had begun, she felt like crying.

Rage and Shallum entered the bathroom stark naked. Marie flinched. Neither man was attractive. Rage was covered in hair. He had as much hair as the monkeys in the zoo. He was muscular, but disgusting. His dick was hard. It looked like a beer can. Five inches long and probably just as much girth. It was a funky mottled red color. She wanted to gag, just looking at it. Rage grinned and groped his own balls enjoying her scrutiny.

Marie quickly turned away and was assaulted with the vision of Rage's brother in all his naked glory. He wasn't hairy, instead he was almost hairless, and he had maybe three pubic hairs. His dick resembled his brothers, but seemed to be shorter and possibly even bigger around. It was beer can, but an Australian import one.

Shallum made a guttural laughing sound and reached down to grab himself as his brother had done. This was when she saw that his hand resembled a lobster claw. He had only two fingers, if fingers were what you called those things extending from his wrist. His other hand seemed to be better formed, but still missing a full compliment of digits.

Marie began to whimper as the two men joined her in the tub. If she hadn't just urinated, she would have wet herself.

Mal blasted her with the cold water shooting from the flexible showerhead he held in his hand like a prison guard turning the hose on his prisoner. "Awk! Can't you get that warm first?" Marie demanded.

Mal responded by blasting her in the face. The brothers turned her and Mal soaked her backside. He wet down her hair.

"Hold her open," he instructed his brothers. The two men pressed her into a bent position and each grabbed an ass cheek and pulled, hard. Cold water was directed at her asshole giving her an unexpected but brief enema. The water moved down and was aimed at her pussy.

The water pressure changed to a strong pulse that was aimed directly at her clit. She felt herself responding. She had used the showerhead at the sorority house to masturbate in the past. Her body knew and responded to this action. The hands on her back moved simultaneously and began pinching her nipples. They pulled and pinched as the water pulsed. She didn't want to, but within a couple of minutes she was barking out her orgasm.

"Good girl," Mal praised her. "Get the soap."

The water left her and Rage was pouring shampoo on her head. Shallum was loading up his claws with liquid soap that looked like it was from a dish soap bottle. Marie didn't want him to touch her, but she knew better than to fight it. Instead, she closed her eyes and resolved to survive whatever was coming next.

Rage was washing her hair, scrubbing her head, as if he suspected she carried lice. It hurt, but the four hands rubbing soap all over her body distracted her. They covered every square inch. There were fingers rubbing soap in her ass. There was something rubbing soap up in her pussy. She suspected it was Shallum's claw, but she couldn't make herself look.

The water returned, still shockingly cold. They repeated the process of rinsing her including bending her over and holding her apart for a deep rinse. She knew now was not the time to fight and wondered when the time would come. These men weren't fat; they were quite muscular in fact. She was easily manhandled and manipulated despite her athletic build.

The men pulled her from the tub and three pairs of hands armed with the roughest towels she'd ever endured rubbed her body pink. Again, no spot was ignored no matter how much she squirmed.

"Hold still," Mal ordered.

"I'm trying, it hurts! Are you drying me with sand paper?"

Two brutally hard smacks were delivered to her ass with no warning.

"Shut your trap, bitch." Rage had delivered the punishment shocking Marie into silence.

Mal yanked her leash. "Heal." He pulled her back to the kennel room. Instead of pushing her into the cage as she expected, he pulled her to the mattress. "Lay down."

Marie crawled onto the bed and lay face down. "Turn over," he instructed.

Marie did as she was told. She'd thought she was going to get more spankings for back talking. It seemed they had something else in mind. Shallum was busy securing her arms to the posts of the bed. Mal reached down and did the same with her legs. She was quickly tied in a spread eagle position. Rage returned to the room with some kind of equipment, but she couldn't turn her head far enough to see what it was.

Mahlon was removing his clothes. He looked surprisingly normal after seeing his brothers in their altogether. His cock was thick, rising from a normal amount of body hair. Marie wondered if she could convince him not to let his brothers have her.

"I want you," she cooed. She spread her knees apart and raised her ass as far as she could, offering herself to the least offensive captor.

"Good, cause you're going to have all of us. Are you on birth control?"

"Um, I use the ring, but I require the use of condoms. Do you have any?"

Mal knelt at the edge of the bed and stuck two of his thick fingers deep in her channel. He dug around for a few minutes causing Marie to grunt in discomfort. She knew she was in no position to argue, but this didn't bode well. He hummed and pulled his fingers from her holding her birth control device as a trophy. He tossed it away on the floor, grabbed his dick and shoved it all the way into her in one thrust.

Mal pounded into her fiercely. He was gripping her hips hard enough to leave marks. Marie tried to pretend to enjoy it. She made little mewling noises and told him how good it was, how he had the best dick ever.

"Shut the fuck up," he told her.

Marie quieted, not in response to his words, but due to the evil look in his eye. He'd cut her throat if she didn't do as he said. At that moment, she had no doubt that she meant nothing more to him than a useful dog. She knew from her days in the swamp that the only thing a useless dog had coming was a bullet to the head.

Mal came hard, shooting his hot seed all over her womb. As he pulled out, Rage lined up behind him and jammed his dick in her vacant hole. His width forced her to stretch. It was good that she'd been warmed up with an orgasm in the shower and his brother's cum. It still hurt, but it went in. Rage knelt up close to her, forcing her legs over his knees, raising her ass to allow him to go as deep as he could. He grabbed her at the shoulders and pulled himself into her body violently, over and over again.

She didn't even try to charm Rage. She just took the punishing fuck until he came inside her. His body hair was sweaty, and rubbed her sensitive skin. She tried not to cry. "Shallum, come here. It's time to mark her."

The third brother started clapping and hopping, his hard dick bouncing up and down. Marie closed her eyes. Rage pulled out after shooting his wad and filling her with more cum than his brother had. She thought he'd never finish.

Shallum crawled on the bed over her and sniffed her neck and between her breasts. He leaned over and bit her nipple causing her to squeak in pain. Shallum grinned and grabbed his deformed penis. He stroked it and rubbed it over her pussy lips and her clit. Marie had her eyes shut tight until the first thrust. Her eyes popped open at the pressure. She gasped involuntarily and turned to find the source of the chuckling that rung in her ears..