Blindsided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mal was standing to the side with his arms crossed over his chest, beaming with pride and laughing at her discomfort. She closed her eyes again, trying to disassociate from the situation. She couldn't do it. Shallum had started stroking her as he pumped away. He worked her clit with no mercy until she came forcefully and began milking his beer can dick. Now she cried with shame at what her body had done.

Shallum yelled a strangled shout from his throat as he came, adding his sperm to his brothers' mix. Marie was glad her birth control was still likely keeping her from getting pregnant from the unappealing mix.

Thinking they must be done with her for the time being, Marie was surprised when Mal straddled her chest. "We're going to fuck your mouth now. If you bite any of us, I'm going to remove your teeth." He held up a pair of pliers to reinforce his message. Marie abandoned any thought of rebelling at the thought of having her teeth pulled. Instead she nodded once and opened her mouth.

He shoved his dick in her mouth and used her roughly. Her throat was getting rubbed raw before he finished, coating it in his cum. She swallowed in self-defense to avoid choking.

Before she'd fully recovered, Rage was shoving his thick meat between her lips. She tried to wrap her lips around her teeth, but he was almost too big to be able to do it and open enough. She gave up and just stretched her mouth as far as it would go. Her mama always said she had a big mouth. Who knew it would come in handy one day?

"How is it?" Mal asked his brother.

"She's tight, she's not biting, but I can feel a little scrapping. Shallum will never fit unless we modify her."

Marie blanched. Modify her, what the fuck did that mean?

"Ok, she can just suck his balls for now, and he can unload in her mouth.

Marie lost focus for the next few minutes focusing on the intent behind the brothers' conversation. She wouldn't be coming out of this unscathed. Someone was going to pay as soon as she got free. First, the brothers Grimm were going to fucking die, then Max and his whore cousin. This was all Candy's fault. She'd been fucking with Marie's life since they met.

Marie swallowed reflexively. "Keep your mouth open and suck gently." Mal had grabbed her hair and pulled her head back until she focused on his eyes. She responded by opening wide to receive Shallum's bald testicles in her mouth. Shallum had straddled himself over her so that her face was in his ass. She closed her eyes. He was grunting in joy as he tugged on his dick.

Marie suckled and licked the mute's testicles. They seemed small after everything else that had been stuffed in her maw. She tried to give him pleasure. After all, he was the only one who had bothered to make her come. Better to get all of this over with as soon as possible. Shallum soon came all over her front. He reached forward and rubbed the goo across her chest and into her breasts much like a child playing with finger-paints.

Mal had released her legs, and Rage held her unshackled arms.

"That's enough Shallum. We need to finish the mating."

Mating? Oh fuck, that sounded way too permanent. What else could the mating entail? The men flipped her over and locked her arms down again.

Her ass cheeks were pulled apart and something cold was drizzled over her asshole. Mal took some of the lube in his hand and stroked it over his dick quickly. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees and then shoved himself right up her ass. Marie screamed. She was still sore from taking Max, and Mal was making it seem like Max had been gentle.

Mal slapped her ass over and over again. "Shut up bitch. I don't want to hear your mouth. You need to learn your purpose in this world. You please us and you give birth. You obey us in everything." He punctuated each word with a thrust into her tender hole and a smack on her tender red skin.

Mal wasn't coming again any time soon. It was the third time that night and as much as he was relieved to finally have an outlet, it was going to take time to climax again. Instead of continuing, he ripped himself out, still hard, and told Rage to take over.

Rage jumped in and pushed with all his power, forcing his inhuman girth up the new bitch's ass. Although lubed, it was still too much.

Marie felt herself tear a little. It hurt and she couldn't hold back the whimper of pain. Rage smacked her ass, adding his handprints to his older brother's. He pumped a few more times and then pulled out as Mal had done and pointed to Shallum.

Shallum loved anal. It was his favorite type of sex. He picked Marie up by the hips and Mal lay down on the bed where she'd been. Marie was confused. What now? Rage got on the bed between her tied down arms and lined his cock up with her face.

"Eew, no way! That dick has been in my ass."

Rage slapped her. "And now it's going back in your mouth. The same rule applies, bite me and you lose your teeth. I won't pull 'em, I'll knock them the fuck out. So shut the fuck up, and clean my dick."

Marie held back a sob, but the tears poured out. She opened her mouth wide and tried to ignore the taste. At the same time, she felt Mal's dick press into her dripping pussy. There was so much cum in there, it slid right in. What didn't slide in was the giant fuck-stick at her back door.

Shallum pressed himself into Marie a quarter of an inch. Marie mewled around Rage's cock in her mouth. There was nowhere to go, she had to take it. She was completely immobilized. The cock in her mouth kept her from moving forward. She couldn't turn with Mal's grip on her hips and his cock deep inside her pussy. Her arms were locked to the bed. She was at their mercy.

"Relax Marie. This is the end of the mating. Just take it and we'll be done, I promise." Mal was using the same soothing voice he'd used on the road. "You're doing great. You're a good girl. You're our girl. We made you our girl. We just need to break you in tonight. We have to make you ours. We want you and we're going to care for you. This is how we bond you to us. It has been done this way in our family for all females as long as I remember."

Marie's body went lax. There was no point in fighting even if she could have summoned the energy. They were going to keep her and use her. She understood that now. The pain from the penis that finally pressed fully into her anal canal was beyond description. She wondered if she would need stiches. The men began to move in a rhythm only they knew, created from years of fucking one woman at the same time.

She had no idea how much time had passed. She may have passed out for a while. She awoke due to the screaming and grunting of three men unloading their cocks in every one of her orifices. It sounded like they were screaming "Ours". She blacked out again.

Marie felt a stinging pain on her belly. It was only slightly greater than the pain from her ass and the tension of her mouth and jaw. Her entire body was throbbing and sore, but the sting on her stomach was bothering her. There was a mechanical buzzing that she didn't understand.

She peeled her eyes open. She had expected that her limbs would be once again tethered to the bed. However, she was appalled at what was happening to her. Rage was holding a tattoo needle over her stomach in one hand and a white cloth streaked with red in the other. He was finishing what looked like three large gothic letters above her bellybutton. Her brain was having trouble comprehending what she was seeing upside down. He pulled his hand back, finished with his work.

Marie began to laugh hysterically as the letters became decoded in her brain. M. R. S. She had said to herself, just a few days ago, that she would settle for an MRS instead of an MBA. Careful what you wish for her mama always told her. Guess she should have heeded that advice.

Mal put some goo on the fresh ink and then put a light bandage over it. He washed her off with a washcloth, gently wiping her pussy and still bloody ass. After completing her care, he picked her up and placed her carefully in the extra large dog kennel. A blanket had been added for her comfort. He closed the padlock and Marie curled up and cried until she finally fell asleep.

***

Three weeks later

Max was back in El Paso attending classes. He wasn't entirely surprised when a uniformed police officer interrupted his Criminal Law class and his name was called. Max raised his hand and then calmly packed up his belongings. The officer stepped into the hallway to wait for Max.

"What can I do for you, officer?"

"We'd like you to come down to the station to answer some questions about a missing person. Seems you may have been the last one to see her."

"Her?" No way was Max going to volunteer any information. Marie hadn't been seen since he'd left her on the dirt road, very much alive.

"Marie LaTour."

"I'm happy to help with any information I have, but I'd prefer to drive myself rather than leave my car here. Also, I'll be calling my lawyer to join us. You understand."

"You're not under arrest, but it would be faster if you just came with me." The officer was clearly trying to pressure Max into letting him have control. Max had too long to plan his response. He'd put a lawyer on retainer a week after Halloween, when Candy had informed him that no one had seen Marie since the party. He'd told his cousin nothing about the Halloween trick he'd played on Marie. She didn't need to be involved.

"I promise, I'll be right behind you. Only the speed limit and red lights will delay my arrival." Max gave the officer his best smile.

***

Max sat in the interrogation room at the police headquarters. He'd been there for over an hour. Fortunately, he'd remembered to use the restroom before he came downtown and no way was he drinking anything provided by the officers. He didn't need to donate his DNA. As he contemplated making another call to Mr. Goldstein's office, the door opened.

"Max, sorry for the delay. I've asked them to give us a moment, but they'll be here shortly. I assume this is about the matter we discussed two weeks ago?"

Max nodded.

"Do you have the recording?"

Max nodded again. He knew from the way his attorney was phrasing the questions that it was likely someone was listening in and possibly even recording the conversation. It may not be completely legal, but Max wasn't taking any chances of saying something that would incriminate him.

Two officers came in at his lawyer's invitation. They asked to record the interview and Goldstein gave approval. After some initial state your name stuff and date and time, the officers began with the real questions.

"Do you know Marie LaTour?"

"I met her at a Halloween party this year."

"Did you know her prior to that?"

"No. I saw her at my cousin's sorority house the day before, but I didn't know who she was at the time."

"How did you meet?"

"She approached me at the party and introduced herself."

"What did you do after that?"

"I took her empty cup to the bar to have it refilled and brought it back to her."

"Did you drug her drink?"

"No."

"Did you leave her after giving her the drink?"

"No."

The second officer jumped in, "You were seen leaving the party with Marie."

"That is correct."

"Where did you go?"

"We went for a drive to look at the stars."

"Do you remember where you stopped to 'look at the stars'?"

"Yes, it was county road 77, about five miles in at the first turn out."

"How much had you had to drink?"

"One beer."

"Any drugs?"

"I took one Viagra at the party."

"Did Marie take any drugs?"

"I didn't see her do so."

"Why Viagra?"

"Marie wanted to fuck and I wasn't sure I could perform."

"You're a young man, why didn't you think you could have sex with her?"

"She disgusted me."

"So why take her somewhere to fuck her?"

"So I could record it and get her to stop tormenting my cousin."

"Did you kill her?" Max was surprised by the change in the questioning. He'd thought they might follow up on the tormenting comment. Apparently they already had some knowledge of Marie's behavior. He took a breath before answering. "No. Is she dead? I thought she was just missing?"

"Do you have this recording?"

"Yes. I have it here on my phone."

"Would you play it for us, please?"

Goldstein nodded at him to go ahead. Max took out his iPhone and pulled up the video. He turned volume up as loud as it would go. The men watched the recording of Max ass fucking Marie. They listened to her beg for Max to fuck her, the fight, and to Max offering to drive her back.

"Where did you go after you left Marie?"

"I returned to the party. My cousin and her roommate were waiting for my return so that I could escort them home."

"What time did you get back to the party?"

"I don't know exactly but I wasn't gone much longer than an hour. I drove Marie to the hills; we had oral and anal sex. The recording time stamp shows about 15 minutes of total recording time. I think it was about a 15 minute drive out there, so 15 minutes back."

"What time did you leave the party?"

"I took the girls home just before midnight."

"That's kind of early for a frat party."

"Is it?"

"Why did you leave so soon?"

"Well, Molly, my cousin's roommate isn't a big partier. Candy had been dancing with some guy she knew from high school and was tired. I had to drive back here the next day. After I dropped the girls at their house, I returned to my hotel. I'm sure the night manager would remember me, he liked my Zorro costume."

Goldstein interrupted, "Gentlemen, I believe Max has sufficiently accounted for his whereabouts and his interactions with the missing woman. If you need more information, feel free to get a subpoena or an arrest warrant. As you both may know, his iPhone and his car have built in GPS tracking and would corroborate this entire timeline. While it is unfortunate that the she's missing, it is clear that my client offered to take her back to the party and she refused. Wherever she may have gone after that is beyond my client's knowledge. Good day, sirs."

Max stood on the sidewalk in front of the police station. "So, what do you think? Are they going to try to arrest me?"

"No, the girl hasn't been found dead. She's still just missing and she's an adult. They're going to keep you listed as a person of interest, but that's not going to mean anything unless a body turns up. I'll keep my copy of the GPS tracking data should a subpoena appear. It's backed up to the data center in Dallas where we rent storage. Just go on with your life as usual, this will fade."

***

Candy relaxed in the afterglow. She was wrapped in Teddy's arms in his bed. She couldn't believe how much her life had changed in the last months.

"Madam President, that was fucking incredible." Teddy moaned at her. She loved his nickname for her. She'd won the replacement election at the sorority by a landslide. The minions, without their evil leader, had fought over which of them should run to replace Marie. As a result, they each received only one vote. Candy suspected that each of them had voted for themselves.

"It's always incredible with you, my First Man." Candy pulled the white sheet up over her naked body, discarding the idea of going to Teddy's kitchen to fix a snack. It could wait until she'd rested. She loved that he'd moved into a tiny off campus apartment just so they would have a place to be alone.

"Are you ready for your next anatomy test?" Teddy teased.

"Already?" Studying anatomy with Teddy was unbelievable, it consisted of him kissing, licking and sucking places on her body and her having to name that part for the system they were studying. Since they'd begun 'studying' together she'd aced every exam in her class.

"Yes, it's time to study the bones of the hand."

"We did the skeletal system two weeks ago," Candy protested sleepily.

"We missed something."

"We did?"

Teddy lifted her left hand and slid on the diamond engagement ring. "Yes, we did."

"Oh my GOD! Teddy, is that what I think it is?" Candy sat up, suddenly wide awake.

"Yes. Does that mean you like it?"

"Yes, I love it. I love you!"

"I love you too, Candace. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you, Theodore Applegate." Candy threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

"Ok, but I'm going to take this back when we get to your folks house for Christmas. I'm going to talk to your Dad and get his permission. Then we can do the formal, down on the knee ask in front of your family. I just couldn't wait to hear your answer, love."

"Can I wear it until then?" Candy held her hand up, the light from the windows causing the marquis cut diamond to sparkle.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Teddy kissed her and rolled on top of her. He slid into her slowly and made love to his fiancé for the rest of the afternoon. Studying could wait.

***

Many months later

Marie stood naked at the stove except for her collar preparing the evening meal for the brothers. She bent to pull the casserole from the oven and her hips were grabbed from behind.

"Shallum, no!" Mal called the man away from her. "You know we can't fuck her right now."

Shallum began grunting and pounding his hand on the kitchen table.

"Marie, suck him."

Marie turned slowly revealing her swollen belly. Mal came to her and took her hand to assist her to her knees. Shallum had already dropped his pants and was stroking his hard dick. Marie opened her mouth as wide as she could, letting Mal and Shallum control the action.

The modification Rage had made to her teeth with the grinding tool was enough to allow Shallum entrance to her mouth. She didn't experience pain from eating anymore and since there were no mirrors in the house, she didn't know if it looked bad or not.

Marie caressed and stroked his balls. She knew what he liked. He would come quickly and be happy. After dinner, he would want to lie on the couch across her lap and suck on her nipples. She wasn't sure what would happen when the baby came in a couple of weeks. Her milk would come in, but would it be enough for both of them? At least her nipples were toughened up. Nursing would be no problem.

Marie continued to suck as her mind wandered. She wondered if anyone missed her or even looked for her. She wondered what she would do if she was ever freed. She no longer cared if she was ever let go. Her child was coming and the brothers fed and sheltered her. She'd learned to obey every command and was rarely punished. For the last few months, she'd been allowed to sleep in her bed instead of the kennel.

Shallum came down her throat and she swallowed everything and then licked him clean. After she finished, she thanked him as she'd been trained to do. Mal lifted her to her feet and the men sat at the table while she served them dinner. After putting the food on the table and seeing the men had everything they needed, she took her place at Mal's feet with his assistance and waited for him to feed her.