Ellen Journals 04. Bliss Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers

Ellen instructed Ann to get on all fours in the middle of our nest, and kneeling next to Anne, beckoned Will, still erect, to join them. He stood next to my wife, looking down upon Anne's bottom. Ellen asked him to kneel behind Anne but he was slow to comply. Instead, one of the most erotic things I have ever beheld took place. While Anne looked forward, unaware of the activity behind her, Will stepped up to my kneeling wife, his penis inches from her face. Ellen could not take her eyes off of Will's purple-hard member, and he flexed his cock, tightening and releasing those muscles that made his penis bob up and down in front of Ellen's hypnotic stare. She opened her mouth and poked out her tongue, teasing that she would take him in her mouth but she did not. I was by now as hard as I had ever been.

Ellen snapped her attention away from Will, and Will took his place kneeling behind Anne. Ellen began to massage Anne's pussy while we watched, Anne moaning and moving her young bottom in spasms according to Ellen's touch. After a minute of this she removed her hand and Will entered her in slow, long thrusts. Ellen stood as their coupling continued but she watched Will carefully. She did not want him to come.

Ellen, by long experience, knew that anal sex alone would not bring Anne to orgasm, no matter what young Anne imagined. She brought Will to a halt, dangerously close as he was to emptying himself into his wife. She bade him lie on his back and scoot underneath Anne. She placed a pillow under his head for comfort and elevation, and Will began to lick and kiss Anne's clitoris, slowly and languidly, his penis sticking upright and throbbing to his pulse. Anne was deeply effected, her eyes half-closed, moaning and moving in Will's rhythm.

Ellen knelt beside her, dipped her fingers into the jar of clear creamy lubricant, and circled Anne's tight little rosebud, then poking in gently and circling little O's inside her. After minutes of this ecstasy committed upon the girl, Ellen told me to stand up, and led me to kneel in front of young Anne. Ellen knelt beside me.

"See this cock, Anne?" she asked as she stroked me, inches from the girl's face.

"Yesssssss..." Anne hissed, breathing threw her open mouth, her eyes on my rod.

"This is the cock that will be deep in your ass in a moment, stretching you, pumping in you, and he'll come inside you, squirting immense amounts of seed. He's been saving it up for you."

"O God put it in," she panted.

Ellen had me stand and lubed me generously. She resumed her kneeling position next to Anne, massaged her hole, inserting one, then two fingers into the gasping wife of our host, still spasming under the pleasures of her husband's mouth and tongue. She looked down at Will's supine body, naughtily reached over and took his blood-engorged cock into her closing hand, and stroked him luxuriantly while she massaged the inside of his wife's butthole with two fingers of her other hand. The expression on Ellen's face was angelic for the minute she indulged this action. She sensed Will's body stiffen and she stopped, just in time. She rose and stood straddling Anne's writhing body, facing toward the rear, put her hands on each of Anne's bottom cheeks and gently opened her, spreading her for me to see and have my way.

What a lovely bottom! Hairless naturally. She told us she never shaved, and even her pubes were so light, sparse and blond that they were almost invisible. Truly a nymph's body. Her little rosebud was pink, partially relaxed and open now, and wet with lubricant. Her thin waist curved so beautifully into her perfect little bottom. Architecture from God. I squatted behind her, careful not to step on Will. I positioned myself carefully and ever so very slowly entered her with just the head of my cock. She gasped and stiffened. I popped out, then slid back in, out and in, slowly out and in, and as I did her tension loosened.

"O God," she moaned. "You're fucking me in my ass... in my ass... O God..."

"You have a perfect little bottom, my dear," I said to her, "And to be in you this way feels amazing."

"O God!... You're in my ass. Your cock is up my ass... O O God..." she was almost sobbing.

I moved deeper and deeper, slowly, and was soon in to the hilt, pumping fully in and out, increasing my speed and, by some miracle, not coming too soon. Will licked and kissed her lovely pussy, and as he brought her to the edge I slammed into that little bottom with all my heart, and as I heard her cry out in her throes I released into her all of my pent-up semen in wave after wave of orgasm. Both of us, coming hard, at once. I left my penis in her until she calmed, about a minute, and gradually withdrew.

I thought the festivities all but over but Ellen had other ideas. She directed the still-shaking Anne to back herself up, and when her husband's smiling face came into Anne's view, Ellen stroked Will's heavy cock and guided it into the very wet pussy of his grateful wife. She inhaled sharply in surprise and rode Will like a stallion until he blasted within her, crying out in release. This took mere seconds, so pent-up was Will's erotic fury.

They lay after in each others arms, but even so Ellen was not finished with the orchestration of the proceedings. She asked Will to let Anne resume her position on all fours and Will knelt, with me, behind Anne. Ellen stood beside her and gently spread Anne's cheeks apart again, and we marveled at her cum-bathed bottom, and watched as our semen slowly leaked from her two sweet holes.

Ellen whispered to Anne, "O my, Anne darling, what a sight!"

"O God," Anne breathed. "I should be embarrassed but I'm not!" She looked up at Ellen. "Ellen, they're watching their sperm leak out of me! O my God..." she put her head down and sighed heavily. To our surprise, Ellen then began to smear the drooling semen around Anne's bottom, into her pussy and anus, massaging her clitoris and taking Anne to new heights. In a single minute Anne had come again in waves of involuntary spasms. Finally, she collapsed to the floor, panting and moaning. Ellen began to gently rub her back, and Anne reached for Ellen's other hand, kissed it, and held it tight while she came back to herself.

Ellen was very pleased with herself. We were pleased with Ellen!

We knew that the erotic part of the evening had run its blissful and successful course, and in a few minutes we resumed our seats on the leather sofas to catch our breath. Ellen was invited to take her shower first, and as she hopped up to make her way to the bathroom Anne touched her and she turned.

"What's up, honey?"

Still dazed, she said to Ellen, "Each man had me in a different place."

Ellen nodded and smiled. "Yes...?"

"Could that ever be done both at the same time?" she asked, incredulously. "I mean, have you ever heard of such a thing? Is it even possible?"

Ellen smiled and looked at me, I looked at Will, who raised his eyebrows at me comically and we both fought the urge to laugh. We both knew at that moment, if Ellen and I were ever invited back again to this marvelous scene, exactly what would be on the menu.

Soon we were all showered and squeaky clean and smelling sweet, enjoying glasses of Armagnac on the deck. Before we left I told Will that I would be happy to bankroll his project and he actually let a tear slip. I didn't expect that. But we genuinely love this couple, feel lucky to have met them, and we know that they feel the same way about us. Anne, I believe, worships my Ellen, and Ellen will always try to protect her.

I'm grateful that this happened to me, getting on in years as I am, I feel incredibly lucky. And I'm grateful to have been able to write it all down.

josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers
12