All Comments on 'Block Party Bully'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Love of a son

This was a very touching story, of love between a mother and her son

Thank you

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
OMG is it me or is it hot in here

You have got to tell us about the rest of the morning.

And the rest of their lives.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep it cumming

this is a great keep the ball rolling.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A sweet love story

The story left me wanting more, and would love to read about the rest of their lives.

Since mom and dad aren't getting along with each other, maybe dad will bow out and step aside as her sex partner and allow their son be the master of her emotions, body and sex life for the future.

At least that's the fantasy I had after reading the fine story.

Well written and edited. Just a smooth reading story that is a pleasure to read.

Thanks for the entertaining story.

oliver1242oliver1242over 13 years ago
We Need More

Were you planning to continue this story? What does the future hold for this family? Will the mother and son continue their romance and become a couple? Will the father and mother call quits and divorce? These questions could take a couple more chapters to answer should you see fit to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rich already said it.

I hope you do a sequel with Mother and Son going forward with their love life together. You write a really great story. Thank you for another fine submission.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
This was another really fine tale.

I hope you write more about these two. Thanks for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story. Happy to read it again.

Well done. I remember it from several years ago. Glad you reposted.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
really nice

i loved it , not too fast or slow just right and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

It fueled my fantasies of my mother and myself. Your style of writing is excellent in that it leads one s-l-o-w-l-y along the way to an intimacy so many look for but never find. Please consider a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Screwing mother

I thank you for an absolutely great story. A son standing up for his mom and then her letting him french kiss her and screw her pussy. The ultimate was when he shot his sperm seed inside his mother's pussy-wow! This is the greatest screw for a son. I know because my mom let me screw her when I was 18. It was the greatest moment of my life. I love her so much.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
As usual

RW2, this is another exceptional story. Thank you for taking the time and effort to share with us. please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
magnificent story

wow i came so hard reading this story. the storyline itself is just amazing. well done. i wonder if there are any other stories like this??? the part where Mr.Robertson and two sons force her to expose (attempted rape of neighborhood milf) is just so ecstatic . Then the son jump in and rescue her resulting in hot sweaty sex, it leaves me speechless. I hope you keep writing more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Another great story. You really know how to set the tone.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
My regret...

is only that I did not come across your stories earlier.

CaligrlCaligrlabout 13 years ago
Well played...

I definitely prefer it when your incest stories have an element of romance between the main characters. The added bonus of the damsel in distress and the son swooping in as the white knight was AWESOME! I, too, would like to see a continuation of this story and how it plays out. I will keep me fingers crossed for a HEA finale.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
sequel!

good story, would totally enjoy another installment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hope u plan on make other chapter and keep it good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Playing white knight?

The only real issue I'd take with your hero is that he delayed the moment of rescue just to perv out on his mom's nudity. The loving aspect that unfolded later between them is great and you wrote that well. Maybe there could be another chapter in this to reveal how it plays out and if she's willing to risk having a secret baby with her new lover. (He didn't wear a rubber and the dad wasn't active so she might not be on the pill.) That's what fantasy erotica is for.

Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrific story.

My personal favorite mom/son story and a hero tale to boot. You left it open, so here's hoping that we'll hear more about Debbie and Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

I like this story. At least its slightly realistic. At least the son didn't let those punks rape his mom. The son stands up and protects his mama and ends up getting some ass later

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
BRAVO BELLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTSTANDING STORY, THIS BOY KNOWS HOW THE PROTECT AND WATCH OVER MOM. THE LOVE OF EVERY BOYS LIFE. A PART 2 TO THIS STORY WOULD HELP US TO UNDERSTAND THE REST OF THERE TIME TOGETHER. MAYBE WITHOUT DAD.WHO MAYBE GETS KILLED IN A CAR CRASH, NO ONE ELSE HURT. MAYBE HE WAS DRUNK, THINKING OF WIFE AND SON, IN THE SACK. JUST MAYBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story!

Young Ryan is a hero, and he gets a hero's reward. When he tosses his pants and his boxers in front of the mother he defended from the bullies, his big stiff prick reaches proudly to the sky. His mother is captivated by her big strong heroic boy and what he's got waiting for his beloved mom between his legs. Ryan's reward is waiting for him between his mother's legs, and he wastes no time in sticking his stiff fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole. It's the wonderful hole he came into the world from as a little baby, and Ryan pounds his mother's cunt, finally unloading his heavy balls and shooting his mom a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. His mother's reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Your writing has kept my attention more and more than any of the others I have read. You are the best!!!!! XOXO

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

At times it was a little slow but still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
good read

i liked it alot you should write another chapter to it it is pretty hot

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It's time

you said, "that's a story for another day"

and five years later is definitely long enough.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 8 years ago
We Should Have More!

I'll add my voice to the others asking (pleading?) for you to continue this story. The "story for another day" is long overdue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot as hell

I enjoyed this a lot. I hate cheaters but not her.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Very good story overall BUT

The only fault I find with this story is, for me, it ended far too abruptly and yes I also agree this story is far from being completed. You have at lest another chapter two before this story runs its course. Does ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ motivate you too write more..

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 7 years ago
Nice Read

I truly enjoyed your story. The build up was just right. The sex between the boy and his mom was described beautifully. I particularly liked how he was so intent on giving her a great experience. The way she wanted to repay him for his attentions at the end was very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would have like to see the father & two sons fuck the mother in the ally then you could have beaten the shit out of them.

ratimomratimomalmost 6 years ago

Nice written story. Son taken advantage of moms situation.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

WELL DONE , NICE STORY LINE, BETTER THEN MOST.

...THANKS...

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
Nice again...

This was my second reading of this very sexy, erotic story. My first read was about 3 years ago. I enjoyed it every bit as much as I did the first time. Looking forward to reading more from you.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 2 years ago

Nov '21 - another very enjoyable read. Years have passed without a word from you. Should we be concerned I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taking advantage of a drunk person is hot. There's no changing my mind from it. I just couldn't stop jerking from there. This story needs a major sequel. However it was very disappointing that Mr Jacobson and his two boys didn't get to make the MILF airtight, fulfilling one of her kinkiest fantasies.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is a tender love story with a perfect ending. After so many years, it is a shame the author did not continue with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous