Block Party Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god," he said, and poured himself a cup. He joined me at the table and was quiet for a while, but then asked, "I don't remember leaving the party last night. Did I do anything silly?"

I could see the embarrassment in his eyes, and wanted to ease his mind a bit, "Nope, I got you out of there pretty early."

He gave a sigh of relief, and then said, "I owe you."

I just smiled back thinking, you have no idea how your wife already paid your debt. Instead, I replied, "Don't worry about it."

His face twisted up a bit when he inquired, "And your mom, did she get home okay too?"

"Yea Dad, I walked her home. She's fine."

"Great," he replied, and I could see some of the guilt drain from his face.

We sat in silence for a while until Mom finally arrived in the kitchen. I saw her blush when she saw me, but turned to the counter quickly and said, "Good, I needed coffee."

She joined us at the table, and surprisingly my dad looked far more uncomfortable than my mom. He finally said, "I'm sorry if I got a little crazy last night, sweetie."

Mom looked at him with cold eyes and replied, "We spoke about that before we left yesterday. You promised me you'd behave."

Dad just hung his head and said, "I know."

Mom just looked at me and stated, "Well, this isn't the time to talk about it."

I felt ill at ease sitting between the two of them in a painfully uncomfortable silence. I wondered how long it would take for the tension in the house to get back to normal levels, but more importantly, I needed to know where I stood with my mother.

I made eye contact with mom, and was unnerved when she stared back at me with a black expression on her face. She then broke the silence by stating, "Dennis, you should thank your son for getting me home safely last night."

"I already did," he grumbled and got up to refill his cup.

When Dad's back was turned mom looked towards me, and to my disbelief it appeared she had a slight grin on her face. At the very least, she certainly didn't seem upset with me anyway. Instantly my cock grew hard again as I pondered the possibility that the activities of the night before might actually be repeated.

After refreshing his coffee, Dad told us he was going back to bed. He asked me what I was up to for the day, so I lied and said I was heading out with friends to play basketball. He told me to have fun and left the room without acknowledging my mom.

We just stared at one another for a while before I blurted out, "I love you, Mom."

She gave me a soft smile, and then replied calmly, "I love you too, Ryan, but I think we need to talk."

I had a feeling something like that was coming, but her cool tone made my heart skip a beat. I had a sneaky suspicion I was about to catch an earful, even with her mellow expression, but after what had happened that was a very small price to pay. One good sign in my favor anyway was that she didn't dress me down in front of my dad and spill the beans to him. It was clear I didn't have any other options, so I looked back at her and simply nodded, awaiting my fate.

Mom took a long sip of coffee, and then said, "Ryan, I have some things to say and I want you to listen. Don't talk, just listen. Can you do that for me?"

My heart felt like it was in my throat, and I nodded without uttering a word. Mom stood and walked to the hallway and peered around the corner, making sure Dad was truly gone and the coast was clear to chat. She returned to the table and sat back down, staring at me intently.

Mom cleared her throat, and then stated softly so any potential eaves dropper could not hear, "I'm disappointed with you."

I started to speak in a feeble attempt to defend myself, but Mom quickly held up a hand to silence me, saying, "Let me finish. You said you'd listen, so listen."

There were so many things running around in my head, but there was no way I could have articulated my thoughts. I felt a verbal spanking coming on, but I guess I deserved it. All of the confidence I had the evening before was long gone.

"You knew I was drunk, yet you...well, you know what you did," she said, staring directly into my eyes. "You took advantage of me, and it's not right. That's not the way I raised you and I never what to hear about you doing something like that again, understood?" she stated quietly but firmly.

Blood ran to my cheeks and I knew my face was red, and I simply nodded my head in shame. I wanted to either run away or throw myself at her feet to beg for mercy, but sat rooted in place, unable to move.

Her face softened a bit, and she said, "You may not want to hear this, but your dad and I have not been intimate in ages. We've tried to keep it from you, but things have not been very good between us in years. You've noticed, I assume."

I felt profound compassion for my mom, and nodded slowly in sympathy, trying to make it seem like the tension really wasn't too obvious.

With strain on her lovely face, she continued, "We've tried counseling, but your father seems more interested in work, golf and beer, than he is in me."

Her pain was obvious, which was like a dagger to my heart. How could anyone hurt someone as amazing as her, I wondered? My emotions were torn between complete adoration and love for my mom, and rage at Dad for causing her pain.

I reached across the table and wrapped her small hands within my own and gave them a soft squeeze. Mom gave me a weak smile, but I think neither one of us knew just what to say, so we remained silent for quite a while.

Mom pulled one of her hands out from my own, then placed it atop mine and gently stroked my skin. She stared into my eyes and said, "You know, you've really grown into a handsome young man."

A tingle ran down my spine, as much from her kind words as the way her fingers danced across my skin. There were a thousand things I wanted to say, but all that came out of my mouth was, "Thanks."

That exchange was followed by more silence, until Mom asked, "Can I be completely honest with you?"

I quickly nodded and responded, "Of course."

"Well, I'm not exactly sure how to say this, but here goes. Last night wasn't exactly the worst night of my life."

The silence was deafening as I rapidly tried to process exactly what she had said. Did she really mean our lovemaking? Oh, Lord, please let it be so!

"Does that shock you?" she asked.

I had no idea what the best answer should have been at that moment, so I responded honestly, "A bit, I guess."

She didn't address my comment, she just continued on, "You know, I always loved going to your taekwondo tournaments. I was amazed how you always seemed to beat men twice your age and size."

I felt my chest heave as my pride swelled, and I couldn't help a big grin from forming on my face.

Mom looked over her shoulder towards the door, and then leaned in closer, "You want to know a secret?"

I nodded enthusiastically, wondering what was to come.

"I used to get turned on watching you kick butt," she stated softly, letting her nails scrape across the back of my hand. I sat dumbfounded by her admission, when she added, "I loved watching you train in the back yard. You remember, when you'd wear nothing but shorts and practice your moves under the hot sun? It really was a thing of beauty."

Blood raced through my veins as I let her words soak in. I was simply floored. Had my mom been fantasizing about me all the while I had been dreaming about her? Could the events of the previous evening have happened ages ago if I only pressed my luck?

Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts and back to the present, "And then last night, the way you took control of things and protected me...," Her thoughts seemed to run out, but I think I understood where she was going.

I pulled my hands away from hers, and stood to move in her direction. After walking around the table, I leaned down behind her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Mom leaned her head back and I took the opportunity to softly kiss her all over, from the nap of her neck to her pouty lips. A soft whimper escaped her mouth as my hands cupped her breasts, and my tongue slid across her lips. I nibbled on her earlobe and whispered, "I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you too, Ryan," she sighed, almost inaudibly.

It seemed crazy to be making out in the kitchen once more, this time in the light of day with Dad possibly awake upstairs. Mom must have sensed it, because she pried my hands away from her chest and turned to face me.

I was afraid I'd gone too far, but Mom's sultry look told me differently. I was completely thrilled when Mom said, "You know, I love a warm bubble bath when I'm hung over. Care to join me?"

My body tingled all over with an excitement I'd never known before. I was ready to run to the bathroom when I thought of my father. "What about Dad?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a bath and you're out playing basketball with friends. What's the issue?" she replied with a shit-eating grin.

I didn't have to be told twice. Mom stood and gave me a big hug, and our mouths met once more. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom just down the hall, and then turned and asked, "Better we stay down here, don't you think?"

I wholeheartedly agreed and she bent to turn the water on and poured some bubble bath in, as I went to the door and locked it. We came together once more in a solid embrace and kissed one another passionately. Mom pulled my shirt over my head, and then pushed my athletic shorts to my feet. She then gasped my cock in her hand and started softly stroking it as we kissed.

The sensations passing through my body were overwhelming, and I hoped to make her feel the same way. She was wearing an old nightie which I grasped and pulled up over her head. Mom was naked underneath, and my hands instantly moved to her sides so I could stroke her soft skin.

We finally broke away and Mom told me to get in. She followed me and dropped down between my outstretched legs and sat back against my chest. My hands ran up her torso until I cupped her breasts as I nibbled on her shoulder.

She slumped down a bit and sighed, "God, I love that, baby."

I'm sure she could feel my hardness against her back, so she must have known I loved it too. I slid my right hand down her tummy until I touched her pussy. Mom whispered, "Yes," as I began stroking her up and down, before I slid two fingers inside her. She slowly started rocking her hips against my probing fingers, making the water roll around us. I eased my hand up and began toying with her clit as I pinched her nipples, and she moaned aloud. "Make me cum, Ryan," she begged softly, and I was eager to comply. Only a minute or so later, Mom started the same humming sound that she made the night before when she was about to cum, so I rubbed her harder and faster as she let herself go.

Mom's body went limp as she fell back against me. She gave a contented sign, and pulled my hands up around her into a hug. I squeezed her tightly, and she leaned her head back to kiss my cheek. She gave me a soft smile and said, "Thank you, honey."

My cock was hard and ready to go, but mom made no effort to move, so I tried to remain patient and let her bask in the afterglow. After about five minutes, Mom pulled my hands away and moved to her knees facing me. She gave me a serious look and said, "I know this is crazy, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since last night. You took such good care of me, now I want to take care of you."

I wasn't really sure what she meant, but I was game for almost anything.

"Sit up on the side of the tub, sweetie," she instructed, and I did as was told.

Mom placed her hands on my knees and pushed them apart. She scooted towards me a bit, and then leaned her head over into my lap. My eyes opened wide as I realized what was about to happen, something I'd only dared dream about previously. A moment later I felt something soft swirl around the head of my cock, then begin lightly sucking on it. My cock was inside my mother's mouth!

It was surreal to look down and see my beautiful, innocent mom sucking my shaft. The sweet soccer mom I'd always known was suddenly replaced by a ravishing sexpot. She sucked me hard as her small hands stroked my thighs and caressed my balls. Every now and then she'd swallow almost my entire length, then pull back and focus on the head.

After pulling my shaft from her mouth, Mom gave me the sexiest smile I'd ever seen, and then said, "I've been thinking about this all morning." With that, she dropped her head once more and devoured my cock. I noticed one of her hands was between her legs, obviously rubbing her pretty pussy while she sucked me.

In my time I had experienced more than a few blow jobs, but nothing could have compared to the sheer eroticism of receiving an amazing one from my own mother. The fact that my dad was in the house only heightened my arousal, and I knew I was only seconds away from an intense orgasm.

I moved a hand to Mom's head and tried to move it away from me, not wanting to cum in her mouth. I stammered, "I'm so close, Mom," but she didn't move away, but rather increased the tempo of her bobbing head. I saw her arm moving rapidly back and forth, and knew she was stroking herself furiously, needing to cum herself.

"Oh, God," I whimpered as I felt my sack tighten as my cum began to pulse forward. Blast after blast of my cream shot into Mom's mouth as she milked my cock with her lips and tongue. She made humming sounds from her mouth which sent a shiver up my spine as my balls emptied completely.

Never in my life had I experienced an orgasm as powerful, and I was completely spent.

Mom sucked my cock gently until it softened in her mouth, all the while making soft moaning sounds. After a while she backed away a bit and gave me a wonderful smile. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she said, and I just nodded as I tried to catch my breath.

I slowly sank back down into the water and pulled her into an embrace. The water had cooled, but our bodies felt very warm together. We had cuddled in silence for ages, when Mom asked, "Honey, do you think you can go again soon?"

Just hearing her say that made my cock begin to tingle, so I answered her in the affirmative.

"Good, because I was hoping we could sneak down to the basement for a while. I'd love to have you fuck me again, well, that is, if you're willing to, of course."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I helped her from the tub and instantly we were on our way downstairs without even bothering to dry off. The morning only got better and better, but that's a story for another day.