Block Party for Carrie - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers

A flutter of excitement and fear ran through her body. With wild eyes, she looked again at the three men around her and imagined what was to come. The Bench was something her husband had put together for those times when he wanted to simply use her for his own pleasure. It allowed for several ways to strap her down and restrain her in a way that made her fully accessible to him while leaving her completely unable to move. Now, images flooded her mind of being put into those same positions... bent over, legs and arms spread wide and tied tight, her pussy and ass exposed, tits hanging over the edge... except now it was three men that would be using her.

Her pussy spasmed at the thought. Carrie pressed herself back into her husband, throwing her head back onto his shoulder. "No," she said, but not really meaning it. "No, please, no." But his fingers were on her clit, rubbing in little circles that quickly made her body tingle from head to toe with renewed lust. "Oh fuck... oh fuck," she panted as another powerful orgasm quickly approached. Her eyes had been closed, but now she opened them to once again look at the men that surrounded her.

Two of them were pumping their cocks as they watched her, making themselves hard again. The other was hard already. Her mind once again reeled as the realization hit her... this wasn't over. She still needed to be fucked hard... and repeatedly. There would be no one to stop these men from using her however they wanted. This thought excited her so much that it sent her crashing over the edge in an instant. "Yes! Yes...! Oh my God, YES!!" She squealed. Another flood of fluid ran out of her as she came hard against her husband's hand. Her legs became weak and she soon collapsed to the floor, panting and squealing and moaning in mindless ecstasy.

Her fire was still lit. She was ready for more.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers
12