All Comments on 'Blondie Balls My Black Boss'

by raven2018

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great white wife !

finally a white wife who takes charge !there should be a second part plz ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Southern Girls do like to fuck...

I know that most southern girls do love that black cock and many would love to take charge as Blondie does in the story...I love it when these sweet little southern babes take the big black boner and love it all the way....even though it still ain't approved of in the deep south...fuck

'em I say.....Ole Reb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

I love interracial stories like this: no ridiculous plotlines with black men hypnotizing (sometimes quite literally) helpless white females. The wife is strong in this story and very sexy in her seduction, and although she has ulterior motives (ie. the plan that's been suggested to blackmail the boss), it's obvious that Blondie's as turned on by Beau as he is by her, making the story that much better. A mercy-fuck story wouldn't be nearly as erotic.

Regarding the comments on "the wimp," - presumably that's the husband, I suppose he could be stronger, but compared to the typical "white husband" character in most bm/mwf stories he's not that bad. It's not like any of it has happened without his approval; in fact he likes what he sees. Also, there's the whole "plan" he's got going... so he's not as weak as he may seem. There could be a plot twist in the end where that changes, but even so I'd still say he's better than 99% of these cuckolded white husbands you come across in interracial stories. Most of them are pathetic next to this guy.

Can't wait for the rest of the story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written, but oh the cliches!

Technically this is a well crafted story, taking advantage of every common cliche to create a somewhat sexy and completely laughable story. I'm torn between wishing that this was in the humor or the interracial catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay! No kids involved. She COULD eventually be a little bit deeper/well-defined as a character, having respect for Hubbie to balance her drive for orgasms. Obviously, the climaxes will be there, no matter what. What if she even played a little hard-to-get with some young guy new to this game?

charliem100charliem100over 2 years ago
Could be better

I've never found garter belts sexy, but I know some do. I like the boss thing, but much prefer where he's the seducer or applies coercion to an innocent, somewhat shy, reluctant wife who finally gives in to what he wants. I don't find brazen women sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was wet even reading this, this story was hot. I hope with the other stories that you have on with this one will let me know weather Beau fuck her all the time and breed her with a black baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous