Blondie Balls My Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven2018
raven2018
309 Followers

Retrieving a damp washcloth and a towel from the bathroom, I handed them to Beau. He bent down and began to gently wipe Blondie's face, neck and the tops of her breasts. Bending down beside her, he kissed her softly and said,

"Thank you for that incredible experience, Blondie...I've never had a woman do that before...I'm sorry if I choked you but I just couldn't help myself. That was the most mind-boggling climax I've ever had. I just lost it there for a second and I'm sorry, okay, pretty woman?"

He had said exactly the right thing: as she stood up, Blondie just melted into his arms and began kissing him with undisguised affection. Watching, I realized exhilaratingly that this show was just getting started; they'd both had orgasms already and they hadn't even fucked yet.

As if reading my mind, Blondie broke away from their kissing and looked at me, smiling lewdly as she said, "I told you we'd put on a super-hot show for you, didn't I, Dickie boy?"

Grinning at Beau, she murmured, "And we're just gettin' started aren't we darlin?"

When he didn't immediately respond, she asked with gentle concern, "Hey, baby, that wasn't it for the night was it? You said you'd come inside me...you promised."

Pulling him close, she kissed him lovingly then murmured, "Oh mon Dieu, I want you to make love to me, bébé. I want to feel that big, black dick inside me and I want you to come in me. Can you come again, lover? I want you to come in me, tu sais mon amour (you know)?"

Beau smiled at her straightforward language, reassuring her that, given a little recovery time he could still perform. Hefting his soft cock in her hand, she licked his mouth sensuously and said,

"You'd better, goujon (stud) 'cause I'm not leavin' here tonight..." She paused, fixing me with a meaningful look, "Make that dans la matinée (in the morning), 'til you've come in me at least once, sugar. I've been imaginin' for two months now how fuckin' good it was gonna feel to make you come in me an' tonight we're gonna do just that, lover, d'accord?"

Pulling away from him, she glanced in the dresser mirror and reacted with exaggerated horror,

"Good grief, Beau, you really did a number on me! Looks like you really haven't come for a month, have you? My word, you sure made a mess of this ol' girl!"

Giving him a quick kiss, she grinned and said, "But this ol' girl loved every minute of it, darlin. Now you rest up, mon amour, while I go repair the damages, d'accord?"

With that, she headed into the bathroom to make repairs and I followed, telling Beau I had to take a leak. Blondie was standing at the mirror using comb and washcloth to get the remnants of semen from her hair. Closing the door behind me, I said, "Boy, that was certainly exciting!"

She grinned, replying softly, "Our first time an' he gets an' all-the-way-blowjob...betcha he'll be comin' back south a lot more often now, don't you?"

Leering at me in the mirror, she winked bawdily and confided, "You're right though, that is hot—I almost came again when he started comin' without him even touchin' my pussy."

Eyeing me in the mirror as she picked at and tucked her hair, she spoke very quietly, "Well, was I right about him or not, hmmm? Didn't I tell you he'd go along with it? I knew he had the hots for me...I could tell he did out in Colorado, tu sais?"

I just grinned at her reflection and she continued somewhat smugly, "Well tell me, am I takin' good enough care of your boss, hmm?"

Again I just grinned and her lovely flushed face took on a more thoughtful expression as she whispered,

"You know, he seems like a nice guy, basically...I mean, I know you two've had your differences, but he's by far the classiest black guy I've fucked. I like him...he's gentle an' yet strong an' I really do like him, you hear, cher?"

She paused then murmured, "God, I can't wait for him to fuck me—I wanna make that big ol' black dick come in me—I been waitin' on this for waaay too long, babe."

She was silent as she made a generous application of glossy hot-pink lipstick on her full lips. Turning from the mirror with that mocking gleam in her eyes again, she stepped into my arms, kissed me lightly on the mouth and briefly slipped her tongue between my lips, running it around my teeth. Pulling back, she looked intently into my eyes, teasing,

"Taste that good ol' love stuff, Dickie boy...taste what your little ol' hottie white wife just sucked outta your boss's big ol' black balls."

Sure enough, her mouth had a residual saltiness of semen. She lifted her eyebrows and asked in a mocking tone, "Maybe you'd like a little better taste of that—maybe my big ol' stud husband would like a little taste of creampie when his boss gets through fuckin' me, think maybe?"

Smiling, I replied, "Maybe, but I'm not so sure I want him knowing all of our little tricks and bad habits, you know, hot stuff?"

Blondie grinned wickedly, murmuring, "Sugar, he already knows you like to watch other men fuck me, so what's the big deal if you like to clean me up afterwards, hmm?"

Admittedly weakly, I said, "I don't know—it's a guy thing, I guess."

Turning back to the mirror to repair her smeared lipstick, Blondie murmured,

"I think fuckin' Beau is one a' the sexiest things we've ever done, don't you? When we talked about it in Colorado, I never really thought we'd ever actually get an opportunity to do it, but I was sure hopin' for a chance."

"My God, think about it, Richard: I just gave your boss a blowjob and I'm about to go back in there and fuck him...your boss, honey...I'm goin' in there an' get on that bed and fuck your big ol' good-lookin' big-dicked, black boss...your fuckin' boss for cryin' out loud."

Fussing with her hair, she said, "You know, fuckin' my husband's manager from the corporate headquarters in Chicago would be excitin' enough even if he was just some older white guy, but my God, when he's a nice-lookin' young, black stud with a dick like that...omigod!"

She grinned lewdly and said, "Gotta tell you, babe, my pussy's absolutely tinglin' just waitin' to get it in me, 'cause this little ol' white pussy knows all too well how good a dick that big feels way up in there an' my experience has been that dicks that big are usually black."

Kissing me lightly again, she murmured, "I'm bettin' that boy knows how to use it real well if he can fuck as good as he kisses. I promise you one thing—I'm gonna fuck him so good he won't be able to keep from comin' again tonight. An' more 'n just once I hope."

"I'm gonna do my best to get him off again while you're still here, but if I can't, you're just gonna have go on home an' wait 'til tomorrow..." She smirked, "An' I got a feelin' you'll have plenty of opportunities to see him come in me, mon mari. If it's up to me, I can promise you will, vous m'entendez (do you hear me)?"

"An' even if I can't make him come again tonight before you have to leave, you're still gonna get a hot show, babe, 'cause your I'm goin' back in there to give that boy the screwin' of his life."

Pushing her ass back against me, Blondie winked mischievously at my reflection and took my hand, guiding it to her groin, knowing that letting me feel how wet she was for another man was a huge turn on for both of us. She whispered,

"Feel my pussy, Dickie boy...think I'm not ready for some black dick?" She was lubricating copiously. She got a devilish look in her eyes and whispered,

"Wanna make it even sexier, Dickie boy? Why don't you put his cock in me, like you do with Victor sometimes? That's so damned sexy an' would be so totally, completely an' deliciously decadent: you puttin' your boss's dick in your wife's pussy, wouldn't it, cher?"

I just smiled and as I left the room, told her over my shoulder that Beau and I would be awaiting her entrance. It was quite obvious that my voluptuous vixen was deriving a particular thrill from the idea of seducing a man her husband was subordinate to and took his working orders from. I wondered if it had something to do with the fact that aside from these occasional sexual liaisons when she played the contemptuous hotwife humiliating her cuckold husband, I was normally the dominant personality in our marriage. Now, for the first time ever, rather than in a pretend sense, I was actually, officially subservient to the man she was fucking. That she characterized it as me giving her to him, the beta male offering his mate to the alpha male for breeding, seemed to support that conjecture.

When she clicked off the bathroom light and stepped back into the dimly lit room a few minutes later, Beau sat bolt upright and exclaimed, "Oh hell yeah!" Except for her heels and pearls, Blondie was totally nude and beautifully so, with her hair and makeup repaired to a pre-blowjob state. She went straight to Beau and plopped her bare butt down on his soft cock. Surreptitiously I glanced at my watch, pruriently curious as to how long that penis could remain flaccid with her soft naked ass squirming around on it.

Kissing him tenderly, she looked into his eyes and inquired, "You okay with me stayin' all night, darlin'?"

When he glanced at me, I said, "Hey, that's up to you two—I've got her until I fly out next Monday so I can spare her for a naughty night out I suppose. But I need to know if you're planning on working locally with me tomorrow or do you want to go on over to New Orleans to see your aunt? If so, I'll have to change our reservations."

Blondie squirmed her ass enticingly, kissed his cheek and suggested, "Whyn't you stick around here another night, baby?"

She joked playfully, "An' I'll cancel all my other dates for tomorrow night, okay?"

Putting the long pink nail of her forefinger under his chin, she tilted it up for a soft kiss. "Matter of fact, I'll just call in sick if you feel like keepin' this little party goin' all day when we wake up tomorrow mornin'."

Looking at me, she plucked the roach from the ashtray and put the Bic lighter to it, and after taking a couple of deep hits, said lazily,

"Actually, I think I'm gonna do that anyway—an' maybe see if I can't persuade you gentlemen to spend the day with me, just enjoyin' ourselves, either here, out by the pool, or in the hot tub down at our place. Betcha I can keep both your minds off business for the day, no problem."

She held the joint for him as he took a couple of deep tokes then she handed it to me. We lived in a bayside neighborhood about ten miles south of downtown, with views of the bay from the hot tub sunk into the deck on the backside of our very comfortable contemporary home, a well-appointed, perfect, sexual playpen.

Blondie said, "You can stay with us tomorrow night, baby—we got plenty of room—with a real comfortable spare bedroom..." she fixed me with a level gaze and purred,

"Where I'm sure mon mari cocu won't mind sleepin' for a night or two while you an' me share the master bedroom with the hot tub right outside the slidin' door. She eyed me, "N'est-ce pas vrai (Isn't that right) sugar?"

While the idea giving up my bed to my boss didn't hold much appeal, the idea of my cuddly little Cajun kitten sharing it with him most certainly did, so I'd keep my mind open. Knowing Blondie, she'd use such an experience to flay some cuckold flesh from her husband's hide.

The fresh dope hit me suddenly as it must have her, because she twisted her upper torso, her naked breasts pressing into Beau's chest, and pulled his face to hers for a long loving kiss. His arms enfolded her, mashing those pale, pink-tipped cones into his ebony pectorals and I was again mesmerized by the erotic vision of muscular black arms contrasted against Blondie's creamy torso.

After but a couple of minutes of increasingly impassioned kissing, she let out a long, soft and quite evidently pleased moan. She grinned at me,

"I do believe somethin' I'm sittin' on is tellin' me Beau's ready to get this party goin' again."

Putting her small hands on his chest, she pushed away gently, saying, "C'mon, darlin', let's get on that bed an' do what we came here to do."

Sliding an arm under her thighs and the other around her waist, Beau leaned forward and rose to his feet, lifting my 115 pound wife effortlessly, causing her to squeal delightedly before kissing him again as he lay her gently on the bed. Scooting across the spread, she patted it, saying,

"C'mon an' lay down, baby...let me do this my way, okay? I wanna let mon petit cocu share this special moment by helpin' us get started, lover."

Beau responded, "You keep using that word, cuckoo and those words, moan petty cuckoo and Rick hasn't translated them for me—what do they mean, baby?"

Straddling his thighs, Blondie took his almost fully erect cock in hand and chuckled,

"No, honey, it's mon petit cocu," and spelled it for him. "It's French for my little cuckold."

That left us in a momentary and awkward silence which she broke with, "It's a little game we play when we have this kind of sexy little party an' he's watchin' me an' another guy. I rub his nose in it that he's a cuckold, lettin' his wife fuck other men an' how much his wife enjoys fuckin' other men..."

She tittered, "Which just happens to be true, very true, if you haven't been able to tell."

"It's just a game, a little game that involves me bein' in the dominant bitch role an' talkin' trash, humiliatin' him in front of the guys I screw, makin' him wait on us an' help us out with certain things..." she said in a soothing voice, "Kinda like what I want him to do right now."

Turning to me, she said, "Dickie boy, get that lotion outta the bathroom an' bring it in here."

I knew what was coming, because we'd done it with her big-dicked black lover in New Orleans and he had absolutely loved it...plus she'd mentioned it in the bathroom. But I wasn't so sure Beau would be comfortable with his male employee rubbing expensive moisturizing lotion on his cock and then holding that cock in proper alignment while the employee's gorgeous little slutwife impaled herself on it.

It took me a minute or so to find the emollient and when I stepped back into the room I started to protest as I approached the bed, saying, "Blondie, I don't think this is such a good id..." when she interrupted, saying smugly,

"Just do it Dickie boy—I just explained to Beau that it makes me hot to have you put another man's cock in me an' that I think it would be really, an' I mean really, hot to have my husband put his boss's cock in me."

She giggled, "Sure...he thinks we're kinky but he's cool with it. As I 'splained to him, if we weren't kinky, we wouldn't even be here an' I wouldn't be here in his bed gettin' ready to fuck him, now would I?"

Rising to her knees, she positioned herself over his cock, snickering, "Truth be told, cher, I think the idea of you puttin' his cock in your wife kinda turns him on, too, ai-je raison (am I right), grand patron (big boss)?"

Her use of French left me in the position of having to translate, adding a bit to the embarrassment of having more of my sexual foibles revealed to my corporate superior. However, as I well knew, if you're going to engage in kinky sex you must learn to disregard embarrassment.

Getting on the bed, I pumped a double dollop of lotion into my hand, tentatively placing my creamy palm on the head of that impressive member. As I played my fingers over it, coating it with a rolling motion of my enclosing palm, Beau actually moaned...a moan that continued as I gripped his cock and moved my hand slowly to its base, then slowly back up its full length.

Blondie gleefully chirped, "Ça fait du bien n'est-ce pasbébé (Feels good doesn't it, baby)?"

I suddenly realized the conniving little bitch was setting me up, speaking French to Beau to put me in the position of having to repeat "Feels good doesn't it," to him, intensifying my servile, beta male role and his superior alpha male virility in this undeniably homoerotic part of our little game. When he didn't reply, she bent down and kissed him tenderly, persisting in her game with a whispered,

"Est-ce que ça fait du bien bébé (Does it feel good baby)? est-ce que tu aimes ça (do you like it)?" again compelling me to be the one, through translation, to make those most intimate inquiries. When he finally groaned his affirmation that it did, in fact, feel very good, she twisted her head back to me with a smug smile and gave me a pronounced "told you so" wink, saying,

"Give it a few more strokes to get it good an' hard then put it in me, Dickie boy."

I followed her instruction and began jacking him off more briskly, noting that Beau was reflexively lifting his hips ever so slightly in subtle response. Blondie saw that and cooed,

"Well, well, now, I do believe your boss likes that hand job his employee's givin' him, Dickie boy, an' we both know that you like givin' it to him, n'est-ce pas (don't we)?"

She scratched my scalp lightly with her long nails, saying mockingly, "Go ahead an' jack 'im off for a coupla minutes, sugar, since you're both enjoyin' it." Shifting her soft bottom further up his abdomen giving me more room, she finally lifted her leg over me and lay down beside Beau.

"Mama can wait a little bit, while my mon mari cocu has a little fun. I don't mind in the least watchin' Dickie boy prime that pump a little for me, hmm, sweetie? We'll let him get those big balls back to work producin' another load a' that hot stuff for me, okay, baby?"

It pains me a bit to admit it, but she was right that in my stoned state I was enjoying the obvious homoeroticism and dominance/submission aspects of giving my young boss a handjob with my wife watching. Beau's moans and thrusts were indisputable indications of his acceptance of the undeniable bisexual aspects of what we were doing, and to have her just lying there watching us with that knowing smile on her face, definitely kicked the level of depravity up another notch.

Reaching over, she turned his face to hers and kissed him then murmured, "He makin' you feel good, baby?" and when he moaned his agreement she tittered, "Well maybe we'll just have to get him more involved, hmm?"

Looking directly into my eyes, she smiled wickedly and purred, "I think it would be awfully excitin' to watch him suck that thing, you know, honey?"

I knew she was drunk and high but I still snapped, "Blondie now that's enough of that crap!"

She just giggled, "Well it would be!" and when I just sat there glaring at her, my hand still in motion, she taunted, "Well you don't seem to mind doin' that, so how much more of a big deal would it be to suck it a little before he puts it in me? You know, like gettin' him all nice an' wet an' ready to go in your wife."

When I didn't respond she leveled that wicked smile at me and said quite matter of factly,

"Well at least massage his balls an' get them in gear cause mama wants to milk 'em here in a little while, d'accord?"

I looked at Beau, who had gone silent, not issuing a moan or contributing a word since she'd mentioned sucking and he just gave me a silent whatever look and shrug. Blondie, still giving me that devilish smile, whispered, "Do it, Dickey boy, just go ahead an' do it!"

raven2018
raven2018
309 Followers