Blondie Balls My Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shifting my seating on the bed I switched hands and began pumping his dick with my left hand and reached for his testicles with my right, noticing that he accommodatingly spread his legs slightly to give me better access. Cupping my palm under his scrotum, I hefted his large balls, surprised at their considerable weight. I had no idea how to massage a man's balls except for how I'd do my own when on a long drive, so that was the technique I applied, cupping his scrotum and gently rolling the two enclosed orbs between my fingers. His balls were easily twice as large as mine.

He liked it, making me wonder whether or not my manager might be bi. I had become less uptight about sexually touching other men after I had witnessed Blondie in several lesbian liaisons with other beautiful women but I had not become so liberal about it that I was willing to accept that I was anything but lightly bisexual. The extreme of my bi activity was lubricating and putting cocks in my wife and cleaning her with my tongue after she'd had intercourse with other men, and that was only a sometime thing. Blondie had never before coerced me into any bi activity though she had encouraged my doing it more than a few times.

I figured what was driving her tonight was the uniqueness of her new lover being her husband's supervisor and how that fit right into the sub/dom game we sometimes played with black guys. Now here was Beau—black and her husband's corporate superior—a perfect situation for some husband humiliation games. She lay there alternately kissing him and amusedly watching me masturbate him for several more minutes before I reminded her of the time and she rose straddling him again. I squirted more lotion on his cock and liberally coated the entire shaft before telling her,

"Okay, Blondie, it's ready...come on back and lower your butt a little more...I'll line it up and...hold it...right there, babe...now just sit back on it."

As she eased down onto it, I held Beau's now rock-hard phallus in place so that her rosy pink inner lips spread over its purple head smoothly. They both groaned with the indescribably delectable pleasure of mating with another human being for that very first time, sharing with a relative stranger that most personal and sensual human activity. She wasted no time—before I could return to my chair, she had captured that dark member in its entirety inside her abdomen and had begun a slow riding motion on his hips, both of them moaning with a degree of shared sexual pleasure I could only sit there and try to imagine.

Glancing at my watch, I saw that it was well past midnight and realized I'd better head for home fairly soon...not looking forward to that drive down the Dauphin Island Parkway to our home, but we had pets to feed and they'd be ravenous by the time I got there. Yet I found myself held in place by the entrancing spectacle of my fair-skinned Southern belle enthusiastically riding those many inches of stiff, black manhood, her frequent yips, gasps and groans an ongoing audible testament to the pleasures it was providing her.

Reluctantly yielding my front row seat to this sexy spectacle after several more minutes of watching, I stepped to the bed and when Blondie noticed me, tapped my watch, raising my eyebrows in question. She threw me a quick look of irritation but then must have realized that I needed to be leaving soon, asking him,

"Beau, honey, you think it's gonna take a while to get you off? Rick wanted to see me make you come but he needs to be gettin' on home, so..."

He muttered, "Too soon, baby, need more time..." causing her to look back at me with obviously insincere sympathy and mocking pleasure as she chortled,

"Sorry, cher, but you heard the man—maybe if you make it back early enough in the mornin' we can finish the show for you then." When I answered that with just a "Yeah sure" look, she grinned, again totally insincere and unsympathetic, and mockingly consoled me,

"Quit worryin' about it, cher, you're gonna get plenty of opportunities to watch him come in me before he heads back up to Chicago, d'accord?"

As she leaned forward and looked down at Beau for corroboration, he reached up with both big hands and captured her swaying breasts, grinning his agreement, "You bet, beautiful." She crooked her left index finger, summoning me. When I bent over the bed, she clasped his hands to her breasts and gave me a long wet kiss as she kept grinding her impaled pussy against his groin.

She muttered against my mouth, "Don't worry, sugar bear, you're leavin' your wife in very good hands." Then after giving me another taste of teasing tongue, she whispered "Bonne nuit bébé, je t'aime (Good night baby, I love you)—drive carefully, tu m'entends (you hear me)?"

At the door, I looked back just in time to see Beau flip them over, staying inside her, thrusting into her forcefully, evoking from her an explosive "Yeasss!" and a gasped, "Oh yeah, fuck me, baby! C'mon! Give it to me good, lover—give it to me good 'n hard!"

In the twenty-minute drive south I couldn't get that image or those words out of my mind. Was it just more of her taunting? Sticking the needle in as I walked out the door? If so, it was certainly effective, further stimulating the cuckold thrill of leaving my eagerly willing mate in the bed of another man for the night...and...if I were to be candid about it...a thrill that was magnified by the fact of that man being my corporate superior.

Could she also have been giving me a glimpse into how she might be even more responsive to her lovers out of my presence? Or was it both perhaps—her offering me a tantalizing preview of how wanton she intended to be spending the night for the first time with a black lover without my distracting presence? I could only wonder as I pulled into our long, circular driveway without my wife, certain I would learn more when I returned to the hotel in the morning.

And I did...and the adventures that transpired subsequently will be told in future stories.