All Comments on 'Blondie Finally Begins Her Hotwife'

by raven2018

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Love the colloquial dialogue!

And, obviously, the slutty gal... fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love

those crazy wacky Cajuns ........... mon cher n'est pas ?

HartMannHartMannabout 4 years ago
Sooooo hot

Extremely hot, very saucy, loved it. And what made me really believe this could have happened in real lif is tha you get the French right. not just an odd word here or there, no! This is how French speakers sound when getting it good and having a blast.

Excellent....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PHEW! Finally

I love when people use the word finally without understanding that it implies desperation. Lol hyperbolic nonsense

raven2018raven2018almost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous needs his Thesaurus

Had you a better vocabulary, you would know that "finally" has dozens upon dozens of synonyms (if you know what that is) and has far more meanings than your narrow interpretation. With such poor knowledge of the language, how can your opinions of anyone's writings have any value?

I welcome legitimate criticism, but you, Anonymous, beclown yourself with your ignorant vitriol.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Finally because her life was pure hell. I loath people who use finally inaccurately

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter tremendously, it was very, very hot. The only part we didn’t care for was Blondie’s duplicity with her husband about her prior involvement with Fanco. This simply wasn’t necessary given that the husband had wanted to share her for quite some time – and she knew that.

However, each to his own; it certainly didn’t get in the way of a continuing friendship between the three of them. Afterall, she is of French extraction, and they play the edges of monogamy and spousal consent differently.

We really enjoyed the two men discussing Blondie’s tight pussy as Franco fucked her. I’ve done that with some of my wife’s lovers. She goes crazy when we talk about her like she is just a piece of fuck meat!

You wrote, “I grinned at Franco and said, "That's what I've been telling this sexpot for years. That's always been my fantasy: to let another man get some of that pussy, let him get in there and see for himself just how tight she is and how good her pussy feels."

Also, we enjoyed that the hubby got his first sloppy-seconds experience. And then, in the morning, Blondie gave him another invitation, “"You ready for secondes bâclées (sloppy seconds) again, cher?"

My wife is only 4’ 11” and weighs 90 pounds; so, her pussy really is tight. However, after a night with a big-cocked stud she can feel a bit loose for me which, is heavenly. The looser, the better. I never last more than a minute or two in sloppy seconds mode and that is just fine for both of us.

Blondie’s strip-tease performance the following Friday was fantastic; right on. My wife loves to strip, and I have seen her seduce some of her lovers that way. You wrapped that part up nicely, “… she glanced over her shoulder at me and grinned smugly. She'd finally done it: danced and stripped for another man and then lap dance-fucked him to ejaculation, just as we'd long fantasized.”

When my wife looks at me ‘afterwards’ her smirk and smug smile are worth a thousand words. Her smirk goes right to my soul and is a bit emasculating, in an exciting way. And her smiling smugly, goes right to my dick. I know she just had the best, and most satisfying, sex of her life with another man!

Finally, you said, “She bent forward and tenderly kissed Franco's face and viewing their post-coital glow…” We liked that because part of the excitement, from sharing your wife, is the risk that she might fall in love with him. Or, as you discussed earlier that there was a slight pregnancy risk.

My wife likes to tease me a bit about both ‘love and pregnancy risk’ with other men. She often says, “I love you. Or you’re my man. Or knock me up” to her lovers My roiling jealousy is very erotic for her and she cums even harder on their massive cocks!

She has actually fallen in love, and two of our four children are by other men! She believes these are the ultimate expression of cuckolding your husband. If she isn’t risking her heart and her eggs, a bit, then it’s just play acting!

We will read the next chapter soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous