All Comments on 'Blood and Iron Ch. 04'

by nomennescio

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nomennescionomennescioalmost 12 years agoAuthor

It may be a little while, now, before the next and final chapter appears. I know in general terms what's going to happen, but I still need to get it all written...I submitted all these as a way of encouraging myself to get the last bit done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next chapter please!!!

Waiting (im)patiently.

nomennescionomennescioalmost 12 years agoAuthor

I'm working. It's slow. I don't have a huge amount of time, and I'm an 'agonize over every sentence' kind of writer. Especially towards the climax, where everything has to come together...

No ETA yet. But I am working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I'm impressed with the quality of writing from this author. It's very well written.

gk_bisougk_bisoualmost 12 years ago
I am completely absorbed in this story.

I feel like I'm part of it...living through the characters. So real and multi-dimensional, it's easy to transport myself into the scenes described. This is how I love to read, completely lost in a story and reality forgotten for a little bit of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellently written

You are a very talented author. Besides this being a very hot story, your writing, phrasing, characterization, pacing, and sense of time and place are all excellent. I definitely look forward to your continuation, hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really enjoying this. Good writing, creative twists, and hot plot. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your writing is brilliant. This story is so beautiful. I can't wait the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomennescio@nomennescio
8/2021: I fear the spark has left me. I've started and re-started half a dozen stories over the last few years, and every time, I get stuck midway through, losing the ability to conjure up words that would demand being read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES