All Comments on 'Blood and Love Ch. 03-04'

by Eternalivan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay Vampire Diaries?

No offense but this story just seems like a gay version of Vampire Diaries, you add a few details of our own... But it's basically the same, except with 2 gay guys and not the typical dumb bitch after the hot guy vampire.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I like it...but so far it is feeling alot like vampire diaries....the aunt raising siblings after their parents are killed in a car accident which sends them crashing into the water and what I can assume is Evan saving him from his comment to his brother about their future being intertwined...so I'm looking for you to define the story in your own way. I wonder who it is that will be a problem for their future and what his brother means when telling evan to remember who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hi...I love that u added Aoron and Daniel's story!! Though Aaron is being a jerk..I love angsty charcters/relations. It's be awsome to see Aaron and Daniel together and their story..yeah I tend to root more for the side stories..lol..u really brought that extra edge to ur story!.. I like Sean and Evan but the other two seem pretty interesting with their hard-headed ways. Lets see what happens in future. Can't wait for more! Kepp writing! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous