Blood & Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirstin bounced off the soft mattress only to have her head get knocked against the wall. Touching the back to make sure it wasn't bleeding, Kirstin scrambled to her feet as she stared in awe of Sakeena, wondering how a woman of average height and small build could possess such strength. She saw Sakeena chuckle as she turned to pick up the gun. "Oh no you don't!" Kirstin shouted as she hopped onto the bed, leaping off of it to jump on Sakeena's back.

Kirstin thought she had the advantage when she wrapped her arms around Sakeena's neck. But the psychologist didn't even lose her balance with Kirstin's 154 pounds of muscle landing on top of her. Instead, Sakeena growled as she grabbed onto Kirstin's wrists and ran backwards, slamming her against the wall. Sakeena then reached behind, grabbing the front of Kirstin's hair and pulling the detective over her shoulder to slam her on the ground.

"You're making a big mistake detective." she bent down and reached for the waistband of Kirstin's jeans. "Looks like you'll be showing the city of Ann arbor your panties again."

All of the aggression in Kirstin disappeared in that moment, the word "panties" acting as a trigger to set off her flight response. Her eyes widened as she cried out, "No! Don't! Let me go!" she kicked her feet at Sakeena's hands, crawling across the floor as she looked for an escape, it looked like the window would be her only chance. She pulled her leg one more time and gave Sakeena a hard kick to the face, causing her to fall back on her knees. With the extra time, Kirstin scrambled to the window and pulled it open, lifting a leg to step out onto the roof.

"You're not going anywhere!" Sakeena shouted as she ran after Kirstin, catching her by the leg just as she was almost out of the room.

With Kirstin's right leg lifted, she lost balance on the roof and landed on her stomach before sliding down the rough shingles. From this angle, the distance from the ground looked much higher than what she recalled when standing in front and without any bushes, the landing could have been severe. Pivoting her body, Kirstin managed to turn around just in time to grab the edge of the roof, her legs dangling below.

Like a wolf leaving its den, Sakeena stepped out onto the rooftop, the robe splitting ever so to show off her bare leg. "Here let me help you." she said as she bent down and grabbed Kirstin by the neck. Once Sakeena's fingers wrapped around Kirstin's throat, the air supply was cut off and she found herself choking as she grabbed onto Sakeena's forearm for stability.

Kirstin stared with wide eyes as she looked down and saw the ground get smaller as Sakeena lifted her above her own head. "Impressive isn't it?" she asked as she started to walk backwards towards her window. "This is why you should listen to those who are stronger than you.

Kirstin tried to use both hands to pry open Sakeena's fingers, but they were like bolts that couldn't budge without the use of tools. Kirstin knew that if she didn't do something soon, she would be back in Sakeena's room, helpless as her clothes were ripped off her body. It was that fear that primed Kirstin's mind to look at Sakeena, noticing the loose knot that held her robe together. With her feet still dangling in the air, Kirstin wrapped her feet around one of of the loose ends of Sakeena's robe and pulled.

The knot unraveled in an instant, causing the wind to blow the robe open. revealing a Sakeena's naked torso. She had no bra on, allowing her breasts to fall from their own weight and stick out several inches from her chest. Her stomach was flat, but her hips curved out to give her a shapely backside. her body was still wet as the water shined against her dark skin, all of it uncovered save for the rainbow colored bikini panties she wore. Over the center of the crotch was the symbol representing women, two of them next to each other, the bottom crosses interlocked, like two lesbian women embracing.

Sakeena felt the night air brush against her body and looked down, shrieking as she saw her panties on show. "Fuck!" she screamed as she dropped Kirstin, her confidence gone now that she was exposed.

"Not so funny is it?" Kirstin wheezed as he massaged her neck. She was on her knees and at the perfect height to grab the bottom of Sakeena's robe, pulling it as hard as she could to strip the sexy looking doctor.

"Stop it! Let go of my robe!" Sakeena pleaded, her voice cracking as she planted her feet and grabbed onto the bottom half of her robe, pulling for dear life as she fought for her dignity.

With Sakeena pulling back on her robe, Kirstin allowed herself to lean back, letting herself become dead weight for the mysteriously strong Sakeena to pull her up to her feet. Once Kirstin got stable footing, she gave the robe one hard pull with both hands. The jerking motion was enough to force Sakeena to lose her balance as she slid down the roof, stopping just at the edge.

"Whoa! Help! I hate heights!" she shouted, swaying her arms to keep her balance, forgetting all about Kirstin, who grabbed the back of Sakeena's robe with both hands and ripped it off her shoulders. The force was so strong, Sakeena fell back, landing on her botom before sliding along the rough shingles.

"Ahhh! Help me!!" Sakeena cried as she saw herself sliding towards the edge, closing her eyes as the floor from under her disappeared. Like a rollercoaster she felt the nauseous sensation of falling vertically, until she felt a hard jerk coming from the back of her underpants, causing her to squeal as she felt a sharp pain shoot up between her legs.

Kirstin was on her knees, reaching out to grab Sakeena and save her from a fall. When she saw the half naked woman in mid air, she leaned forward and started to laugh at the display before her. Sticking out at Kirstin was the top of Sakeena's backside, falling out of her rainbow underwear due to the back having been caught on the corner of a gutter attached to the roof. Sakeena was dangling by the seat of her panties, the back being pulled so far up that it looked like a thong, disappearing under Sakeena's firm buttocks.

"HELP ME!" she screamed, her legs kicking as she had both hands folded over her crotch.

Chuckling to the amusing image in front of her, Kirstin stepped closer to the ledge and nudged the gutter with her feet, forcing Sakeena to wobble in the air. "My my, look how the table have turned." she leaned closer to get a look at the helpless woman and said "Cute butt dimples."

With the gutter moving, Sakeena felt the tight cotton pull further up between her legs, pushing hard against her tender sex. "OOO! STOP IT!" she could hear light tears in her panties with every movement, "You're ripping my panties!"

"Good, keep shouting, I'm sure the neighborhood would love to get a glimpse of this." Kirstin said.

Sakeena gasped as she looked around, noticing that she could see the whole street in clear view, the various lights of houses on as well as people in the distance going for an evening stroll. "FUCK! Get me down! I can't be seen like this!" she screamed, wrapping one arm around her breasts and keeping the other over her panties, as if letting go would make her wedgie go further up the back of her ass.

"And why should I do that given that you tried to kill me?" Kirstin asked, looking out to see if she could recognize any faces of people outside. "I think I see a couple coming."

With her arm over her chest, Sakeena held her hand over her face, she could feel her cheeks getting warmer. The combination of the night air touching her soft skin and the back of her panties wedgied up her ass took away every sense of dignity she had as a doctoral level psychologist. Her choice of panties also made her feel like she regressed into a teenage girl, trying to sneak out of her parents' house only to slip and fall in the most comical of ways. "Please! I have clients who live around here! If they saw me like this it would be so embarrassing!"

"Well now you know how I felt when fucking tied me up and forced to to run naked in the street bitch!" Kirstin hissed close to Sakeena's ear. "And thanks to you, I have a rival detective blackmailing me to feed her intel or she'll share the picture of me running outside, so maybe I should just call over an audience to get their own little peep show."

Sakeena's head turned, revealing two eyes that were wide with fear. "No! Don't! I can help! We can help! What's that detectives name?"

If the past two evenings taught Kirstin anything, it was that being seen naked put the victim in a state of vulnerability, unlocking their mental defenses and leaving them a shaking mess, opening them up to revealing any bit of information that their pursuer desired. "First things first, who is the Doctor?"

"I...can't tel you that." Sakeena's voice trembled.

Shrugging, Kirstin said, "Fine." she cupped her hands to her face, "YO! SOME CHICK IS HANGING BY HER PANTIES OUTSIDE! SHE'S HOT TOO!"

"Oh my goddess!" Sakeena blurted out as she lowered her head, buckling her legs together as she wrapped both arms around her body. "Shut up! I'm sorry I can't tell! I could be killed!"

"I THINK SHE'S A LESBIAN TOO! THAT'S RIGHT! HOT NAKED LESBIAN WOMAN HANGING FROM HER PANTIES!!"

"How do you know I'm a lesbian?" Sakeena asked, feeling more violated with her personal life being announced.

"Your panties hon." Kirstin said pointing to the rainbow briefs. "It couldn't scream more LGBTQ identity than it does right now, I saw the two symbols on the front."

Kirstin couldn't see it, but Sakeena's face turned a dark shade of red as her panties were mocked by someone who Sakeena mocked herself. Being caught in her own hypocrisy was something the educated therapist hated, and this was the worst loss of dignity because it would affect her career if a student body saw her like this. "Her name is Melissa! It's Melissa! Now please! Help me down!"

"Melissa who?"

"I can't give that out!"

Kirstin's foot nudged the gutter again. "Free peep show guys!"

A faint tear could be heard and Sakeena felt herself fall another inch as her panties stretched further, the front draping tightly over her clitoris. "UNGH! OKAY! MELISSA WATTS!" she shouted, feeling sweat accumulate over her face and shoulders. "Please stop!"

"And how can she help me against the detective who's blackmailing me?"

"Please! Look at what we've done to you, she can definitely do the same to her!"

Kirstin looked up for a moment, imagining what it would be like to see Detective Hillier losing her uniform, it was a nice touch. "How do I know you'll keep your word?"

"I promise! Believe me! It's not good if another detective solves this case!"

"Why is Dr. Watts so interested in this case?"

"Please I can't tell you anymore!" She whined, her voice cracking. With her back arched, it was hard to tell if she was about to cry or if she was being teased from the sensation. "H-help me."

"All right fine." Kirstin said as she lowered to her knees. She reached with both hands to grab the back of Sakeena's panties, noticing how her rear cheeks puckered, being pushed up as if the wedgie acted as some bizarre brassier meant to enhance her butt cleavage. Kirstin tilted her head to stare for a moment and then she tried to pull the panties free. At the first jerk, the weight distribution became unbalanced, with Sakeena's weight winning the tug-of-war as she sunk further in the air, the elastic waistband tearing some more.

"AHH!" Sakeena screamed, "You're ripping them!"

"Well I don't possess your superhero strength to lift you up by your panties, so unless you want me to break the gutter, I'm not sure what else to do." Kirstin scratched her head as she tried to think of a better solution, ignoring Sakeena's pouting. Every time she would try to pull, the elastic would get stretched out even more, and that's when it hit Kirstin. "I got it! Um...I hope you don't mind ruining those panties."

"What?' Sakeena said in a meek voice, turning to show off her blushing face as she wondered what Kirstin meant. Without warning, she felt Kirstin grab the back of her panties and jerk up again, pulling the crotch of the panties further into her sex. "OOOO!!" Sakeena squealed as she held both hands over her groin. "THAT SMARTS!" All of the sudden ,she saw the ground get larger s she felt herself fall a few inches, only to bounce up again. "Whoa! What are you doing to me?!" she cried.

"That elastic waistband should be strong enough to ease you closer to the ground, if I can get you at least halfway down ,you can hop out of them and make it to safety.

"B-But I'll be naked!"

"Serves you right, now do you want to die instead?"

"Okay! okay!" Sakeena shouted, noticing that her panties were becoming moist and not from sweat. "Just...be gentle." she felt another pull and again, her weight tested the limits of her underwear, stretching them another inch as her labia pressed into her only scrap of clothing, pushing against her clitoris and sending a shockwave of pleasure that traveled up her body. "Uh...I said gentle." she said as she bit her lower lip.

"Sorry, I can't control how you bounce."

Curling her toes, Sakeena crossed one leg over the other as she felt her whole body get warm, the hammock of her panties pulling further and further up her pussy. The waistband was so high it was up to her naval. By now she shuddered, every bounce feeling like two fingers plunging inside her, keeping pressure over her loins and igniting a desire for more.

"Are you..okay?" Kirstin asked as she saw the doctors shoulders shudder, her body twitching as if she was under some spell.

"I'm...fine...please hurry." she let out a breath whisper, closing her eyes as she tried to block out the humiliation of being turned on from being wedgied. Like a novel, she narrated her own life, having studied at UCLA for clinical psychology, earning a scholarship and a grant in studying PTSD for children from the Middle East, publishing numerous articles in the top journals over her work and then landing her own practice in Michigan.

The contrast of such a prestigious career with the ridiculousness of her dangling by her panties, so tempted from the touch that she began swivling her hips in mid air to keep the fire in her alive. "Ohhhh!" she moaned as she tilted her head back, her dark wet locks whipping back as she let her desire curl up into her belly.

From her vantage point, Kirstin saw Sakeena, her breasts sticking out, shining under the moonlight as she seemed to forget about her modesty. She noticed the woman's nipples had hardened, as if something completely different went on in her mind as Kirstin continued jerking her up and down to lower her, by now Sakeena was about a third of the way down. that was, until she heard a loud RIP!

Sakeena gasped, opening her eyes as she felt herself fall a few inches. "What was that?!"

Kirstin looked down and saw that while Sakeena's panties remained on the gutter, the rest of the doctor hung lower in the air, her panties more like an open satchel than clothes. "Your panties...they're ripping."

"Oh my god! Hurry! I don't want to fall!" Sakeena shouted, grabbing the front of the waistband with both hands as she felt herself almost fall forward. The jerking continued, and the area between her legs was pushed tighter against the cotton. the pain was so strong it made Sakeena's eyes close, her pulse rising as she felt the moist cloth press against her groin.

"Oh my goddess...oh yes..." she whispered as she felt her thighs get wet. With her fingers on her panties still she pulled back and forth on the front, sliding them against her labia. "Oh...oh..." she would groan as she felt the movement become smoother, as if someone was caressing her. RIIIIP! Sakeena dropped another couple of inches, the panties wedging so far up, her naked lips wrapped around the thin cloth. She squealed before shouting something in Arabic, her husky voice transformed into a high pitched alto. her panties twirled in the air as she twitched, her limbs shaking as if she was possessed.

"Uhh...what are you doing down there?" Kirstin asked. Before there was a response, she heard another rip and saw the waistband of the panties finally break off. "Oh shit!" She shouted as she tried to grab Sakeena. While the doctor was too far for Kirstin to reach, this meant she close enough to the ground that when she landed, it was with a faint thud.

Sakeena grunted as she felt the wet touch of grass, feeling the blades poking into her skin. On her stomach ,she felt the breeze blow over her uncovered backside, and it was like a lover stroking her, "Mmm..." she purred as her back arched, half shaking after the release. She collapsed on the ground, her legs and hands numb from tensing up for so long.

Kirstin was about to ask Sakeena if she was okay, but when she turned her head, Kirstin could see the look of content on her face. With her naked back pointing in the air, it almost looked like a shot out of a magazine, save for the fact that the area around Sakeena's ass was a shade paler than the rest of her dark skin, clearly she wasn't one to go tanning in the nude.

With her hands on the ground, Sakeena pushed herself onto her knees, looking up to see three pairs of legs, all of them concealed under jeans. Rising to her feet, Sakeena looked up and saw three men, all of them in their early 20s and wearing t-shirts sporting the blue and yellow colors of the University of Michigan football team. Their voices were muddle at first, but it was the first chuckle that sobered Sakeena out of her aroused trance.

"Dude...she IS naked!" one of them said.

"She's hot too!"

"Wha...wait...oh no!" Sakeena's eyes widened as she saw the three men staring at her, forcing her to look down to see that they were focused on everywhere below her neckline. Her dark brown nipples were still erect while her stomach expanded and collapsed from her heavy breathing. Her sex was flush, her outer labia hanging outside of her lower lips, like a dark flower in bloom hidden under a patch of black pubic hair.

With her legs squeezed together, Sakeena bent down to grab her torn panties and held them against her lower half. They made her shudder the moment she felt the cold damp cotton against her. With an arm wrapped around her chest, she closed her eyes and screamed, "STOP LOOKING AT ME!"

Her pleas did not deter her audience as they reached into their pockets to grab their iPhones. "Hoho man, you doin a little streaking baby?" one of them asked.

"Drop those hands so we can get a good look at you mama."

Baby, mama, these catcalls were words that tore away from Sakeena's identity as a therapist, but it was hard to hold onto it when she was outside, naked for the world to see. Like a cliche, the nightmare of being naked in public was so strong, Sakeena even forgot about her ability to fight. Moments ago she was beating a police officer effortlessly, but that woman was a faded memory compared to the trembling woman outside.

With her heart pounding under her chest, Sakeena waited for the sounds of camera phones to go off. Instead she felt someone brush against her back, two strong arms wrapping around her, calloused hands pressing over the ones Sakeena used to cover her privates. "Get out of here you perverts!"

Feeling the touch of another's hands over her own and pressing against her erogenous zones forced Sakeena to open her eyes, "..D-detective?"

"Someone said there was a naked chick out here, we didn't do anything." one of the college students said.

"Well if you want it to stay that way then get your asses home. This is not what your parents are paying your tuition for. Go on, get out of here!" Kirstin shouted.

"Fuck you bitch!" another student said, holding his arm steady as he got his camera in line to take a picture of the two women embracing. "This is some hot lesbian shit."