Blood & Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really disobeying an officer's order? I'm a cop genius, so unless you want to get arrested I suggest you three beat it!" Kirstin was so incensed with the audacity of the men, she tightened her arms against Sakeena, pressing harder into her breasts and lower regions so much so that Kirstin could feel Sakeena shifting her body.

"D-detective...c-could we go inside please?" Sakeena whimpered, her eyelids fluttering as she felt a tickling sensation develop from her lower abdomen return.

Kirstin looked at Sakeena, noticing the strange look of arousal on her face and then looked at the three college boys who also noticed her embarrassment evolving into desire. "All right, go home! Come on, we're going back inside!" Kirstin said, pulling Sakeena tighter against her body as she started to step backwards. Lifting Sakeena felt like carrying a cadaver, the psychologist barely standing on her own legs. "Will you help me a little bit here?" Kirstin whispered as she saw the college students walking away, laughing to themselves at how lucky they were.

"S-sorry." Sakeena whispered as she grabbed onto Kirstin's forearms, walking with the detective up the steps to her porch.

With the front door already open, Kirstin pushed her weight into it and led Sakeena inside her house. She was about to loosen her grip when she felt Sakeena's fingers grip tighter around Kirstin's wrists. "No wait..." Sakeena said. Kirstin looked down and saw that her eyes were closed, biting on her lower lip as the hand with her torn panties pressed further into her crotch.

Sakeena let out a soft wince as her body arched, pressing harder against Kirstin's strong arms. Her legs bent inward as she pressed her index and middle finger into the center of her panties, pushing them up into her pussy as she felt it get warm. Gently, she flicked her fingers, the smooth friction making her dizzy with pleasure. "Oh..yes.." she whispered to herself as she alternated her movements, her fingers pushing the ripped garment inside before her palm would press hard over her clitoris. "YES..OH!"

"Uh... I don't...Sakeena stop!" Kirstin shouted, her own face feeling warm from the realization that she was intimately touching a citizen.

Kirstin's command forced Sakeena to open her eyes, snapping her out of her fantasy and bringing about a chill in the room. With no clothes, the sweat on her flesh made her shiver and she realized why she was so cold. "SHIT!" she screamed as she broke away from Kirstin's contact, backing against the wall as she turned her body to the side, raising a leg while her arms remained criss crossed over her naked front. "Stop looking at me! This is all your fault!"

Seeing the once superhuman woman huddled against the wall made Kirstin smile. It was nice to be on the dominant end of things. "This is your fault for attacking me. I should arrest you right now for assaulting an officer. How'd you like that? Being handcuffed and forced to walk naked outside again?"

Sakeena's eyes bulged at Kirstin's threat. "Y-you wouldn't dare! You're the one who is doing something wrong. You broke into my home!"

"Because you humiliated me." Kirstin tilted her head to stop and admire Sakeena's slender yet curvy body. "Not that I'm complaining."

Sakeena's jaw dropped as she looked to her coat rack, noticing her brown rain coat hanging on a hook. She grabbed the coat and held it over her body. "Are you objectifying me? What kind of cop are you?"

"The one who doesn't like being..." she hesitated, she was about to refer to the incident where she was tied down to a chair while Doctor Melissa's hand groped her. But saying that she didn't like it would have been a lie. "...told how to do her job. especially when that little stunt you and 'Melissa' pulled got me in hot water with another detective."

Even though she was naked underneath the rain coat, Sakeena felt less subordinate and as a result, regained her composure. "Yes..., you mentioned that woman. I promise, we can take care of her as long as you share all the information you have with us."

"Why is this Dr. Watts so interested in Matthew Varnes' murder?"

"I honestly don't know." Sakeena said, "She doesn't tell me much, only that she wanted to find out who is behind this."

"Why are you helping her?" Kirstin asked, wondering how an educated woman becomes a submissive lackey to someone with special powers. "Does she have something on you?"

Sakeena's professional demeanor fled again, her eyes lowering as she held the raincoat tighter against her body. "...yes...but she takes good care of me. Just do what she says Detective, or I won't be the only naked person in public."

The thought of experiencing her own humiliation again made Kirstin anxious, her eyes darted around the room as she held her hands to her chest. "She's...not here is she?"

Sakeena shook her head. "No...I don't think so anyway. Just help us and I promise she will leave you alone."

"And if you help me with this detective...you won't kill her right?" Kirstin asked.

'Of course not, Melissa has other ways in getting people to behave." the coy remark was followed by a smile. "So what updates do you have?"

Kirstin was about to ask what Melissa had in mind, but as she stared at Sakeena's bare legs from under her coat, the answer came to her right there. The amusement in seeing Detective Hillier in the same predicament finally put her at ease, enough to fulfill her end of the bargain. "We found out that Matthew Varnes was supposed to go on a date the night he was killed. We found the Okcupid profile of a woman named Helena. She goes to U of M and we plan on looking for her tomorrow and ask questions. I'll let you know what we find when we get her."

Sakeena nodded as she folded her arms. "Mhmm. And the detective who is blackmailing you?"

"Her name is Jessica Hillier. She's with the narcotics division. I can try to find out where she will be and let you know but it might take a few days."

"Oh no that won't be necessary." Sakeena said with a wave of her hand. "Melissa has ways of finding people. Just keep us informed of what you learn about this Helena."

"Sounds good." Kirstin said, smiling at Sakeena as she stared into her brown eyes. She was so used to being the professional when interacting with citizens, it was nice getting to see someone with their hair down. She didn't realize how long she'd been staring as Sakeena started to lower her eyes, making Kirstin self conscious. "I uh...should get going."

"I'll let you out." Sakeena said, emerging from her coat and forgetting that she was nude. She opened the door and heard Kirstin clear her throat. Looking down ,Sakeena gasped, folding her arms over herself one more time as her face turned red. "Heheh, um...thanks for helping me. I guess I'll see you again?"

Kirstin didn't mean to stare at Sakeena, but it was hard to resist looking at the blushing woman once more, this probably being the last chance Kirstin would see Sakeena's gorgeous breasts and well rounded hips. "I guess so...I'll try to call next time."

Sakeena's lips puckered as she let Kirstin walk through the door. She waited until the detective was at the edge of the porch before saying, "You don't need to...just um knock next time."

"Sure." Kirstin said, walking down the steps and turning back to say "Bye." With her fears of being in Jessica's pocket gone, Kirstin made it into her car with a fluttering sensation in her chest, almost like she felt she presented herself well at a job interview, or a date.

Perhaps it was the fact that she got to get some revenge on Sakeena for her betrayal, or maybe it was because she felt less trapped, but for whatever the reason, Kirstin drove the rest of the way home re-playing the scenario of Sakeena's robe opening up in her head, trying to imagine her rainbow colored panties with the two matching symbols for women hand in hand.