Blood & Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screaming, Lauren backed away, cursing as her skin started to burn. "Oh shit! I'm sorry Lauren!" the officer cried, "Here let me wash this for you!" He grabbed the front of Lauren's lab coat and started to pull.

As soon as she felt the touch of another pulling open the front, Lauren's body stiffened as her eyes grew wide. "No!" she screamed. The officer gave the coat one hard tug, pulling open Lauren's lab coat and off her shoulders. Her scream was so loud Kirstin tried to cover her ears as she watched the doctor spin out of her coat.

With her arms wrapped around her chest and one long, slender leg raised, Lauren Bastien tried her best to cover her pink brassier and black bikini style with panties various Pokemon printed on it. Some on there included Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander and of course, Pikachu. The back had the message, "Gotta catch em all!"

Lauren's scream brought on the attention of the other male officers in the room and Lauren continued to wail. The officer holding onto her coat stood there like a deer in headlights, glancing her from head to toe and admiring the scantily clad doctor, the sight of her blushing face making his groin stir as he said, "whoa.."

"Oh my god stop looking!" she pleaded, turning in a circle as her hands traveled over her body to cover her front and backside. Standing in the office without her clothes, Lauren immediately covered her face with her hand, banishing the image of dozens of men staring at her. Always dubbed, the "nerd" at the department, Lauren was able to deflect the criticism knowing she was smarter than the other officers. Her educational background made her feel far wiser and sophisticated than the men who made sexually inappropriate jokes behind her back.

That dignity melted away with her lab coat, her last scrap of clothing she tried to use to escape work without being seen. She trembled, feeling self conscious of her slender frame and every other insecurity about her body that every coworker could see.

Her brassiere was a B cup, something she wished was bigger as she still felt like an adolescent. While slim, her stomach lacked muscle tone, instead it was a soft belly that she sucked in now that it was uncovered. Her buttocks also sagged slightly by its own weight, held up only by panties she regretted putting on this morning.The hypocrisy in laughing at Helena made Lauren's shame that much worse, Helena was at least a student, what was Lauren's excuse for a professional wearing something so juvenile?

"Wow..." Kirstin exclaimed as she scanned the slender frame of Lauren, not at all expecting she'd ever get to see this much of her. "Uhh where are your clothes Doctor?"

Looking up at Kirstin, Lauren cried, "Someone jumped me in my office and stole them!"

"But Doctor, you were with me interrogating Helena with me. How could you have been in your office?" Kirstin asked, a pang of guilt in her mind as she took part in another's humiliation.

"What?" Lauren asked as she hugged herself, "That's impossible, I woke up in my underwear in my office! Someone must have impersonated me!"

"I saw you there too Lauren." the officer said, trying his best to dry up the coffee stain. It was clear he was too busy admiring how the back of Lauren's Pokemon panties hugged to the curves of her ass.

"Stop looking at me!" she screamed.

"It's clear doctor that you seem stressed. I'm worried it might be making you hallucinate." Sakeena said softly.

"Hallucinate?! that's impossible, I am fine! I'm just fucking upset because someone stole my clothes and is impersonating me!"

"Ok Dr Bastien, please use a gentler tone." Kirstin said, raising it to feign anger. "after all, you are at work."

Lauren's eyes wandered and she finally realized that everyone in the room stopped what they were doing to stare at the scene she made. Men at their desks whispered to each other, some of them with smiles on their faces. Women stood with their mouths open, shocked that someone like Lauren sounded so hysterical.

All their faces told the same story, her credibility would be questioned. how could someone tell officers and criminals that they had mental problems if she herself was the one known for streaking in the office and making up stories about someone impersonating her?

Just as Lauren realized she was giving her coworkers a free show, Helena was being led back to her cell. She noticed the silence in the room and looked in the direction of the others, gasping at the sight of an adult woman without any clothes. From her vantage point she could see the "Gotta Catch Em All!" message on the back. Even though she was being blamed for a crime she didn't commit, the image made her laugh, raising her cuffed hands to point. "Those are very cute. I love Pokemon!"

Lauren's head whipped in the direction of Helena's voice and she screamed again. "Get that suspect out of here! This is inappropriate!" she shouted, her indignity turning to anger as she ripped her lab coat out of the officer's hands.

"He's doing his job Lauren. You're the one doing a striptease." the officer who spilled his coffee said. "Not that I mind."

With her mouth quivering, Lauren hunched forward and said, "I'm...tired. I'm going home!" her voice cracked as she felt tears fall from her eyes. Her right hand clutched the front of the coat while the other held the back in place. Even with the lab coat acting as an impromptu dress, Lauren felt naked as she opened the door and felt the cold night air hit her bare shoulders.

""Man, I love working in this department lately." the officer who spilled his coffee said.

Kirstin's nostrils flared, knowing exactly what he was referring to. "Don't you have somewhere to be officer?"

"Yes Miss..sorry!" he said as he bent down to pick up his mug and scurried off.

With everyone else going back to their jobs, Kirstin looked to Sakeena and gestured for the door. It seemed like no woman in the Ann Arbor police department would ever be safe from being objectified, not with the seemingly slapstick trend for them to be stripped in public. Kirstin waited until she was in her car with Sakeena to shout, "What the fuck was that? Did you do that to her Melissa?"

From behind, Kirstin could hear Melissa's voice, as if she just appeared out of nowhere. "I did, because I needed to be the one to talk to Helena not her and I also needed her clothes to put on as a disguise. I can camouflage myself as others, but not the clothes. Sorry i had to embarrass her, but she was going to blow our cover and I needed the distraction. Still...what are Pokemon?"

"Just a video game kids play."

"Kids? That woman was an adult...is this like your teddy bear panties?

"Tell me what you saw already." Kirstin snapped, feeling her face get warm as she turned around.

Melissa's head lowered, eyes aimed at the ground as she spoke. "I saw...a hand reaching in to drop the shirt in Helena's closet and then it turned around to find her roommate staring. She was about to scream but then she froze, almost like in a trance."

"What does that mean?" Sakeena asked, "Maggie was the one who reported it to the police.

"It means that someone wiped her memory after telling her to report it to the police. Helena didn't kill that man, a vampire did."

Kirstin was about to start the car, but Melissa's declaration made her dizzy. So far, only one vampire managed to humiliate her and take away her dignity. How would it be possible for her to stop a vampire who took lives? "So...we can stop them right?"

"I don't even know if I can." Melissa said as she stared out the window. "Let's head back."

As much as Kirstin should have been scared, the thought of Melissa meeting her demise sounded like a worthy trade in exchange for a different vampire. The fact that she was able to have this thought without Melissa penetrating her mind, gave Kirstin the idea of how serious this was.