Blood & Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to pull out is that okay?" Kirstin asked, afraid to ruin the moment by hurting Sakeena. Once she was giving the nod of approval, Kirstin slowly pulled out, watching as Sakeena's entire body shuddered. Kirstin was about to lean forward, but Sakeena was too quick, sitting up and pulling Kirstin close, giving a hungry kiss as she bit Kirstin's lower lip, she swore she heard Sakeena growl.

One more chill up her spine made Sakeena smile as she kissed Kirstin again as she spoke, "That was so fucking amazing."

"Thank you." Kirstin said, "It was hot to watch, I like making you come."

Sakeena bit her lip, sliding her leg in between Kirstin's. "You ready for me to return the favor?"

"That won't be necessary." the voice of a man with a deep voice said. It came from the other side of the couch and startled both Kirstin and Sakeena as they scrambled to their feet.

Still dizzy from their sexual escapades, all Sakeena could do was wrap her arms around her breasts, her face getting warm as the blood rushed to it. Kirstin hugged Sakeena close to her body, turning to the side and raising a leg to shield her nakedness. She could still feel the damp spot between her legs and was angry at another night of intimacy ruined by strangers. "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?" Sakeena snapped.

The man stepped out of the doorway to the kitchen, dressed in a dark blue suit with gold cuff links. His brown hair was thick, combed over to hang just above the right side of his face. He looked to be no more than 35, a man in peak physical condition given the width of his shoulders. He didn't seem interested in the two naked embarrassed women before him, his stoic face more interested in keeping eye contact as he pointed to Kirstin. "Freeze."

Kirstin had no intention of listening to him, and to her surprise, she had the impulse to break contact from Sakeena and stand docile with her hands to her sides. She still felt uncomfortable standing naked in front of him, wanting to cover up but she just couldn't bring her hands to move. The confidence in his eyes as he stared made Kirstin feel unsafe, as if he expected this to work.

Sakeena folded one hand over her crotch, giving Kirstin one fearful glance before turning back to him. "Let her go! I'm protected by my master!" she wanted to defend Kirstin, using her powers to fight back but she felt disarmed, having trouble feeling intimidating with her lower half still wet from Kirstin fucking her.

"Call her over right now. Tell her Dominic has paid you a visit." he said, head turning to Sakeena's in a smooth fashion, almost robotic.

Staring at him, Sakeena looked to Kirstin and then back to their captor. "Don't hurt her please." turning around, she walked to her discarded pants and bent down, wincing as she felt the moist area around her ass, she tried to cover her posterior with one hand as she grabbed her phone and texted Melissa, "Dominic is in my home, PLEASE HURRY"

Kirstin could hear the dialogue between them, and for the first time she hoped Melissa would come. Sakeena's fear of this man amplified Kirstin's own and she didn't know just what Dominic had in mind. Having seen many sociopaths in her career, Dominic seemed to be the perfect example as Kirstin watched him walk past Sakeena and sit in a chair as if it was his house. She wanted to ask him questions, but like the rest of her body, her lips wouldn't move. All she could do was look at Sakeena, watching as she mouthed the words. "It's okay."

"You can freeze as well." Dominic said and then watched as Sakeena uncovered her body, her face locked in a terrified expression as it turned crimson.

Twenty minutes passed before the front door opened and Melissa stepped into the room. To Kirstin's surprise, Melissa was also wearing a suit, black with a brown shirt underneath. Was this how all vampires dressed? She took one look at Kirstin and Sakeena, raising an eyebrow as she scanned them from top to bottom. Kirstin didn't think she'd ever become comfortable standing naked in front of Melissa, every time it seemed like she was being judged for not having the same dignity Melissa had.

Unlike Sakeena, Melissa didn't seem afraid of Dominic's presence, the way she had her arms folded as she stood before him made Kirstin wonder if Melissa expected him.

"So talk. Why are you in my thrall's home? And why are they both naked?"

"I found them this way." Dominic said in a bored tone, possession a faint trace of an accent, it sounded British to Kirstin but she wasn't entirely sure. "I felt it best to make my entrance after they were done with their...business to keep them off focus. Do you mind telling me why a detective for the Matthew Varnes case is fucking your servant?"

Kirstin's heart beat rose, the knowledge that this man had without even asking made her feel exposed. Was there ever a moment where she had privacy or were there always going to be eyes on her? Watching as she undressed, fucked and worked.

"This one was persistent in getting in our way. So i tried to blackmail her. Then when THAT didn't work I felt it would be better to use her to locate the real killer, which I did." Melissa said n a fast and in a curt manner. "I had this under control. As you can see, she's taken a liking to Sakeena."

Kirstin couldn't see Dominic from where she stood, and could only hear him speak. "And this is worth breaking our laws in your eyes?" he asked. "Maybe we should talk to others and get their opinion."

"Well if we did that, it would spoil the implied boon you're holding over my fucking head." Melissa said as she moved to Sakeena, "Let them go please."

"Very well." Dominic rose from his seat and stood in front of both women, giving them the verbal cue to move again. As soon as they were free, Sakeena and Kirstin hugged each other, grabbing cushions off of the couch to conceal their nakedness. Before, Kirstin felt helpless, being stripped of her clothes by Melissa. Now that she and Sakeena were trembling and using furniture as clothes while the vampires ignored them, Kirstin felt even more pathetic.

"Now, what is it you know about the case?" he asked as he sat back down.

"It was one of us for sure." Melissa said, "They planted the shirt in Helena's room before wiping the minds of Helena and her roommate clean."

Kirstin watched the body language of both vampires, Melissa had a tight lipped smile on her face, almost as if she expected Dominic to know something about this. Unfortunately for Kirstin, he was a rock, tapping the armchair of his seat. "Where is this roommate?"

"At U of M campus somewhere. Kirstin visited it once." Melissa said.

Kirstin almost flinched when Dominic looked at her. She always thought Melissa was cruel for enslaving Sakeena, but Dominic seemed worse, his eyes said one thing, he would get his way without any resistance. "Very well then. Get dressed Detective Delaney. We have a student to visit."

Kirstin expected to be forced to do so, but when she noticed she was still clutching the couch cushion against her body, she realized she still had her own will. "Now? After curfew?"

"This is not a debate." Dominic said as he rose from his seat and headed for the door. "You and Melissa will come with me and only after I find out who wiped the roommates' mind, will I decide how to go from here." the door opened and he was out of the house, leaving the three women to themselves.

Sakeena had a hand over her mouth, holding back the urge to cry as she squeezed Kirstin's hand. "Is she...what will he do to her?"

Kirstin locked eyes with Melissa and felt sweat run down her face the longer the vampire remained silent. WHen she did speak it didn't help ease the tension. "I don't know."

****

Kirstin felt like a chauffeur, Dominic didn't ask for her to drive. Instead he stared at her until she moved to her vehicle and then he stood by the passenger side door. The more he spoke, the more she was able to narrow down his accent, sounding less British and more Dutch. Regardless, he spoke to her in a commanding tone, as if she was a servant, making her doubt Sakeena's belief that she could be happy while serving a vampire.

Once they parked near the dormitory Melissa turned to Dominic. "I can get inside undetected, but what if you run into security?"

Dominic looked at Kirstin, "That depends. Are there security cameras?"

Kirstin scratched the back of her head. "I'd assume so. U of M is pretty serious about protecting the students."

"I see." Dominic looked out at the dorm, staring at it for so long Kirstin wondered if he was using a power in that moment given the trance like state he was in. blinking for a moment he turned to Kirstin, "You and I will go in, if they ask, you will introduce me as Helena's lawyer and we are here to gather some items for her."

"I don't think that's going to work. Are you even an actual lawyer?" Kirstin asked, staring at Dominic's attire.

Reaching into his jacket, he pulled out a white business card with black ink. The title read "Yemeni and Brockett S.J.D." "Now then, let's go."

"What about the cameras?"

"I'll handle it. Just lead me to the roommate." Dominic said, unbuckling his seatbelt and opening the door without giving Kirstin the chance to protest any further.

With a heavy sigh, Kirstin stepped out of the car waiting for Dominic to follow her up the steps of the dormitory. After looking away from Melissa once, Kirstin was unable to track her presence. The moment she turned back to the car, she couldn't find any trace of Melissa. "Don't worry, Dr. Watts has her way of getting into places, as I'm sure you're aware by now."

"How do you two know each other?" Kirstin asked as she grabbed the door.

Dominic halted and remained still until Kirstin looked at him, his cold dark eyes aimed at her. "Trust me Detective, the less you know about us, the better off you'll be. Now let's get this over with."

She held the door open for him and then stepped inside, leading Dominic down the east side of the dorm where the stairwell was. She wasn't sure how tight security was, taken aback by the lack of it this late at night. She preferred the anonymity, being that what they were about to do was most likely illegal and she didn't want to be seen.

by the time they got to the floor where Maggie was, Melissa made herself visible at the top of the stairs. "Beat you." she said in a hushed voice, smirking at Dominic. he didn't return any expression at all.

"This way." Kirstin pointed to the third door on the right. The three of them stepped on their toes to muffle the sounds of their movements. Kirstin leaned back to whisper "I don't have a skeleton key to get inside."

the sound of a click startled kirstin, turning around to see Dominic raise his hand, holding a switchblade in it. He waited for the women to step aside as he began to work on the door. Even though the building seemed relatively new, Kirstin could see that the doors were from an older era than the rest of the building. Kirstin could have easily kicked it open if she wanted.

The brass latch to the door slid and Dominic turned the knob, pushing the door open at a slow pace so as not to make noise. He let Kirstin lead them down the dark hallway into the dormitory. At first, she thought the dorm was empty, given the fact that all seemed still inside. However, the closer she got, she could see subtle movements in the darkness, coupled with the soft moans of a man's voice.

Looking to Dominic, Kirstin pointed in the direction and saw two shadows in the room, one shorter than the other. The shorter shadow moved the most, head moving back and forth while the shadow standing up breathes heavily.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum."

"Oh for crying out loud." Melissa whispered, reaching for a light switch to turn them on.

In the room was a man wearing no shirt. his hairy chest was sunken, expanding as it traveled down to his waist. Around his hips was a red laced garter belt attached to black nylon stockings. He wore a red laced crotchless thong, showcasing a toned ass. Sticking out from the open hole of the thong was an erect cock, pushing in and out of the mouth of his partner.

Kneeling before the man was Maggie, her bare freckled shoulders exposed as she was topless. Her breasts were of medium size, swaying freely without any support. The area between her breasts was wet, shining under the light as it looked to be where her partner slid his cock between them. While kneeling, her stomach pooled into soft layers of flesh before hanging over her white and blue striped panties with stars printed on them. her hands were tied behind her back into a single column knot.

Her lips slid once more against the shaft of the penis, her tongue sliding against the bottom before turning to scream at the discovery of her guests. No sooner did she do so, did her male partner groan, sliding his hand along his cock as it shot out a jet of semen that splattered across Maggie's face and chest.

She stared in shock at the three intruders before looking down at her state of undress and the cooling essence of her partner on her body. Screaming, Maggie tried to scramble to her feet. "OH MY GOD!" she cried face turning red as she crossed one leg over the other. She didn't know who the intruders were, only that they were adults who happened to walk in on her indulging in one of her fantasies of being submissive to her partner.

Her body tingled with excitement as she thought about how degraded it seemed to be tied up and going down on her lover. The fact that he came on her breasts would have added to the fantasy had they not been barged in on, now it was just Maggie feeling ashamed for being caught, almost as if her parents walked in on her. her eyes stung with tears and she tried to dart past the man who blocked her way.

"Be silent and relax." Dominic said as he locked eyes with Maggie, pointing at her as she froze. With her body at rest, she stood at full attention. A small dark stain spread over the crotch of her underwear.

"What the fuck is this?" the man asked, covering his lingerie as he crossed his legs.

"You also remain silent." Dominic commanded, forcing the man to imitate Maggie as he succumbed to Dominic's power.

Kirstin held a hand over her mouth, not at all expecting to walk in on two students engaged in oral sex. Her instinct was to run, so as not to be caught breaking in, but then seeing the half naked couple stand dormant under Dominic's spell reminded her that all was well, for now.

Leaning close to examine the glassy eyes of both Maggie and her partner, Kirstin asked "Are they aware we're here?" Thinking back to the time Dominic forced her to experience a similar humiliation, standing naked and helpless as he looked on, a perverse voyeur who didn't seem to have any sexual interest in anyone.

"They are, but I will wipe the experience from their minds later. Is this the roommate?" Dominic asked. When Kirstin nodded he stepped closer to Maggie, tipping his head down to meet with her at eye level as he whispered, "Tell me everything about the night you saw the bloody shirt."

Kirstin watched as Maggie remained in a trance, her chest expanding and contracting with every breath as she calmly explained what Dominic wanted. "I-i-i-came home and f-found it tucked away in the bathroom closet."

"Lies." Dominic said, "Someone put it there. Tell me who.

Her mouth trembled, as if trying to speak but straining from some unknown force. it came out in spurts. "I-don't know...they-he--didn't say."

"Describe him."

"H-he w-was bald...with- tattoos" A tear fell from her face, her body shaking at the realization of a hidden memory. Her pale flesh shined under the moonlight, her breasts dancing the more animated her movements came, the white trail of her partner's leavings dripping down her body and falling into her naval.

"You saw a man place the shirt in the apartment and he had tattoos. Tell me the tattoos you could recognize." Dominic asked, almost as if he was examining her in court. Kirstin wondered if he had ever represented any criminals in court.

Again, Maggie's mouth made noiseless words, struggling to answer a command that she had no choice but to obey. "A-a-star--an upside down star."

Melissa's nostrils flared as she took a step forward, "Upside down star?"

"Draw it.' Dominic said to her.

Melissa snapped her fingers to Kirstin, pointing to the kitchen. The two of them ran to locate anything they could find to draw what Maggie was describing to Dominic. A dry erase board clung to the refrigerator, a black sharpie attached to the side. Kirstin pulled it off the door and handed it to Melissa. In several quick gestures, she drew a pentagram, a five pointed star hanging upside down, surrounded by a circle that touched each point. When she was finished, she hurried over to Maggie and held it up.

"Is this the tattoo you saw?"

Maggie leaned forward, eyes remaining still as they glanced at the picture. She nodded twice in confirmation and then leaned back. Dominic rose to his feet and looked at Melissa, "Well we know who is involved now."

Kirstin waited for Melissa to say something but she only nodded. The silence between the two vampires reminded Kirstin of her place in this investigation, an outsider, no better than a citizen who had to stand by while others did the work. As Melissa turned back to Kirstin, her eyes widened for a moment as she whispered into Kirstin's head.

Devil Worshipping Vampires.

"The question now is why would they try to hide a murder like this? They typically don't care about who they kill."

"Maybe it's with who Matthew Varnes' father was." Kirstin blurted out. The look Dominic gave her was one of disbelief, as if he forgot she was there and was offended that she spoke. The intensity in his glare made Kirstin hug herself, feeling as naked as she was the first time he barged into Sakeena's house.

Staring at Maggie, Kirstin worried he might ask her to undress in front of them, forcing her to show off her Care Bear panties to Melissa. "I-we investigated Matthew's workplace. His father is apparently some pharmacist who had Matthew hired into U of M as a favor. Someone named Heyman asked for the favor.."

"When did you learn of this?" Dominic asked stepping away from Maggie.

"Today, before I visited Sakeena. We were going to talk with the father tomorrow to see what he was involved with and if he had any enemies."

It was hard for Kirstin to tell if this news pleased Dominic or not, his expression remained cold as he kept his eyes on Her. Slowly, he turned to Melissa who offered a smirk. "I told you she was helpful."

"Indeed." Dominic said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "This could bring trouble to both of us."

"Only if we tell the others...which we won't need to. All that matters is that we find the one behind this. Whoever it is, they aren't playing by the rules. So why should we?"

Dominic's mouth opened but before he could answer, voices from outside could be heard. It was as if a classrooom had been led inside, the clamor of women's voices giggling as their feet trampeled along the ground. The three of them turned to the door, letting Kirstin tip toe closer to it as she listened to the outside.

"Okay pledges line up against the wall!" a woman called out.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." Melissa hissed. "We need to get out of here."

"For tonight's initiation, each of you will knock on a door and flash whoever opens it. You aren't in until you flash one person."

"Is there a fire escape we can use?" Dominic asked Kirstin.

"I have no idea." she said, incensed that she was the go-to source for information just because she was mortal. "I don't see one from the outside of the windows. We'll just have to wait and hide."