Blood & Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have time for that." Melissa said, "I can go unseen but we can't explain why two adults are in a students' dorm."

As much as she hated to admit it, Kirstin knew Melissa was right. None of them looked of college age and the way Dominic was dressed meant that he was far from looking like a frat boy. THey would need a distraction. She took one look at the undressed couple and touched her forehead. "Ugh, I'm so sorry Maggie."

***

The next door was up and it was the turn of a petite young blonde sorority pledge wearing a white shirt with the greek letters drawn on it. With the support of the peers, she raised her hand and knocked on the door. Instead of seeing a half-tired student wondering why they were being woken up, two beings ran outside of the hall clad in just their underwear.

The sorority girls all gasped as they saw a man dressed in women's lingerie guiding his girlfriend out of the apartment, hand gripping the back of her panties as he pulled them upward into a wedgie, revealing two small pale ass cheeks. They could see the woman's hands were tied behind her back. His other free hand gave her an underhanded spank, hurrying her outside. She squealed as she hopped forward, breasts bouncing as they walked past two stunned sorority sisters. Upon closer examination, they could see that the woman's chest was covered in semen, several trails of thick fluid flicking off of her and hitting the other girls.

"EWWW!!" one of them screamed.

The noise startled both the man and the woman and they froze in place, staring at their surroundings. Upon noticing the audience, Maggie was the first to scream as she looked down and saw her breasts exposed, stained panties with stripes and stars on show and body covered in her boyfriends' essence.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I DOING OUTSIDE?!" Maggie cried as she danced in a circle, too panicked to make a decision. She already was self conscious about her body. To show it off like this, knowing she might see these women again brought Maggie to tears.

"Well what were you two doing?" One student asked.

"Her boyfriend has better taste in underwear, look at how faded those are." Another stated.

The hoots and hollers of the girls admiring the man in the thong and garter belt made him blush as his hands folded over his soft cock. It was one thing to wear this in private, but to see other students on campus admiring him and his fetish was enough to send him running down the hall, one hand moving to cover his ass.

"JAKE! DON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!" Maggie yelled, bending forward to cover her naked front as she ran after him. As she ran, she saw a flash go off in the hallway and turned around. The sorority had their camera phones up, snapping shots of Maggie and causing her to scream. "STOP IT! STOP TAKING PICTURES!" She ran without waiting to see if the command was obeyed, turning left down another hall to try and find some protection, a romantic night completely ruined with their exposure of their private lives.

Once the sound had died down, Melissa, Kirstin and Dominic exited the room. Making sure everyone was out of the hallway, Kirstin turned to them and said, "Was it really necessary to do that to them?"

Melissa patted Kirstin's back. "Just because you've had something similar happen to you doesn't mean you need to feel bad about it."

Dominic raised an eyebrow as he looked at Kirstin, watching her lower her head as it turned pink. "Uh heheh, what now?"

"We need to make sure the security cameras are erased that show our entry into the building."

Kirstin almost laughed out loud. "You decided to think about that just now? You have any idea how long that will take?"

She almost thought Dominic grew in size the way he leaned forward to tower over her, his shadow almost eclipsing her whole. "Mind your tone Detective, you see what I am capable of doing."

"Let's not debate this in the hallway that we're trying to get out of." Melissa said, darting towards the stairs on the other side without waiting. Kirstin and Dominic followed her, noticing Melissa's head leaning to the side, as if her ear was leading her. "Someone's coming...from the first floor it sounds like."

"how can you tell?" Kirstin asked.

"Another talent of mine." Melissa said as she ran to the top of the stairs and hugged the wall adjacent to first step so as not to be seen.

Dominic did the same. "Who is it?"

Melissa inched her way towards the stairs and leaned forward to peak down, spotting the top of brunette hair tied back in a bun. Whoever it was, they were running up the steps fast. "I think it's security." she said.

Pushing Kirstin to the side, Dominic stepped forward and traded spots with Melissa just as the sounds of the footsteps were getting louder. From the edge of the hall, Kirstin could see a woman in her late 30s rush up the steps, dressed in a dark blue campus uniform. Right when she reached the top of the steps, Dominic stepped in front of her, pointing his finger at her face. "Freeze and be silent."

Kirstin flinched as she saw the security guard reach for her gun, hand almost undoing the fastener to her holster. It relaxed just as Dominic finished his sentence and fell dormant by her side. Once she stared glassy eyed at Dominic he touched her chin and tilted it upward. "Answer with a nod, do you know where the central location is for the security cameras?" Her head rose to nod twice, mouth left open as if she lost control of her cognition.

Dominic turned towards Kirsti nand Melissa and mouthed the words, "Go."

As she darted past Dominic and his quarry, she overheard him speaking his commands. "...you will do something vulgar in front of a camera, realize that it was a mistake and then rush to erase all the footage from tonight. Indulge yourself in whatever fantasy you wish."

Kirstin tried to rely on the fear of being seen by a student to block out the imagined fate of the poor security guard who Dominic had control over. Even though she knew she was getting closer to finding Matthew Varnes' killer, she was beginning to question if the benefits were outweighed by the moral costs. By the time she pushed her way though the side exit, Melissa was waiting against the side of the building. "Don't let it bother you. Dominic gave the woman a choice in how she would commit professional suicide."

Already agitated with her own inner conflict, Kirstin wasn't in the mood to have her mind tapped. "Is that how you all treat us? By coercing us to do what you want? Is that how you treat Sakeena?"

Rather than get mad, Melissa's smile remained on her face as she stepped away from the wall she leaned on. "Easy tiger. I can't do what Dominic does, and I'm not exactly a fan of it either. But we weren't in a position to choose how we made our escape."

Kirstin's fists were clenched as she shot daggers at Melissa, knowing she couldn't stand a chance in a fight. At least she knew Melissa could read the hateful thoughts she had. Before Melissa could say anything else, the door to the exit opened again. Both of them turned to see Dominic stepping onto the curb, fixing his cuff links. "With any luck, the security guard will be able to do what I asked without being seen."

"That dorm is going to have quite a reputation." Melissa remarked, "Murder and now public sex. U of M is going to see a lot of lawsuits."

"Yeah about that murder." Kirstin said. She was still angry at Dominic's actions but had calmed down enough not to reveal that she knew about the Satanic vampire. "What happens now?"

"Melissa and I will look into exactly who was behind this." Dominic said.

"And what about her Dominic?" Melissa asked, "Is she free from having her memory wiped or do you still want to play by the rules?"

The fact that Dominic was capable of wiping minds had Kirstin's body close to paralysis, afraid to make one wrong gesture that would evoke the anger of Dominic. She had her fill of being naked in front of people for the night.

Dominic tilted his head as he stared at Kirstin, making her wonder if he was trying to use his powers in that moment. "She can stay...for now. She could be useful." his head leaned closer, inches away from her.

All Kirstin could notice was that she didn't sense the hot breath of a human blowing against her face, just someone that had experienced death. "For now, keep the police off this trail. It is easier for Melissa and I if they don't interfere. If they do, I promise you Detective Delaney, I can make your life quite miserable. Do you understand?"

Kirstin nodded, trying hard not to flinch and look away at the cold eyes. When he was certain she was being sincere, Dominic turned away. "Very well. Melissa will get in touch with you if we have further instructions."

Both vampires turned away to make their exit and Kirstin should have let that be the end of the night. Instead, she blurted out, "Wait. You said you were a lawyer?"

Melissa's head hung forward as she covered her face, while Dominic turned slowly, eyes guiding the rest of his body like out of an old horror movie. "I am. Why does this concern you?"

It was like asking someone out again, Kirstin's mouth opened but no words came and the look of annoyance on Dominic's face made her realize she might regret it if she wasted his time. "...It's just...the woman who is being held. She obviously didn't do it but, I get that someone needs to be a scapegoat. I was just wondering...could you do something to make sure she gets a really light sentence?"

Instead of Dominic's voice, Melissa's whisper pierced through Kirstin's brain.

Don't do this! Do NOT DO THIS YOU FOOL!

"If I did this. You will agree to doing something for me in the future." Dominic said, not as a request, as fact.

Even with Melissa's voice in her mind, all Kirstin could think of was Helena, poor Helena in her cell, a foreign exchange students whose life could be ruined due to a crime she would take the fall for. "Yes, yes I will."