All Comments on 'Blood & Power Ch. 02'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CalyPyCalyPyover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

What I hate about reading here is when I find stories like this that capture my mind and make me want to read more... Is a love-hate relationship.

I love how the story is building up, but please give us more. If you will take long to post one chapter from the other, then give us a bit more to read, more pages, so we can satisfy our thirst for more.

I would love to see Asteria meet Garret and Asher. More than interested to see interaction between Asteria and Asher. Soon!

I have my suspicious mind thinking Asteria is a mix of werewolf and something else, which makes her unique.

I love how you write, but I dont like lesbian stories so I am not reading the other one. But you are doing a wonderful job here for sure.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

been waiting for girl too to continue

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

"B" I love your diversity. You are more than what meets the eye. You are quite adept and I must say very good in writing lesbian sex, I love love love - Falling For A Girl and I am now finding immense joy and interest in reading Blood & Power. I'm not sure I agree with a comment stating Asteria being part werewolf cause it would seem even that hidden part of her would surfaced under extreme duress without having Spencer to rescue her, but maybe she has another "gift." I'm sure as Blood & Power continues, we will find out what this is an how Garrett escapes his own dilemma. Well, on to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Character Development!

You do a wonderful job of making each character distinct, with their own motivations and personalities! That said, I have one critique/question. Sometimes you don't seem to describe your characters very consistently. In Ch1 you described Garret as 6'1" as a human, and 7'7" and black furred as a werewolf. In Ch2 you described him as 6'2" in human form, 8'1" in wolf, and silver. Just so I know what to visualize in the future, which is it? :)

Now to move on to the next chapter. I want to know what happens to all the elements in play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
1156 Followers
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES