All Comments on 'Blood and Snow: A Reylo Smut Story'

by nimoy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

HOT. I love this pairing and you wrote the story so amazingly well. I wish they had a future together. I hope you keep writing and sharing here!

airgodairgodover 6 years ago
More

That was great! Thanks for sharing, I hope you will continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

All time favorite read on this site! Loved every second of it. So in character too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

My favorite story on this site! Please continue to develop it further.

Raven590Raven590over 6 years ago
Encore!!!

This was fantastic!! An excellent read filled with passion, emotion, sex, and a great plot that fit well in the greater Star Wars story arc. Please continue and write another story now that The Last Jedi has been released. I look forward to your next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This is simply amazing and so beautifully written. It fits so well with the current Star Wars storyline... definately my favourite fanfic I have read. I pray you write another and carry on this story after the last Jedi, as I can see this fitting amazingly well to that plot. Bravo!

Sassy5953Sassy5953over 6 years ago
Love it

So glad I cam across this story...

I totally ship Rey and Kylo 😍

And this was an azming story. So hot.

Can't wait for more to come.

Especially cause the new movie was released.

Dyn_HelsarDyn_Helsarover 6 years ago
❤️❤️

This is so well written I absorbed it in short time and then went in for a second dose! I really do want to see more! Please please please!

CalicopearlsCalicopearlsover 6 years ago
Amazing!

This was amazing and I definitely need part 2. Please tell me there will be a part 2. I’m begging ;)

dev_pafrdev_pafrover 6 years ago
the best

this was so well written and i loved it so much. hoping for a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Such an incredible story! I am astonished how well you read the characters and ended up describing their connection before The Last Jedi came out! So beautiful. I wish this could become a movie. It would be one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

I’ve never commented before, but this is hands down the best story on the site. Not only is it hot, but the passion is so well done. Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I want a sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Believable and well written

Just watched The Rise of Skywalker, and I think you read the characters well. Well done. It was an amazing read. I was a bit tired last night, so I could not finish it, but I rushed home to finish it after work. I can't say Literotica stories normally inspire that kind of devotion in me. Hope you are writing for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Now that TROS is out it's time to write a sequel. Would love to see your rewrite of the chemistry. Disney gave us an elementary school version. I would love to read a grown up one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

Jesus this was incredible!!!! All my love to you and your writing style, which is just incredible, please never stop putting out amazing stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You've captured them!

This was so well done, and so faithful to the characters. Please, please, consider writing a sequel!

PBO1999PBO1999over 1 year ago

More.... What happened with the pregnancy?

NutbutterbishNutbutterbish10 months ago

I watched them for the first time today and wanted to write. I decided to search for something similar to what was on my mind, and my god; you've done it, baby😝 love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernimoy@nimoy
Nimoy Aldous Faraday left a lucrative career in neurosurgery in New York City after suffering a near-death experience brought on by a bizarre gardening accident. It gave him a new perspective on life, but unlike Dr. Strange, he did not lose any of his manual dexterity in the p...