Blood Bonds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" Kevin exclaimed, hands flying to his temples. "How do you do that?"

No idea. I'll get out of your heads now. Kev, you have dirty thoughts.

He grinned at her, face showing only delight.

Sarah jumped, muffling a shriek with her hands over her mouth as she realized the cup she'd dropped hung in midair right in front of her.

"I didn't want you to get hot tea all over your lap," Taylor said, her tone apologetic. "It's okay, you can take it. Do you want me to put it down for you?"

Sarah just made a fluttering motion with one hand, staring at the cup as if it were a cobra. Taylor shrugged and the cup gently floated down to rest on the table. She continued to stare at it for a moment, taking deep breaths. Then she sighed and a small smile spread across her face.

"OK, you're not nuts," she whispered. "Do something else."

"Like what?"

"I don't kno- make your eyes all black like in the picture."

Taylor leaned a little more into the light so the other girls could see her eyes clearly. As if her pupils were expanding outwards, blackness flowed from the center of Taylor's eyes until there was nothing left of their green or whites.

"Ooh, that's creepy," Sarah said, shivering, though her smile grew wider. Taylor closed her eyes, grimacing slightly, and the blackness had receded when she reopened them.

"Does that hurt too?" Kevin asked.

"Uh, sort of. I'm tired and it takes a lot of energy to... stay like this all the time."

Taylor looked at Ana and Nel, who had remained quiet, raising her eyebrows at them.

"I'm fine with you," Ana said after a moment, holding up her hands. "I don't really care what you are."

Taylor looked surprised, but smiled and nodded her head.

Nel seemed to be considering.

"I have no opinion at the moment," she finally said. "I'm scared as hell. I'll admit that. This is freaky to me. But I'm willing to give you a chance. That's the best I can do. Okay?"

"Fair enough," Taylor said, bowing her head.

***

"Bella!"

Taylor spun around at the shriek, a glowing smile spreading across her face when she laid eyes on the gorgeous black-haired girl dashing across the room. The other Chosen nearly knocked her over as she collided into her with a tight embrace. They locked lips briefly in a passionate kiss, the other cupping Taylor's face tenderly.

The four co-eds just stared, open-mouthed, though Kevin's shock quickly turned into a typically male grin.

"Diavoletta! Perchè non me ha- why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Taylor exclaimed, breaking apart, looking into the girl's eyes as she ran her hands lovingly through her hair, switching politely to English for their sakes.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" the other said with a distinct Italian accent, pecking her on the lips again before Taylor stepped away a little and turned so the two of them faced the other four. The new girl snaked one arm around Taylor's waist possessively, looking the others over as they did the same to her.

"Everyone, this is Alessandra- Lessa," Taylor said, introducing the four of them in turn.

Sarah had seen the picture of the young woman in Taylor's brownstone, but she was even more stunning in person. She was a couple of inches taller than Taylor, who was not short at 5'8," though she was proportionately smaller. Her Korean heritage showed in her straight jet black hair that hung almost as long as her girlfriend's to nearly her waist and her large almond shaped eyes, which were, as far as Sarah could tell in the flashing lights of the club, Elizabeth Taylor violet. She was dressed in a super-short white mini skirt, which displayed long, tanned legs, a flowing white top with spaghetti straps holding up fragile chiffon which hung open below well-proportioned breasts to display a flat stomach. Next to Taylor in her tight black leather low-rise pants, backless top which showed off equally her tightly muscled curves and giant Mark of the Chosen, black leather wristbands and stilettos, the two of them were the manifestation of some dark male fantasy. Sarah noticed Lessa's Mark on the inside of her right wrist.

Lessa smiled brightly at all of them, coming forward to shake all of their hands as Taylor introduced them.

"I am so happy to finally meet all of you," she gushed, bouncing slightly with the muffled pounding beat in their private balcony room overlooking the rest of the club. "You have no idea how Important you are to her."

"Silenzio, bellita," Taylor chided, taking her hands and just looking her over, biting her lip with one long canine. Sarah cocked her head to the side, looking at Taylor's mouth. She was usually so careful to hide her teeth behind those generous lips, but Sarah was sure she'd seen fangs before. She wondered how they'd look in a couple of years after the Change if they were that long and deadly-looking now.

Stop studying me.

Taylor's voice echoed in her head for a moment, shocking her out of her reverie. She shook herself and caught Taylor's eye. The Chosen reigned in her smile, winking at Sarah before returning her attention to her lover.

After downing a few drinks, and what Sarah thought may have been a couple of pills of some sort, Taylor allowed Lessa to pull her onto the dance floor, bringing Nel and Ana with them. Not quite that drunk or brave yet, Sarah stayed up in the VIP room, moving out onto the open balcony so she could lean over and watch the four of them. Kevin stayed with her, leaning over to look as well.

The crowd seemed to part before the two Chosen, men and women all nearly stopping as they passed, heads following them to the middle of the elevated dance floor. A surprisingly large number of people came up to the two of them, many kissing them on both cheeks, saying a few words before moving away. The DJ waved at Taylor, who made some sign with her hands and the music transitioned smoothly from the bouncing House beat to a low, throbbing slower song that screamed sex. The movement on the dance floor slowed proportionately, couples moving closer together. The lights shifted to pulsing red and yellow, the strobe flashing intermittently.

Lessa and Taylor moved against each other in a sensual dance, Taylor's head falling back, hair swaying as her hips moved in a fluid motion Kevin had never seen anyone match. She looked back into Lessa's eyes, her hands caressing the other's hips and sides seductively. The black-haired girl leaned in to kiss her deeply. Most of the dance floor, including Nel and Ana, watched raptly, many eyes misting with lust as the two moved in perfect time with the beat. Most of the couples on the floor began kissing passionately, new pairings forming rather quickly, becoming abnormally affectionate in seconds. The two Chosen stayed pressed tightly together, bodies sliding against each other, oblivious to the sudden surge in sexual energy around them. Kevin could see the energy sparkle in the air of the club, building in intensity, Talera at its epicenter.

They continued like that for the next two songs, which were in the same vein, then Taylor kissed Lessa again and moved back towards her private stairway, giving the DJ a thumbs-up and twirling one finger in the air. As the music shifted to a faster tempo again, Nel and Ana moved in with Lessa and a young man with short dark hair that Lessa seemed to know.

"I look absolutely ridiculous dancing to a fast beat," Taylor said as she joined them on the balcony. "This body is made to move slowly, never to bounce up and down."

"What the hell are you on?" Kevin laughed, kissing her forehead as she laughed darkly. "I've never seen you like this."

"Oh this is nothing," she said, her voice deep, though easily heard over the roar from below. "You should see some of our parties..."

She swayed in half-time, swiveling her hips smoothly in a motion that would make a pole-dancer jealous. Her eyes were jet when she opened them again and stayed that way for the rest of the night, though she remained in control of her appearance otherwise. She continued to dance slowly with her eyes closed, the other two just watching her, entranced.

"How do you do that? Besides genetics, I mean," Sarah asked after a while, feeling the alcohol make her bolder than she would normally be.

"I'll teach you," Taylor said, coming over behind her. Sarah shivered involuntarily when the Chosen placed her hands on her hips. Taylor had never actually touched her skin on skin before then and there was a slight current from her hands on Sarah's bare skin.

"Close your eyes," Taylor murmured right in her ear, her tall heels giving her the extra inches needed to match the mortal girl's height.. Sarah did as she was told, seeing the lights flash against her eyelids. "Just let the music flow through you, forget about looking stupid, because you don't. Now, move with me."

Taylor stepped right up against her back, hands holding Sarah's hips tightly against hers. Sarah's breath caught in her throat, excitement building deep inside her despite herself. With a long sigh, she relaxed and rocked her hips to the side gently as Taylor moved hers, applying slight pressure with her hands. Below, the DJ shifted into a slower song again, giving Taylor a better beat. Sarah felt the world melt away except for the throbbing beat, slower than her heartbeat, and the feel of Taylor's hands on her hips and body pressed against her back. Sarah could feel her muscles begin to adjust, catching on after a minute, though she couldn't match the fluidity of Taylor's movements. Taylor held her for another song, probably a little longer than Sarah really needed to get the idea, but the caramel-skinned girl felt disappointed when the Chosen finally stepped back, her hands remaining for a moment, then withdrawing slowly as well. The music picked back up again, breaking the spell, and Sarah regretfully opened her eyes. Taylor stood to the side, leaning back against Kevin's chest, who was blushing fiercely, looking between the two of them. Sarah noticed he'd crossed one leg over the other in a vain attempt to hide the bulge in his pants visible behind Taylor.

"How'd I do?" she asked, clearing her throat.

Taylor smiled darkly at her, black eyes unreadable.

"I think you got it," Kevin muttered. "I need to sit down for a minute."

Still blushing, he moved quickly past them into the room beyond, plopping down onto the couch and leaning forward, gratefully taking the drink from an ever-present staffer, who vanished once again. He gulped it down, breathing deeply and evenly for a few minutes before he leaned back into the couch, sighing. Another young woman appeared after a moment, another drink in hand.

On the balcony, Sarah grinned, took her drink and the one offered for Taylor and turned to look down at the three still on the dance floor. She passed Taylor her drink, then sipped her own as she scanned the dance floor.

Below, Lessa beckoned for Taylor to return, but the other only smiled darkly and shook her head. Lessa pouted out her lips and made puppy dog eyes, but Taylor still didn't give in, swaying her hips where she stood.

"I'm too primed to be on that floor with all those people," she said. "And you know it."

"Can she hear you?" Sarah asked, surprised when Lessa flashed a dark smile and shrugged as if to say "so?," then turned her attention back to her companions on the floor.

Taylor just nodded, eerie black eyes unreadable.

"Why don't you go down there with her? She's dying to dance with you."

"I'm a functioning succubus. I go down there again and it'll turn into an orgy... which could be fun, but not what I had planned for tonight."

"Whoa. Really? She knows that?"

"Why do you think she wants me down there?"

"You're really a succubus?"

"I am now. Ash is an incubus by birth. He passed the trait along. Notice the happy tingle when I touch you?"

With a dark smile, she reached out and ran one finger slowly down the length of Sarah's arm. As before, the electrical current bolted up her shoulder, echoing through her body, settling hotly between her legs, making the blood rise in her cheeks.

"Why do you think I never touch people?"

Sarah just stared, mouth open, blushing furiously, shifting on her feet as the tingles subsided.

"Sorry," Taylor said, looking down at her feet, then back up, a sheepish expression on her face. "I shouldn't have done that."

"Do you get something out of that?" Sarah asked, fascinated. "Succubi feed on sexual energy right?"

"Yeah. It's a rush. Sorry."

Sarah grinned. "Like I'm complaining."

"No, it's not okay. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you if it happens like that. You didn't give consent."

"Consent? Jesus, Taylor, you're so afraid of doing something that will make me hate you. I'm not. Believe me. How do I get that through that thick head of yours? You're afraid to even touch me! I'm actually kind of insulted. What's going to happen? Nothing! I'm not-"

She froze mid-rant as the other reached out with both hands, taking her cheeks, and leaning forward, very lightly brushed her lips across Sarah's. The words caught in the tall girl's throat as an orgasm ripped through her body, making her arch her back and cry out. Taylor held her as she gasped for breath, the electricity pulsing from her hands stronger than ever, sending aftershocks thrumming through Sarah's body. Talera lowered her to a chair.

"No fair," Kevin's voice broke through her lust-fogged brain. She cracked her eyes open, looking up to find Taylor standing over her, arms crossed a smirk on her face, Kevin at her side, looking jealous.

"Ok, so I was wrong about the 'nothing' part," Sarah panted, fanning her face. "Was it good for you too, dear?"

"I feel what you feel. There's a reason I never sleep, living in a dorm. Constant energy source."

"Oh god," the black girl laughed, stumbling to her feet and into the quiet inner room. Taylor closed the door behind Kevin, shaking her head.

"I definitely don't hate you," Sarah continued, flopping onto one of the couches. "In fact, I think I'm in love. You can do that to me anytime. I'm not kidding. Seriously. Not kidding. If I look bored or something, just walk up to me and do that. Okay? Seriously. I won't get mad."

Taylor snickered, baring a full set of fangs for a second when she grinned.

"My god, are you sure you're not already Turned?" Kevin asked, catching her chin and holding it down, looking intently at her teeth.

"Asshole, let me go," she hissed, backing away from him, scowling. "Do not set me off right now."

"Well, those are-"

"I know very well what's in my damned mouth. They come with the rest of the package- claws, wings, tail, fangs. I don't use them yet."

Sarah just looked between them, bemused.

"You two done?" she asked when they both just scowled at each other, turning their expressions on her. "He's just pissed because he thought he'd be the first to get a piece of that ass. And I beat him to it. Sorry, buddy, I spoiled it for you."

They both stared for a moment, Kevin coloring fiercely, then Taylor burst into laughter, tears rolling out of her eyes, dropping onto one of the couches. Kevin gave Sarah a grudging smile, sitting next to Talera, shaking his head sheepishly. The demon raised one dark eyebrow at the other girl who winked. Tossing her long hair over one shoulder, Talera cocked her head at him. Then in one smooth movement, she turned on the couch, rising up on one knee and bringing the other over to straddle his lap.

He bowed his head to her, meeting her lips as she rose to meet his, her hands slipping inside his shirt, spreading over his bare chest. He moaned out loud as she whispered something in his ear, pressing her body against his and lowering it slowly, the friction practically sparking between them as she met his lips again. Sarah saw the air around her quiver oddly, darkness flickering at her back for a split-second. The mortal girl licked her lips, feeling the heat rise between her legs again. She was no stranger to passion, but this was possibly one of the most erotic things she'd ever seen.

"WOOO!" Ana cat-called from the doorway, Nel doing the same. " Like we didn't see this coming for ages! Can't believe it took four whole months."

"And Sarah! You voyeur!" Nel teased, whistling between her fingers. "You were just going to sit and watch while they went at it?"

"Like you wouldn't!" Sarah retorted.

Talera slowly turned her looking with shaded eyes over her shoulder at them. Kevin couldn't concentrate on anything but her body against his, her heart pounding through his chest.

Lessa shook her head, crossing her arms, clicking her teeth.

"You know you're flickering between planes, love," she said, looking pointedly at Talera's back. "You'd better get him out of here before you show a lot more than you'd planned on tonight."

Talera just quirked a grin at her.

"I still can't control it," she muttered, kissing Kevin again.

"Go, now. I can see them already. I'll get them home safely."

"Ever flown, big boy?" she asked him, looking deep into his eyes.

"You mean-?" he began, stopping, eyes flying open.

"Hold on," she said, standing and pulling him to his feet. Sarah glanced up as the skylight above them slid open with a muted hiss, revealing the stars high above.

There was a moment of confusion as the room filled with the scent of exotic spices, invading their senses, arousal overcoming all of them with one whiff. Then darkness burst from behind her in a blur, expanding to almost the width of the room before contracting again and in a tremendous rush of wind that knocked little Nel into Lessa, who caught her, Taylor and Kevin vanished.

"What the HELL just happened?" Ana gasped, smoothing her mussed hair.

"What was that?" Nel stuttered. "The- darkness- wind- what?"

"Well, you try taking off with a load like him- though he probably weighs less than she does really- standing flat. Even with wings that size, I doubt it's easy," Lessa said shaking her head as she stood Nel on her feet. She laughed ruefully and rubbed her eyes. "Dio, I shudder to think how she's going to be yelled at next Council meeting. Unfurling those things in plain sight of a crowd of mortals, an entire club full of them below her, visible over a city, no matter how fast she moves, and carrying one with her. Ah, bella, I think you do these things on purpose just to get them stirred up."

"What in God's name are you talking about?" Nel asked, staring at the Chosen with the others.

"Those were wings? That blackness?" Sarah asked, stupefied.

"Yes, of course. How else could she fly until she's Turned. Elemental or not, she can't rise that high on her own power," Lessa said, looking at them as if it were the silliest question.

"There are some definite differences in our upbringings," Ana said, squinting at the Italian. "Explain everything you just said."

"It's not my place, really," Lessa said, blushing suddenly.

"What the hell? You're her girlfriend and you just said it!" Nel exclaimed.

"Well, she is technically so high above me, it's only at her insistence I don't have to bow in her presence. She flaunts Council's orders that she not show her true form in the presence of mortals because it would create a genuine panic. Any other would be severely punished. She dares them to try."

The three girls just stared at her, prompting the Italian to sigh and continue.

"She's told you that she's not as she seems. It was too fast for you to see clearly, but that darkness was her wings as she spread them wide. The wind, created when she rose off the ground with him."

"And the rest? What was that scent?" Ana asked, sitting on the couch, spellbound.

"Ah, what did I say? Try to lift her sometime. She has triple the, ah, muscle density of any mortal male, so she's incredibly heavy, which is also why she's so strong. The scent was the scent of any succubus or incubus. Intoxicating, no? It smells a little different to everyone."