Blood Bonds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw her- wings as soon as you walked in the room," Sarah noted, remembering the flickering darkness behind her friend. "You said she was 'flickering between planes' or something. Why can you see it when we can't?"

"Because I'm a witch. She's so powerful it's hard for her to control it sometimes. The Spirit inside her is not from our world, so when she's in mixed company, she keeps it pushed back to her- its- home plane so it doesn't scare the hell out of everyone with what it's done to her. It hurts her like I cannot imagine when she has to push them back and hold them there for as long as she does."

"And Kevin?" Sarah asked. "Is he gonna be OK?"

"Oh, bella, trust me, he is going to have the night of his life," Lessa said with a slow grin.

Nel shook her head to clear it, deciding to just let it go for the time being. Ana's expression said she was doing the same, only Sarah looked thoughtfully at the skylight as it slid closed.

***

Kevin knew better than to open his eyes as he felt the surge of power rush through her body, felt the suede of her wings brush against his arm as they beat, propelling them upwards. The scent of the succubus surrounded him despite the wind. He groaned, fearing he'd die if he got any harder. The ripple of laughter echoed from her chest to his over the roar of the wing, the muted thump of the wings as she pushed them faster and higher. His stomach lurched, taking his attention away from the raging monster between his legs for a moment as they apparently went into a freefall. She all but let out a whoop as she extended the wings fully, catching the wind, gliding to a stop, pausing, then dropped them to the ground. He sensed walls around them, opened his eyes to find them in an enclosed area in the midst of a rooftop garden. He felt himself pulled forward and followed her in the darkness into the building, hearing the door boom closed behind him, a heavy lock falling. Closing his eyes, which were useless in the pitch black hallway anyway, he just held her hand and followed that scent.

Feeling light against his eyelids, he opened them and gasped. She stood before him in full shift, giant black bat wings folded neatly behind her, towering high above her head, almost dragging the floor.

Belatedly, he realized they were in the massive master bedroom of her Georgetown brownstone. The palatial bed loomed behind them, a diffuse glow rising from the recessed lights at the ceiling. In a corner of his mind, he smiled at the foresight of not having candles or undue clutter in a room with what had to be at least an 8 yard wingspan to deal with.

"My Lady, you're a goddess," he whispered, coming forward and kissing her hard. "This is so forbidden."

She breathed a laugh against him, her hands sliding up his back, pulling his shirt over his head. He caught the hem of hers in his hands, pausing to look at her, wondering how he was going to get it over the wings. He felt the fabric around the bases between her shoulderblades, idly noting that the fabric seemed to have reshaped around her body, bending reality at will. She pushed him back a little, grimacing with real pain as she forced the wings back to some other place. He quickly yanked the shirt over her head, kissing her again.

"Bring them back, please, My Lady," he murmured, his hands running down her sides, unbuttoning her tight leather pants.

"Thank you," she murmured in relief, unfurling the wings once more with a sigh, careful in the enclosed space. She wriggled out of the pants, helping him push them down. He reached behind her, under the weight of the leather, unclasping her bra, releasing those breasts that were the subject of so many early morning dreams. He admired her for a long minute, following the lines of the scrolls that ran down the sides of her body, flourishing at her abdomen and around her breasts. She caught his hands, smiling as he stared down in mild shock at the metallic black claws that extended but quickly retracted back into her normal black nails.

"Yes, put those things away, tiger," he growled, kissing her again as she undid his fly and pushed down his pants and boxers, his erection finally free, pushing against her flat stomach. She glanced down at his size, giving him a look of approval at what she saw.

"Now, are you going to show me what all the fuss is about?" he teased, meeting her black eyes, one dark brow arching beneath the scrolling lines.

She dropped to her knees in front of him, grasping his cock firmly in her cool hand. He gasped as she teased his slit with her tongue for a moment before she took him all the way down her throat, humming deep in her chest with power and in a register no human woman could ever match. The vibrations rolled from his cock up to his head and down to his toes. She pulled him out a little and did something to him with her tongue that he could only describe as divinely evil. He knew he was spoiled for life from that moment on. For what was the most fantastic eternity ever, she gave him the best blowjob of his life. He tensed, knowing he was seconds from coming when she released him completely and pushed him backwards onto the bed. He groaned, which only made her laugh.

She stepped up onto the bed, towering over him, grinning, baring those extended canines. Good sense told him to be terrified, but it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. Catching the thought, she laughed, a velvet ripple deep in her throat. In a blurred movement, she dropped to her knees around him, the flesh of her thighs just touching his hips. He looked up into those black eyes just above his face as she leaned over to peer down at him, the dark veil of her hair blocking out much of the light in the room, her deep rose nipples brushing his chest. The darkness arced out from those two black pits and he arched his back as the pleasure rampaged violently through his entire body. Just as it started to fade in great throbbing pulses, she grasped his cock firmly and, settling back, sank down on him to the hilt. He gasped in renewed ecstasy as she gripped him tightly with the most exquisite inner muscles he knew he'd ever encounter. She sat up and rode him hard, stomach muscles rippling, breasts bouncing a little as she let her movements slide from their rigid control, lost in the moment herself. The last thing he remembered was an emerald light flashing in her eyes and the best orgasm in the history of the world ripping through him, then he passed out cold.

He woke to find her sitting on his stomach, hands on his shoulders, peppering his face with feathery kisses, smiling broadly. His head rested on the pillows at the head of the bed, sinking into the luxurious down. She literally glowed to his eyes, the aftermath of all his sexual energy being absorbed by the demon within her. The scrolls all over her body seemed to writhe, movement echoed by the tail which alternately wrapped around their ankles and her waist, teasing the sensitive skin of his abdomen with its sharp point.

"Lady Talera," he breathed, shaking his head to clear it, the lusty cobwebs still fogging his thoughts.

"You don't have to call me that," she whispered, brushing her lips over his chin, his throat, making him shiver.

"I know enough about your people to know that I do have to call you that. Especially in this position."

"I don't hold to old rules."

"Are you kidding? You are notoriously fickle about using that statement. How many stories are out there about you going off, and I mean severely going off, on those who don't show proper respect when it comes to you or your Sire?"

She just wagged one eyebrow, not denying anything.

"Anyway, not like it matters," he sighed, meeting her lips in a kiss. "I've wanted this since the first time I laid eyes on you."

"I know."

"I bet you did. You lost control for a minute there didn't you?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'm still not an expert on myself."

"Do you even need to eat? How does it work?"

"Uhm, it's... complex."

"Talera, if you're afraid of my reaction to anything about you, and I can tell you are, don't be. I don't think you're a freak, and I never will. I love you as you are."

He paused, realizing what he'd just said, blushing a little.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I didn't mean to say that. I just-"

"It's okay," she whispered, kissing him. I love you too.

He sighed, pulling her down to him tightly. "I know how complicated your life is. You don't need me tangling things up any more than they already are."

"I can multi-task. You're different, you know."

"Thanks. I know I'll never be able to compete with your Sire."

She pursed her lips, looking at him intently, great wings rustling above him, the long tail curled around her waist, wrapping around her wrist against his chest.

"It's- Ash and I are like one being. There are no secrets between us. With you, I feel my humanity, but I don't feel trapped by it or the need to seem normal. I'm comfortable with you as I've never been with a mortal."

He kissed her deeply, feeling a connection to her, more than he'd felt before, but he didn't remark on it.

"Don't be afraid to be yourself around me. You don't scare me or repulse me."

"You're a little afraid," she teased, extending those long claws, lifting her fingers so the tips wavered just above his skin.

"Well, ok, those things worry me, I'll give you that."

He reached up and caught the tail that has been flicking right in front of his face like a cat's. It wrapped around his fingers, squeezing gently. It was surprisingly soft and supple, velvety, though he wasn't stupid enough to touch the sharp tip of it.

"My sister has a cat. Annoying creature. This reminds me of him. Do you have any control over it at all?"

"Not really. It does what it wants. I can make suggestions. It may or may not listen to me. It is kind of like a cat, now that you mention it."

He laughed, letting it go and it retreated back behind her.

"So how does it work, this whole semi-succubus thing you have going on?"

"Mmm, it is complicated. No, I'm not naturally a succubus, but when I bonded with Ash, who is- well, normally that would have turned my into one because, that's how that process usually works. But this vessel is... occupied as it were, so that didn't go like it should. But I'm related to them on some level- I mean, the Spirit or demon, or whatever, in me is."

She shook her head, annoyed at the confusion of terms applying to herself. He chuckled at her.

"It sounds like I have multiple personalities. I have the hardest time talking to the girls about it because the concept of me as a dual being is... so foreign. When I'm Turned and I have a Triad thing going for me, it's going to be impossible to have a intellectual conversation about it... Anyway, I'm- the demon- is very good at picking up on things that will benefit us-me- and picks up on them very quickly. I already had the ability to pull energy from the environment around me, but it takes one look at the efficiency and ability to spark creation of more energy that comes with being a succubus and adopted that. It effectively shaped my body around that concept too. The attributes that turn on almost everyone were accented. When we... merged, there was an inner dialogue over what the physical changes in me would be, because there had to be some. The wings, and everything are, in some way, my creation. But it's still a compromise. There's no telling how I'd look otherwise. I'm basically a Dark being, so I think this is a relatively mild physical manifestation of that energy. I think so. Not that anyone else does apparently, besides you and Ash. Scares the shit out of pretty much everyone else. It's also responsible for my body working differently than yours. I have, like, triple muscle density, so I weigh a ton. You've seen me eat, so you know I do, I just process food efficiently. The only thing that my body doesn't immediately convert is alcohol, well and some drugs, so I do drink for the variety."

"Do you need to eat? Can you function as a full succubus?"

"I can, and usually I do. It's easier when you live with Vampyr most of the time. They don't eat so it feels odd to do so in their presence, though, honestly if they even care, most of them find it fascinating to watch you consume solid food since it's been so long and the concept is so alien to them. And they're always turned on, so it's simple to keep up my energy around almost any of them."

He just stared up at her, a wondering expression on his face.

"You're just so...fascinating," he said finally. "How are you going to cope with being Turned? That's not going to cause problems?"

"Not that we can predict. I have no problem with Ash's blood being in my system. In fact, I'm- the demon- is so impressed with it and since it can't duplicate many of the Vampyr characteristics, it invariably demands to be Turned. Ash and I have to be careful when we're... intimate because the Vampyr Spirit wants my power and mine wants its strength. If I make it to our agreed-upon date, it'll be a miracle."

She stopped talking, just looked off, eyes going distant. He felt her presence recede and froze, wondering if he should even blink. He had heard from a friend of his parents', an experienced Hunter, that she was prone to dropping into trances like this. Experts, if there was such a thing on a being like this, thought it happened when her consciousness, either from exhaustion or for some other physical reason, walked out of this plane and into the home of the demon within her. There was great discussion on which was really her home realm now, as the trances were happening with greater frequency, according to a source in her House, indicating a great instability in the being herself, as it was unclear which half of her was in control at any given time. No human, Elemental or not, had ever been so inundated with such power before, and many wondered whether she would survive, if she could stand the strain mentally, physically and psychically. This was the time when she was feared to be the most dangerous, as her body's automatic defenses were turned on.

Despite that knowledge, and maybe because of it, he felt a renewed burn of arousal rush through his body. To have something of this kind of power, out of her mind, literally sitting on him, was highly erotic because he was so completely helpless. With a deep breath, she arched her back, wings flaring behind her, shuddering. He felt the energy pulled from him and flood into her. After a moment, she shuddered, the wings sinking behind her, resting heavily on his outstretched legs. She collapsed forward, catching herself on her hands on either side of his head. For a long moment, she just breathed heavily, the succubus scent on her breath, inches from his face, eyes closed.

Finally, she opened her eyes, dropping her head, her forehead resting on his.

"Hi," he whispered, smiling at her when she looked back at him, breathing still heavy."Where did you go?"

"Home."

"What's it like?"

"...Darkness, warmth, winds, silk," she murmured, closing her eyes as she spoke. She leaned forward, eyes boring into his, something in them alien, but not hostile, almost affectionate. Then she shuddered again, shaking her head, hair flying, then falling still, chin resting on her chest.

"Taylor?" he whispered when she didn't move after a minute, though she was still with him. "Talera. Lady Talera."

"I'm here," she said softly, looking up, eyes normal. She moved off of him, settling beside him, dragging the wings after her, the heavily velvet weight sliding off his body. "Now I'm here. I spaced on you?"

"We were just talking," he said, cocking his head in surprise. "You don't remember?"

"Uhm," she mulled, thinking back, then shrugged. "Yeah, kind of. Shit. Did I hurt you? I took too much."

"I'm fine. Head's spinning a little, but nothing a little sleep won't fix, I'd imagine."

"I've never had anyone bring me back like that. I'll have to pass that on to Ash," she murmured, cocking a half smile.

"What happened?"

"When I'm exhausted, I tend to drift. We're not completely bonded at all times. It's getting better, but sometimes I'm... split. Sorry if I freaked you out."

"We had this discussion already."

"That's freaky even to me. You can be scared. I am a little when that happens."

"I talked to it."

"Yeah? Did it like you?"

"I think so. It kissed me, told me about your, uh, home plane."

"Wow, it does like you. The only person it's ever acknowledged before is Ash."

"Do you remember the conversation at all?"

"Yes, though it's like a dream. I'm still working out the kinks."

"Do you- when you- is that where you go? That other place?"

"Yeah, I can pick any number of others, but that's my home. Its home- whatever. It's a nice place. By my standards anyway."

"Is that where you took that Hunter that time? The one that lost his mind?"

"Yeah. Well, I said it was nice by my standards. He wasn't the strongest person, mentally. I think it was more the trip there and back that got him. It's a barrage of... everything...Didn't mean to do that to him..."

She pursed her lips, eyes downcast.

"Do you want to talk about this anymore?"

"Not really."

"Do you ever talk to anyone. Besides Ash'tine, I mean."

She shook her head.

"Who would understand besides him? He's gone through the same thing, kind of. Arkon knows what it's like, but we're not that close. Thanks for listening. I hope I- I know I'm-"

"Talera! Stop apologizing! Now!" he admonished her, reaching up to touch her cheek, getting another zing of lust for the renewed contact with her skin.

She took his hand, kissing his fingers before she pushed it away, resting it on his chest.

"Sleep here with me," he said after a moment. "Can you do that?"

"Yeah," she sighed, sliding her body down to rest her head on the pillows beside him. He reached down and retrieved the tangled covers.

"You sleep like that?" he asked, nodding at the wings.

"Almost always. I can't usually hold human form when I'm asleep. Not that I sleep much anyway."

"Can I-" he started, hesitantly, holding out a hand.

She laughed softly and turned over on her stomach, arms coming up under her chin. He sat up, licking his lips, a massive thrill of excitement zipping through him. He felt like rubbing his hands like a little kid about to get a bowl of ice cream.

She lifted the wing nearest him as he moved closer, letting him rest his thigh against her side. Smiling at the headboard, she extended it above him, dwarfing him for a moment. Looking up, he ran his fingers over the surface, shaking his head a little to clear his senses as the succubus scent seemed intimately connected with the wings. The skin over them was like crushed velvet under his fingers, though they appeared to be somewhere between leather and suede. The bone structure beneath the skin was a delicate web that provided ample support but was also incredibly flexible, allowing her to bend them in almost any direction. He leaned out of the way as she lowered it again, folding both behind her again.

"Spread 'em," he said, rising to his knees and moving to the foot of the bed, waiting for her to spread them apart, sliding them off her legs and back to rest the ends on the bed on either side of her. He straddled her legs, pausing as the long tail rose up, seeming almost to regard him for a few seconds, the sharp tip wavering near his face before it lowered and wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer with shocking strength.

"I think it likes me now," he laughed, instantly getting hard again.

She glanced back over her shoulder at him, baring her fangs in a quick yawn, chuckling. Pushing up, she rose up on her knees as well, pulling her hair over one shoulder, flexing the wings back, enveloping him in velvet blackness. Reaching out, he felt the junction of wing and back between her shoulderblades, hearing her hiss in pleasure. Knowing he was on the right track, he massaged the area deeply, feeling special muscles flex and relax under his fingers as the massive appendages rose and fell slightly in response to his touch. Leaning in, her ran his hands under the juncture and around the front of her, kissing the back of her neck where the top of her Mark of the Chosen ended right at her hairline. She growled in appreciation when his hands found her breasts, massaging the soft, firm globes, twisting and pinching the hard nipples. The tail around his waist urged him closer. She gasped as he pushed her forward slightly, sliding his aching cock inside her, then pulling her back against his chest, his hands still cupping her breasts as they began to move slowly, finding a gentle rhythm. She lowered the wings so he could kiss the side of her neck, whispering in her ear, feeling that velvet surround the lower half of his body as he pushed firmly into her.