All Comments on 'Blood Bonds Pt. 06'

by phoenixphair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
strange_dazestrange_dazeabout 16 years ago
Welcome back...

Let's finish this puppy. ;)

NyasiaNyasiaabout 16 years ago
I concur!

Cease and desist with the teasing! Get on with it! The more you build up the dramatic tension, the greater the reader's expectation...

I have a quote, attributed to English author and poet, Thomas Hardy. Hardy stopped writing novels at the peak of his career and turned solely to writing poetry. In response to an inquiry as to the reason for his change of genre, he replied, "The most brilliantly drawn character in a novel is but a bag of bones."

It is one of my life goals to prove Mr. Hardy wrong and create a character so real that he or she could literally step from the pages full formed like Venus from the bloody sea foam...I haven't done it yet, but you only fail when you stop trying!

More, please?

--ny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WoW!!

All I have to say is WOW!! I spent the past three hours reading this saga and I am completely hooked. Please, please, update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome story

Seriously? You cant end a chapter like that, its just... So cruel! Lol. Im in love with this story and waiting on the edge of my seat for more. I loved the paragraph about a sucubus in a palm tree, I had to crack up. You are a very talented writer im going to have to add you to my favs!

LilLiz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
seriously awesome

whens the next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous