All Comments on 'Blood Feud Ch. 02'

by Sonotgay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm kind of lost, but I think that's the point right now.

toppsy0turvvytoppsy0turvvyalmost 12 years ago

This is a great story. Please keep writing.

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyoualmost 12 years ago
Witches and demons?

It's definitely an interesting story and I want more. But there are so many questions I want answers for.

What kind of world is it?

More details please.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWateralmost 12 years ago
More!

Your writing drew me into a whole different world that im interested in knowing more about! The end left me thinking why the doctor had the reaction that he had to that name :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have to wonder what happened to Klarsi. During the chapter I wondered more than once with the ending increasing my feeling that maybe Cares is Klarsi? Could magic allow him to change his appearance to that of a human? I notice they both have these brilliant green eyes. Klarsi also wanted to check his wounds during their first night together...unless that was an excuse to get him naked. I have to wonder why in the confused state he was in while out for those two weeks, he said he'd never felt such caring touches when it is clear Klarsi did touch him that way. Why is Cares lying about his involvement in defeating those theives? I have to say that Nirjin's acting like the violated virgin over and over b/c the doctor stripped him was annoying. He kept going on about it. Jeez, the guy saved you so get over it. Lookin forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am lost too!

Just as another reader wrote, I am lost too. What game are both men up to?

Our human behaves very irrational but there is some secret with Cares as well. Keep posting soon, thanks.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

We're dying to know what happened to Prince Klarsi. Also how did Nimji get free of the daemons/Titans? I have my theory about who Cares might be but I'm not sure if it's possible. I think we need to be told more about the magic in this world. Are there magicians in all the races? I know you tell us magic has been used here and there, but I think it should be explained if people are born magicians or if they learn how.

I can understand the chip on his shoulder to a point and his desire to avoid getting help from others, b/c of the fact that he was 'rescued' many times from different situations. But, why is he so repressed sexually? I think again, you have to give more info so we understand why. He seems to have been ok with being sexually involved with Klarsi, yet even the mention of sex makes him act like a blushing virgin.

I am enjoying the story and find it interesting. I think that it is important to remember that you know this world in your head inside and out. The reader doesn't, so it is important to give alot of info and to develop and draw a picture of the environment to us. The more info you give, the more the reader gets drawn in. Keep writing.

SonotgaySonotgayalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hello dumplings

Thank you for your feedback (It makes me feel alive). The boss's name is Nirju guys. A few people have remembered his name wrong, but even he ignores it, so... Over the course of the story, more information will be given about the strange world our protagonists live in. You will eventually find out more about Cares in the process. At this point there's plenty of room for debate about what that guy's deal is. More about Nirju's past will be explored as well. Some of it may even explain his aversion to.. uh.. human contact. What happened to Klarsi, or why Nirju and Klarsi went their separate ways to begin with, will be also revealed. You have to keep in mind that Nirju is the guy telling this story, and he tends to block things out of his mind that he doesn't want to remember. The entire puzzle won't come together all at once. I'll continue to hand you one piece at a time, because I'm a tease—scratch that— because it is what my characters demand of me. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous