All Comments on 'Blood-Magic Slave'

by medievalfantasywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please complete your biography...

...because how you fill in the fields tells us about your intelligence, your level of confidence, your opinion of us [the readers], your sense of humor, and (most important) your creativity. After all, vast majority of published works have author biographies on the back cover page -- what will yours look like?

Future submissions with biography fields that include "No Answer" or "None" will affect votes [your current one screams for a '1']

Respecting a NaNoWriMo participant, first submission on this site, quality of work -- voted '5'.

This time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
@ previous commenter

This is the internet, not a social security application form. It is definitely not advisable to give out unnecessary information, and everyone has the right to remain anonymous and not give out private details. What you are suggesting is a total misuse of the voting system. It is NOT meant to judge the biography page. After all, this is a site for publishing erotic stories - we should be thankful for every author that publishes decent ones, instead of demanding private details.

medievalfantasywritermedievalfantasywriterabout 13 years agoAuthor
Bio information, @ first commenter

If this was a dating site and I was interested in interaction with people and getting to know them, I'd be more inclined to fill in more information. However, I don't think I need to submit personal information for the story to be good/bad/indifferent, and if you decide to lower the ranking of my story based on that, go ahead. I would hope that I'm being judged on the merits of my writing style and my story's creativity and content rather than your perception of my sex-appeal or (lack of) personality. I posted to this site to share my story [the LIT part of LITerotica], not to meet people.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 11 years ago

I loved this story .....it kept my interest the whole time ..... I hope you do more .... I would love to read them

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Intrigued

I thought that the story was delightfully refreshing and engaging. I am curious if you plan on submitting more of this story as I would love to read more. You are obviously a talented writer! Keep up the good work :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous