All Comments on 'Blood Moon: Lucian's Story Ch. 07'

by secretlover222

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

I enjoyed this story alot but this chapter seemed to be rushed especially after such a long wait for it. I feel like it was too simple an ending for such a well-planned plot that had romance and intrigue, mystery and great villains. So, I was kinda disappointed to have it sum up so quickly without much to the end fight with this being that had tortured them all for hundreds of years. Maybe more detail could have been put into the story of how Lucian and her would get to a better place. Overall, a great story but I feel the last chapter was left wanting because of the standard you set in the telling of the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definitely rushed

I like your writing style and characters, but this chapter and story resolution were definitely rushed. It was especially rushed in the actual destruction of darthax and in the resolution of the couple. After reading all of the other chapters, to get to this one, the ending just makes me wonder why I wasted the time. If you're going to devote so much time to character development and plot, why would you stint on the end (not to mention it wasn't very 'happy' as advertised)? I hope you don't rush Dominic's story!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Thank you...

for continuing on with this saga. So much time had passed that I was worried you had forgotten about us :(

It was a good chapter, you got straight to the point which was her battle with Darthax. I know that some are saying that it was rushed, but sometimes a lot of words can distract the point. I didn't feel it was rushed completely, although there were gaps of necessary details in the action battle scene, just to the point.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i like that you finally posted an ending, but same as the others, it felt so rushed compared to the other chapters. i would have preferred to wait a bit longer to get a chapter of the same quality as the others.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Ok! you finished Lucian's story now!

We need one for Malachi and the mate that Kiryn said he would be meeting soon! He is my favourite character and would love to see his story after all he is the king and I would love to see him get his queen.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
I like it!

But somehow I thought Darthax would be just a little harder to beat. And I really would have enjoyed watching Lucian grovelling a bit more or maybe doing some incredible act to win her forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Really? She got over being repeatedly raped and brutalized that fast?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous