All Comments on 'Blood or Love Ch. 06'

by naturallysweet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
naturallysweetnaturallysweetover 13 years agoAuthor
from the author - -

Hi, just wanted to add a note... I think two more chapters will finish up this story, and I *hope* to have them completed by the end of the month. I apologize for the shortness of this chapter. Still hope to get your votes and feedback. Thanks so much. :)

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Wow

This is definitely a different kind of vampire story! It's creepy, and you can't help hoping everything will turn out in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry not to give feedback sooner.

I love this series, and only saw the latest posting today. Please finish. You bring such humanity to the character of your vampire. The complexity of his relationship with this kid, as well as the suspense surrounding his family's sudden abandonment are quite intriguing. It is especially troubling to consider that what is essentially a rehab facility would leave a desperate addict overnight, thinking that he will be okay. It seems awfully suspicious to me. Please finish your story. It is quite well written, and you are more than talented.

Raylene_hooperRaylene_hooperover 13 years ago
Amazing!

This story is amazing. Couldn't stop reading it and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Are you OK?

We're fast approaching 1 year since

you last posted a chapter to this very

entertaining story. We miss you.

Come back now...ya hear. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous