All Comments on 'Blood Passion Ch. 01'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great, except

Please seek help of an editor, the grammar use and spelling was extremely off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ESL

Pretty good , could even maybe be great the grammar and some word choices let you down. Think maybe your handle should be ESL Teacher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Curious Start

Hmm, there's definitely something to be explored here. I'm curious to see him with all of the women. The mother and aunt are fascinating characters that have a lot of potential. But if I'm thinking what kinds of beings the sisters are, or possibly are, you will need to make their senses more keen.

(Not a fan of him using the 'b' word. I thought he'd be more of a gentleman. Granted, I know the girl wasn't very nice, but he shouldn't have said that. Guys I've seen who've said that about women aren't very good to them. It's up to you, but guys who are rough/disrespectful with women in any form or fashion aren't very honorable to them.)

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Awesone, but need more action

Too many women that need sex and a stud ready to give it to them.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
fence

I found it to be a fence-sitter. Middle of the road....not sure what grammatical issues others found; I thought it was far better than most, as far as that is concerned. Just sort of boring.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 6 years ago
Young Nik Knight

I have been looking forward to this series. I was hoping for a bit more action. Should be interesting when his mom and aunts see the ivory tower for the first time.

rcwilliamsrcwilliamsalmost 6 years ago
Off to a Great Start...

Well done.. I'm going to enjoy reading this series. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequeal

Will there be sequel to this?

Great story dint take too long.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 5 years agoAuthor

@Anon: Yep, more will be coming. Just is a matter of time and planning vs. life and the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More plz

There isn't any update for a long time. Plz update

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A yummy start!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you for sharing this with us!

papawtoo43papawtoo43over 3 years ago
English teacher?

I hope not! Too many errors such as "hunny" and "winched" in the first few paragraphs. I just started reading this and will continue.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Should be in the lesbian section. Not erotic at all. 1*

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

It seemed this stiry was going to be about a mother being tempted to engage in an incestuous relationship with her son but later it is hinted that incest is a tradition in the family and that there is not gonna be any resistance. I prefer the incest stories to be about seduction and that there is fight to resist temptation. It is question of tastes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good so far but there's no incest waiting on more 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES