All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 04'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LolaLady925LolaLady925about 13 years ago

So, I have to say I am almost at the point of drooling with the intensity of my obsession for your stories. I am soooo in love with Liam and have been from the first time he was introduced, so I am thrilled that he is finally finding someone that he cares for. I think his arsenal of insults can be overwhelming at times, some even making me gasp as if I was personally offended. I think that lessening the intensity of some of the anger between the two will gain more fans, but I like their heated fights, so don't completely downgrade them. Again, totally in love with this series, and please continue to post them, possibly faster if you can. Thanks!

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Liam

I totally ADORE Liam! I am so into him I'm wondering if I need to have my head examined lol. He's acerbic, full of rage, and speaks first and thinks later. Every time he speaks though I hear fear, pain and loss hiding behind every nasty comment.

I have loved Liam from the very first moment I read him. He's always struck me as being so damaged from his past that he's terrified to let anyone in. He needs someone as strong as Xan to stand up to him. He needs her to be sharp enough to see past the spiteful exterior and heal his hidden pain.

I'm just a lost cause when it comes to Liam LOL. I so can't wait until he's ready to lower his defensive barriers and let Xan into his heart. Then he will be able to heal.

HexiseHexiseabout 13 years ago
Fiiiinally

Ok. So, I was starting to get a little tired of their constant bickering. That's how much your stories draw me into them. I had to actually stop myself from skipping ahead in the story because of the bickering for fear that I would miss something vital. I -love- your stories because of this. Haven't read one that didn't make me feel that way, the need to read every sentence. Keep it coming!

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
Dear Lord.....

Thank You for my Twitter Friends!!

Read all four chapters and I am starving for more......

Liam, Liam, Liam whooowie..... don't change a thing... His nasty insults and her spiteful comebacks are marvelous!!

I am off to read your other stories now :)

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 13 years ago
love love love

this is yet another great installment!!

im anxiously awaiting more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
intense

Love your stories and this chapter was INTENSE! Worth waiting for. Hope Liam is going to tone down the insults - they're getting a little tiresome - and turn up the seduction...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet!

I am sitting here in an upscale restaurant having a dinner by myself. I should have known better than to read this story in public. Took all I had not to wiggle in my chair! I had a friend in college like Liam. The sex with him was amazing too.

I live all of ur stories, but have to admit I almost gave up with all of the insults. Loves Euan's part in this story also. Cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

OMG AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT THIS STORY BUT NOW IM IMPATIENTLY WAITNG FOR THE NEXT INSTALLEMENT!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND I LOVE THEIR DYNAMIC RELATIONSHIP!! I LOVE HOW XAN IS SO FEISTY, I HOPE SHE DOESNT GIVE IN TO LIAM TO EASILY WITHOUT A FIGHT.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Oh Liam.

Just when you start to feel sorry for him, he acts like an ass again. He's crossed the line so much more than her. I'm waiting for him to apologize too. Although, I must admit, I like the cockiness and his new sense of humor. Cannot wait for moreeeee!

MissElf1MissElf1about 13 years ago
Dang!

Things stopped as everything was getting hot. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Anxiously awaiting,

kamysimmskamysimmsabout 13 years ago
liam

i love the brethren.liam is my most favorite character aside from andreaemalek.im glad u made a story that mainly focuses on him.he needs woman to calm him down and make him happy.he holds alot of anger for human women and its nice to see him fall for one.good story so far.please submit the next chapter soon.i cant wait for liam and xan to finally do the do.i wanna see how the infamous hot head puts it down in the bedroom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous