Bloodlines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ricah turned and walked from the bedchamber, her smile returned. She paused at the door and looked back.

"Should I bring you more wine first, Milord." She said, watching as he emptied his tankard.

"Just bring me a cunt, dammit." He growled, before he leaned to his side coughing.

Even from where she stood Ricah could see the telltale pink in his spit as he wiped it on his sleeve. She had considered administering the entire bottle all at once, but the witch had cautioned that it would be too obvious. Better to go slow, make it look like the bastard is just dying of the drink.

"Of course that was the last bit of advice the old witch gave anybody." Ricah thought as she tucked the small vial back into her dress and stepped from the room.

In the outer chamber she looked over the half dozen women standing around. She really didn't give a shit who the bastard fucked as long as it wasn't her, but she had no desire to let anyone have a chance at stealing the bastard. She had carefully chosen every one of them, mostly because of the flaws she saw in their physical appearance. No point taking any chances.

"Fuck it." She thought, "All of you, the lord has need of you." She said, before walking from the room, smiling at their shocked looks.

"That should keep him busy long enough for me to get one last good fuck in with Gerdis before he leaves for his tour of duty in the spine." She thought, chuckling at the concept.

Gerdis was her nephew and he was damn good in bed, probably the best she had encountered, but he had a way about him and was beginning to get too demanding. Still, he had a good size dick, and a wonderful tongue that worked magic. She would miss at least those parts of him.

"Have Gerdis sent to my chambers. I have a message for him to take to the commander." She told the guard as she started down the hallway to her rooms.

"The commander already had his orders, and poor Gerdis would never know. Still, one last fuck was the least she could do for him. He was family after all." She muttered, smiling.

Arriving at her chamber, Ricah wasted no time removing her garments and placing them in the closet. Then she pushed the secret latch on her headboard and opened the concealed door. Inside was the small vial of what she gratefully referred to as her happy friend, a small vial of bitter liquid that would ensure she not get pregnant. She had barely managed to down a few drops when the door opened and Gerdis stepped inside.

"I had feared you had forgotten me, or perhaps already found another." He said, quickly undressing and tossing his clothes on the chair.

"My dear sweet boy," Ricah said as she slowly dropped to the bed, her legs parting in invitation. "The things you do for me. I could never forget you. Nobody could replace you. I beg that you stay safe, and return to me quickly." She said, the words almost making her vomit.

Still, she held out her arms, and when he climbed onto the bed, his lips covered hers and she allowed his tongue to probe her mouth. Slowly, she broke the kiss, her fingers working through his hair as she urged him downward, making it clear what she desired.

Gerdis moved slowly across her body his tongue probing her skin, testing her. She arched her back, her hands gripping his head as licked first one breast and then the other, the firm flesh topped with large nipples that forced her to tremble every time he drug his tongue across them.

It felt good, but it was not the kind of good she wanted and she urged his head lower her body already beginning to tremble a his tongue danced through the neatly trimmed hair covering her womanhood. Her legs fell wide as his tongue began exploring, only to snap closed, trapping his head in place as his tongue brushed across her clit.

Her hips began bucking involuntarily as his tongue worked its magic. Her fingers gripped his head, pushing him tight against her as her need began to boil. All pretense of modesty abandoned her as thrust her hips upward, grinding against his mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's it." She moaned, pulling his head tighter until he started to struggle, his breathing cut off by the pressure of her groin.

She eased up for a moment, then began humping his tongue again, her hands pulling him back against her as her pussy started throbbing. Part of her wanted to scream, to call out his name, but her mouth could only manage a loud groan of pleasure as her body stiffened, and her pussy erupted.

Knowing her wants and likes, Gerdis slowed his movements, keeping his tongue buried in her as her pussy contracted, pulsing and squeezing. He moved his fingers up to lightly caress her stomach as he watched the muscles slowly start to relax. As her body finally fell back onto the bed he attacked with renewed vigor.

"God, you are soooo!" she managed before her body convulsed, her orgasm, nearly over had resurged, spinning her higher and higher.

Her hips thrust upward, shaking violently as his tongue performed magic. She knew she truly would miss this, this tongue, and this feeling.

Her legs gave way, and she dropped back onto the bed, her mouth hanging open as she gasped, trying to regain her breath. Her hands fell limply to her sides, releasing his head. Gerdis knew what was expected and wasted no time sliding up her body, his now rigid cock anxious to fill her. Her legs tried to close, but he forced them apart as she played her game, and he played his role.

"No! Don't! Wait!" she moaned, knowing he would ignore her pleas.

He was on top of her, one hand gripping both of her wrists, stretching her arms above her head as he slowly guided his enormous member into her dripping pussy. She shook her head from side to side, forcing herself to beg him to stop, all the while wanting nothing more than to feel his enormous cock buried deep inside her.

"That's it, you cunt." He snarled, the words coming more easily after all these months.

The first time, he had not even been able to say it, and she had stopped right in the middle telling him if he couldn't perform he could get the fuck out. That had been the only time he had failed her, and he would not fail her now.

He began slamming into her, calling her every derogatory term she had instructed him to use. Every statement, every term seemed to drive her deeper into a sexual frenzy. Her hips were thrusting wildly, her head swinging from side to side. It was all a play, and he knew his part well. He could feel her building, her body beginning to tremble. He knew what was expected and he tightened his legs, urging himself closer. He bent his head, biting lightly at her tits, as she thrust with renewed fervor.

Timing was critical, and he had learned how to read her. Her mouth was hanging open, her eyes closed as she thrust upward, her pussy was now beginning to tremble. He renewed his thrusts, needing to catch up, to match her need with his own.

"Come on you slut, ride that cock." He whispered, knowing his words would distract her, give him the few moments he needed.

Suddenly her lower lip pulled in, her teeth clamping down on it. He knew the sign and hammered fully into her, relaxing his legs and letting his cock erupted. The explosion of his cock catapulted her over the edge into her own orgasmic bliss. Every pulse of his cock made her shudder and gasp, crying out in pleasure until finally, drained and exhausted, she pushed him off and rolled to her side.

It was the sign, time for him to leave. He dressed quickly, wondering if he would ever see her again, wondering if he even wanted to.

As Gerdis walked out the door, Ricah stood up and walked to her dresser. Opening the drawer she pulled out the tiny scroll she had hidden there and carefully unrolled it. She reread the message, her hands trembling. Her informant had been certain of their identities, and their destination.

He claimed Ayra was big with child, and her son, Ian, had grown into an impressive, if naïve young man.

"Naïve is good." Ricah thought, "I can work with that."

Ayra was another matter entirely, but she had no valid claim. Men laid claim to their rights through blood, women laid claim through what they did with what they had between their legs. Rolling the scroll back up she started to tuck it back into the drawer but thought better of it. Walking to the fireplace she tossed the scroll into the flames, smiling as the parchment blackened and turned to ash.

12