All Comments on 'Blooming Lily Pt. 02'

by littlemai42

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I feel like she'll grow only towards JB

I would love to see that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I can hardly wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

good story line well written wanting more

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Glad To See This Continue

So many interesting ideas never get past the first chapter, I'm glad this story carried on, it has some interesting ideas and elements that are enjoyable to read. The writing flows well and the characters are being built on nicely.

I'm glad you at least somewhat clarrified what the men do (training sub/slaves, mostly consentually) that was something that I thought was rather vague in the first chapter. I'm also glad that you had Johnny boy pull her out of the bath situation as it felt like they were diving in to quickly with expectations of trust, at least by pointing out that one of them didn't like the choice, it helps differentiate them whilst providing a good out to de-esculate the narative situation a little.

The one issue I have is that I agree with an anons statement that at this rate she'll fall for Johnny boy but not the others, I mean the other two have been extremely full on and haven't shown much care or compassion so far whilst he's given her pretty clothes, let her answer questions and offered her a shoulder to cry on. Dog trainer and the sadist are going to have to work hard to catch up to that (and that's coming from someone who likes petplay).

An interesting chapter that helps strengthen the narrative, good job, keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I really hope

you keep this going. This is a great story line. I love J.B and Luke; Damien with the piddling outside thing was a bit much for me but I'm willing to give it a shot and I hope he grows on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

Really love this story, please update more and often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I'm really intrigued so far. Please update soon!

KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 7 years ago
Figured it out!

Something was bothering me and I couldn't figure out what, then it finally clicked! They are planning on training her to be things that I consider identities. She hasn't shown any sign that she is a little, for instance. The Daddy Dom is the most sympathetic right now but I almost think he would end up being the most annoying. The sadist you fight against, if you aren't a masochist then anything he does is just torture. The pet play likewise would feel awful and unnatural to somebody not already drawn to it. But DDlg for someone who isn't a little? I'd love a scene where he's treating her like a little girl and she's weirded out and says essentially "This is creepy, I don't want a stuffed animal and a sippy cup."

You could force someone to behave in a way you wanted, but you couldn't force them to BE that thing. I expect she will magically embrace things here, but I'll read at least one more chapter to see how it's looking.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 7 years ago
KindasCake

I agree with your idea that all three of these things might not be her kink. It would be interesting to me if she trained with them for the year and decided that she is a submissive but didn't want to stay with then because they wanted her to become something for them. They didn't want her to become herown best self. Just what they thought she should be.

cori4evercori4everalmost 7 years ago

Looking forward to reading more as the story develops!

Thelostsoul__Thelostsoul__almost 7 years ago
A new chapter??

I am enjoying where this story is going. Hopefully there will be a new chapter soon. I keep checking back to see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New chapter please

I am enjoying this story so far and hope to see another chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super awesome

I love this story!!! It's really good and I can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!!

This story has caught my attention from the beginning. While it seems she may feel safer with (and possibly fall for) Johnny Boy, I am very interested to see where this goes. How long will they train her in the basics before showing her their side? What will she think of each one? Will one of them push her too soon, what would happen if one does? Please write more to the story, this can't be the end!

LeonaHLeonaHalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful beginning

Hi there this is a wonderful story - you have a great imagination and way with words. I am already in love with each of the three guys and rooting for Lily. I would love to edit it for you - I am an English teacher and it wouldn't take much to polish this. I'm excited to read mer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please come back!!

I really love this story and would love to read more. Please continue!!

pinkcandy99pinkcandy99over 5 years ago
LOVE it!!

I agree with a lot of the comments here. One thing I like most is the complex characters!! It's so hard to GOOD BDSM related stuff on here. Usually people just make the Dom mean/violent/demanding without going into why he does what he does. But I feel like the writer has a good concept here and that they do a good job explaining BDSM without it being boring. Basically... I'm LOVING this story! Please PLEASE write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still confused

That was an awful lot of effort and game playing to kidnap and indoctrinate her as a slave if she really had a choice. I'm calling bullshit! You don't microchip someone who has a choice. I'm not sure how much real life practical exposure our author has to the BDSM community but finding a sub who identifies as a pet/masochistic/little is about as close to a unicorn you would ever get. You may find someone willing to "scene" as each of these personas but not identify as all three and capable of meeting the very specific needs in each of these these Doms. The more I think about it I would probably try and get help for person who tried. They would most likely be suffering from some kind of fractured personality disorder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous