Blooming Lily Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlemai42
littlemai42
347 Followers

"Yes" She replied simply still thinking as he held her patiently enjoying the feel of her in his arms before she spoke again. "What are you and what will you do with me?"

"I am what is called a Daddy Dom and you will be my little Lily. Most of your days will be spent learning and training with me with the occasional free day to do as we wish and have a little fun. As your Daddy, which is also my preferred title or Sir if you are not comfortable with Daddy yet, I oversee your overall maintenance and training as well as your daily care. Luke will be teaching you basic commands while I will teach you basic protocols, procedures, and manners." He paused waiting for questions gazing down upon her resuming at her silence. "While we will all follow, and expect the same basic protocols and obedience to our commands each of us will differ in our training of you and develop differing dynamics with you over time. Do you understand what I am telling you so far Lily?" He asked lightly.

She nodded slowly processing all the unfamiliar terms. "What is a sadist and what does collar mean?" She asked the words sounding peculiar as they came out.

He thought carefully before answering not wanting to scare her now that she seemed more relaxed in his arms. "Collared means that you are bound to us for life. It's kind of like a marriage ceremony but instead of a ring you will wear a very special collar sort of like the one you're wearing now but this is your training collar." She nodded and he took a deep breath holding her closer. "A sadist is someone who derives pleasure from inflicting pain upon another" as expected he felt her tense and held her closer trying to soothe her now as she looked upon him with scared eyes. "I can assure you though Lily that although some things may hurt we will never harm you and in time you will learn to feel just as much pleasure from it as we will derive from using you in those ways. Nothing we do will be without a cause or good reason." He watched her carefully as she processed the information looking upon Him confused yet silent focusing on his eyes gazing back at her before they returned to the lilies. "That's enough questions for now unless you have anything pressing you would like to ask Lily." She shook her head keeping her eyes focused on the garden. "Alright then little one. Tonight, you may ask more. It's time to start your first day of training with the three of us. Don't worry. I'll be right beside you and today will be a light day of testing." He kissed her forehead trying to ease her visible discomfort before standing setting her upright as he rose. "Come with me Lily I'll show you what's behind the door we passed." She followed him closely into the house unprepared for her first day as their slave.

littlemai42
littlemai42
347 Followers
12