All Comments on 'Blow Job in San Francisco'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well...

Your grammar and spelling were right on, which always improves a story. It flowed pretty well, too. For myself, I probably would have enjoyed it more if you didn't keep bringing up how you would have preferred a woman, or whatever. It just distracts from the story and gives a bit of a guilty feeling that I don't think you were trying to convey and most of the readers of this type of story don't necessarily want to feel. If you're thinking about writing of more of your gay experiences you should, you seem to have a talent for writing, but leave off with that part. It doesn't do anything for the story.

coolhand69692coolhand69692almost 12 years ago
Nice one!

I love to read true stories as they are a greater turn on for me than fictional tales which generally seem to consist of cries of "fuck me you pussy" or similar! Yours has the ring of truth and I found it very erotic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My first time.

The first time I sucked a cock was the most exciting of my life. I came without touching my cock and the guy I blew was irate because he had wanted to suck me off. It would have been his first time also. I'm looking for your story about the first time you suck someone off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
first man on man

Very good writing. As someone who's given blow jobs since the age of 11 I know how great it feels to suck cocks and feel the cum shooting into your mouth. After my first time I immediately became a life long cock sucker and ass provider to anyone I can give it to. All these years later I'm still a full time faggot queer bitch that will take care of your needs regardless of who might be watching. Any cock is a good cock

herb9930herb9930over 10 years ago
First time.

my first time giving a blowjob wasn't that great, but i liked the sensation of having a cock in my mouth. he didn't ejaculate and i later wished that he had. my second blowjob wasn't any better, but the third was much better. i went to this guy's apartment and sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. that got me hooked on sucking cocks, and i have sucked quite a few since then, but not lately. i wish i could suck one right now; i would even give the guy a rim job if he wanted it. i love the feel of cock in my mouth, and the taste of a man's semen. i also like the feel of an asshole on my tongue if it isn't hairy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jeannie Rose

I spent several years in Japan back in the 1960s and had multiple encounters with the legendary Jeannie Rose. She was famous among service men of all branches of the military and even though I was in the Air Force I first heard of her from a seaman in the Navy while I was stationed in Iceland.

No one sucked a cock or licked an asshole better than Jeannie. In a fit of passion I even 69ed with her once. I would like to hear about one of your encounters with that world famous whore.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 8 years agoAuthor

To Anon.

I remember Jeannie Rose and her blow jobs and trips around the world quite well.. In 1959 and 1960, I was at Tachikawa AFB and she was legendary among me and the other men there. Having a poetic turn of mind, I made up a couplet: Jeannie Rose Even sucks your toes, which was the truth.

She wasn't the first josan to suck me off but, once I had been to see her, I never went anywhere else while I was in Japan. She actually had a waiting room, where men would sit to wait their turns with her lips and tongue. And, it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Really enjoyed this story. Like you, I have had the same sort of bi-sexual activity, just a substitution of a male mouth or ass when a female was not around. Never sucked a guy or let one fuck me. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

Hot fucking story. Would love to be able to try your cock like Arne did

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Peerless theater story

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! Reminds me of some great times I've enjoyed getting BJs from guys through Glory Holes at XXX video arcades here in Missouri and some other cities back East. And yeah, after having it both ways, men definitely suck it best because they know what feels good! Had my first one in the military back in the '80s, and getting blown by a guy is always my first choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me too.

I just had my first blowjob from a man today and was completely satisfied with the experience. I don’t think it ever would have happened if not for stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous