All Comments on 'Blow-Job Perfection'

by Jade_Pillow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
recorded from porn?

sounds like you have recorded, and posted this audio straight from a cheesy porn movie that someone else created & owns the rights to.

perhaps that loud ass crap porn music in the background gave it away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
stupid

your pen name and title suggest this was by a woman of what THE WOMAN said/sounded like. Who wants to listen to a soundtrack of a guy saying utterly boring crap while obviously watching an even more boring porno playing in the background? Mis-adverstised and....stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What the...

Worst audio I've ever heard on the site, and there are some pretty bad audios around here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame

I can't believe literotica let this silly crap be posted here. Are we under new management or what. So awful its sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
are you kidding

1st of all the story said female voice 2nd of all the guy seemed to be reading a script. this is not literotica standards....or should i say it sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
audio sucked

This was the worst audio. The guy was reading from a page and it didn't sound real at all. A little whimpering in the background gave you the illusion a woman was ther. It was probably the guys little sister while he was babysitting. This totally sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWFUL!!

It's obvious the guy had an adult movie on in the back ground to get the girl's voice in there. I thought, at first, he might be masturbating but I don't think he was. His comments had no feeling in them. I love the sounds that a couple makes when making love and really enjoying it. That gets me really excited. But this did nothing for me. It didn't sound real at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rubbish!!!!

Absolute f...... rubbish don't think there was ever a girl there. Don't write any more stories like this

John NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Didnt believe a second of it.

flwerfireflwerfireover 13 years ago
Not worth the effort

I think I could have listened to something more real on HBO... Soooo fake!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous

Honestly, this was hilarious. Not to offend anyone--I come to Literotica for the same reasons as anyone else--but in this case I listened to this recording 4 times just because it was so funny. Should be posted on a comedy site lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous