All Comments on 'Blow Job Princess'

by zagrebzagreb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This was interesting and fun. Wonderful story so well written. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What's left to say?

From the title, to the last thought, there is not one false step. It was everything I hoped it would be, and more.

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 13 years ago
A wonderful story

I can only agree with the other commenters. Well done.

Infl8oramaInfl8oramaalmost 13 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

You've written a porn story about a bunch of believable characters who want to write a porn story about a bunch of believable characters. And the female lead is AWESOME! I want to meet her sooooo bad. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really liked this story. Wasn't perfect, but nice timing and pace. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.

This was a job very, very, very well done. For all its down-to-earth workaday realism, it was incredibly sweet - but in a way that made it about two everyday people maybe starting a relationship, rather than in a fairy-tale manner.

That last part bears repeating - both Vada and our unnamed protagonist seemed very much to be real people, with all the little drawbacks and bonuses that come with the state. Plus you made Krakov weirdly likable, which is pretty impressive given the initial impression you gave of him.

All in all, a fantastic story - one I read more for the story itself than any pornographic content, but that didn't detract from it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous