Blowing Max Was Just The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time at all establishing his territory as he walked over to me and began to rub my neck and shoulders. My face only came to his upper chest. My face was hot and flushed with arousal, my body shaking and vulnerable as his massive frame dwarfed my tiny naked body. He stepped in close to me and I was engulfed in his massive warm body. To my astonishment, he brought his face down to mine and engaged me in a wet open mouth French kiss. Although I had given my mouth to many men's cocks in the most intimate way possible, I had never actually kissed another man on the lips. It was a strange and pleasant sensation. I wrapped my arms around his massive trunk and returned his kiss in a long, warm, wet exchange of passion. It was to be the first of many new things I would experience with Max.

He reached down with both hands and took hold of my ass. As he squeezed and rubbed I began to lick and kiss his chest and neck. I was actually trembling in his arms as I began to pant. He reached in with one hand and dropped his towel and I felt him press his mass of cock into my lower belly as he braced my small body against the largeness of his.

"Damn baby," he whispered into my ear. "You're shakin' all over like a virgin."

"I am a virgin in most ways Max," I explained to him. "All I've ever done with men is give them oral sex, but this feels really good. I like this."

It was instantly clear to me Max thought of me as a woman. I was frightened but excited by the implications of Max's interest in my body. I had never considered how I would respond to a man who saw me in this way but my body seemed to be floating in the pleasure of his attentions.

He moved his face back and looked down at me. "Welcome to Max's place," he said with a huge grin.

"I like it here Max," was all I could manage as my head spun and my breath shook.

He stepped away from me and walked to the sofa. As I followed, I watched his huge, beautiful black body move as though in slow motion. I was dazed and recovering from this unexpected moment as I took the vision of him in.

He turned and placed a hand on my shoulder and neck and pressed me to the floor as he reclined on the sofa. I sat on the floor between his legs and we shared another joint as I rubbed his thick legs and took a good look at him. His body was thick all over. He was just a massive man. His velvet black cock lay draped to one side over a set of jet-black balls hanging loose on the sofa. He had a large, beautiful cock head that made my mouth water. He had a thick mound of dark, curly pubic hair speckled with white. All along his cock ran the tick veins that would soon pump his limp cock to a huge, powerful erection. He smelled wonderful as his body scent mixed with a light musky cologne.

His voice was soft, very deep and mellow "So you never had a black man before?" he whispered.

"No but I've been going out of my mind ever since I saw you first picture," I confessed to him in a quivering voice. "I'll treat you real good I promise."

"I know you will baby," he sighed "I been waitin' all week too. Been savin' it for ya. Been looking at those pictures of your pretty face just thinkin' 'bout how it's gonna feel," he said with a deadly serious expression as he rubbed my arms and brought a hand to my face. He brushed his large thumb across my mouth and I answered by parting my full lips as he explored my mouth and tongue.

"So what would you like tonight baby," I asked in an accommodating, almost pleading tone.

"It's my audition remember?"

I smiled, my breath now shuddering with my nervous arousal.

"Don't be scared baby,'" he reassured me. "We'll take it one step at a time. Just show me your best dick suckin' tonight. Show Max how good you can love on that dick for me. If you do good you can come over again and make me happy in other ways."

"I'm not scared," I answered in a shaky voice "Just very excited and anxious to please you. You're such a big man and I'm just a bit overwhelmed is all."

'Just relax and do what you do baby," He assured me. "We don't need to get to everything in one night."

"You're in charge Max and I trust you to decide when I'm ready for whatever you want me to do." I replied.

"All I need tonight is to get my dick sucked real good baby," He assured me. "Just learn that cock tonight and make it cum." he said.

"Will you cum in my mouth?" I asked.

"Ya baby, suck me off nice and slow and I'll cum hard in your mouth for ya."

"I promise I'll make it feel real good when you cum. I'll finish you up real nice," I said as I began to kiss and lick his legs. I was ready to start on him with all the love and attention I could give his beautiful black cock. In a few moments this man's huge amazing dick would be in my mouth. I continued to lick and kiss his legs and inner thighs as I watched his cock grow in throbs of arousal.

"Ohhh, you're a licker ain't ya?" he moaned

"Uhmm, I love to lick and kiss."

"You can do that all over me baby, I got a thing for tongues."

His cock was getting hard and rising from his balls, it's enormous head swelling as I demonstrated on his inner thighs what I was about to do to his cock. I rose up and took his swelling dick in one hand.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as his cock sprung to a full, thick nine inch erection in my grasp.

"You like that big dick?" he asked

"Oh yes, it's beautiful. It's even more gorgeous in person."

I moved my fingertips all over his cock, just feeling his flesh as I feasted my eyes on every detail. The skin of his cock was as silky as velvet with a matt black sheen to his flesh. The veins of his cock meandered wildly all around his thick shaft and I could just make out the bluish traces of those bulging veins. He was circumcised but had a generous fleshiness to his cock. I slid my fingers down to his balls and fondled them lightly. His scrotum hung very loose pulled down by the weight of two enormous testicles. As he spread his legs wider, his sack cascaded over the edge of the sofa. His cock head was bulging smooth as the arousal flowed into his penis. I held his dick at the base and with my thumb and finger, gently pinched up the mound of wrinkled skin just under the head. I massaged the concentration of sensitive nerves clustered in those loose folds of flesh between my fingers as he let out a moan. I wanted him to know that I knew my way around a man's cock.

"Ya you got it baby...that's the spot," he moaned.

I smiled up at him as I teased the flesh. "It gets a lot better," I bragged as I licked my fingers and teased the same spot lightly with wet fingertips. He lurched slightly and let out a long, approving moan of pleasure in that deep hypnotic base voice of his.

Holding his cock I lowered myself so I could see the reaction on his face to what I was about to do to him. His cock was rock hard now with the head filled to a large black-purple mushroom. With my tongue out and my mouth open, a teasing smile on my face, I slowly moved my mouth toward the underside of his cock. He was staring down at me anticipating the wet warmth about to press against him. I placed just the very tip of my tongue on the spot I'd found and slowly rolled my tongue flat against the loose wrinkles under his enormous head. His body flinched and he let out a long moaning sigh as his cock throbbed. I licked him slowly and gently as I watched the expression on his face respond to the sensation. His eyelids narrowed to slits and his lips pursed with a low "oohhhh...oohhh yaaaa...." He let out loud panting moans of pleasure and his body squirmed at this first moment of my mouth on his cock. He placed his huge right had alongside my cheek and caressed my face as he watched my wet tongue move over him.

"Hell yes baby...hell yes," he sighed. "That's the spot right there, just a little bit lower."

I moved my tongue down just a half an inch and he let out a low growl as he watched my pretty white little face eclipsed by his enormous black dick.

"Damn baby you gonna tease me bad ain't ya?"

"Absolutely!" I answered "I love the expression on your face, like a man about to get his dick sucked."

"The more you tease the harder I come," he said as a warning.

"Then I'll have to tease you until you explode," I replied accepting his challenge.

I knew Max enjoyed watching himself cum so I shared my fascination with that amazing liquid I'd so skillfully coxed from so many cocks.

"I was amazed at your cum in your photos Max," I teased. "I can imagine a dozen ways you will make me cleaning up your messes."

"I do like to watch the cleanup baby." He whispered as he watched me begin to work him with my mouth.

I slowly ran my wet tongue up the long length of his hard dick. When I moved my tongue away, I could see that the silky matt black of his cock flesh had become a shiny glistening trail where the wetness of my tongue had traced along his length. The contrast was pleasing so I licked his hard shaft in several places to watch the texture of his skin change in high contrast. The skin of his cock was such a wonderful shade of dark chocolate I spent a moment just taking it in. Where I made his dick wet, his skin became almost translucent and I could clearly see the dark blue of the veins that were now thick and bulging hard all up and down his beautiful black shaft.

I rose up on my knees. His body was so dark and beautiful I wanted to kiss him all over. His black skin aroused a response in me I had not expected. I had never been all that interested in a man's body over all, but I just wanted to explore his entire body with my mouth and hands. His blackness was fascinating to me, such a rich wonderful color so different from white men. I leaned over on him and began to lick and kiss his chest and nipples, left to right and then moved down to work my mouth around his belly. He smelled of cologne I couldn't identify, but it smelled expensive and very masculine. His body's natural scent was a deep musk unlike anything I'd ever known before. I came back into position and sat all the way down on the floor until my face was even between his legs. I began kissing and licking his legs, thighs, knees, all the way down to his calves.

"God, I can't stop licking you!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go to your room where we can get down to it,." He said.

"MY room?" I inquired. "I have a room?"

"Ya baby, it's the room all my guests get to stay in, set up just for fun."

In the room he lead me to, there was a large bed with poster head and foot boards, a large ataman, a sofa, a table with drawers and plush carpeting. A round tufted mat lay in the middle of the room and it was clear this room was where I'd be entertaining while I stayed at Max's.

I watched him as he walked to the bed. He was as beautiful as a race horse, and just as powerful. He crawled onto the bed and the mass of his body settled into a comfortable position, legs parted inviting me to take my place.

"Come on up in here and love on this dick baby. You got my whole body feelin' it now," he said

"I'd love to, just relax and enjoy yourself with me Max," I answered as I crawled on to the bed.

"Oh I'm relaxed. I'm just gonna lay here and watch you do your thing," he said "Just treat that cock real good baby, love that cock for me."

I took my place between his thick legs. His body was so large and his cock stood so high that I had to lay a pillow under me so I could be at a comfortable level to him. He propped his head on a pillow, spread his legs wider and took a long luxurious stretch before melting into the bed like a big black-bear bedding down.

"My beautiful big black-bear," I said looking up at him with a smile.

"Make your big black bear a happy man baby." he replied.

We both laughed and I began my ritual worship at the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. I did love his cock, and I wanted to make love to it with everything I could give him. I wanted to give him the most pleasure I possibly could, to make him feel like a real man who disserved the best blowjob I could possible provide him. This man disserved someone who would truly appreciate the beauty of his body and his magnificent cock and I was desperate to be that someone for him. I was going to show him how eager and willing I was to please him. This would be the largest cock to ever cum in my mouth, and by far the largest load of sperm I would ever take. My heart pounded and my body shivered with anticipation at the thought of it.

I placed my left hand around the base of his cock, my right hand on his left inner thigh. I lowered my mouth to his balls and pressed my face into his huge, hot sack, just smelling him for a moment as I filled my face with an enormous, jet-black scrotum. I breathed in that now familiar, erotic musk of a man in full arousal that I had come to find so incredibly satisfying. I sighed with pleasure and satisfaction as I extended my tongue and began to bath his gigantic balls in the wetness of my lips, tongue and mouth. I reached under his heavy sack and lifted his balls to kiss and mouth each for several moments as I felt his cock pulse with pleasure in my hand. He moaned quietly now off in his private world of the pleasure of the warmth and wetness of his blowjob.

I could feel on my face the wrinkled, soft, hairy texture of skin like no other part of a man's body. With my tongue, I was once again tracing all the lines of that wonderful flesh of a man's balls. I let his gorgeous balls settle back onto the bead. I wriggled onto my right side and draped my right arm across his belly, then took his cock in my left hand. I paused for a moment to roam my eyes all over his hard cock. Such beauty and perfection, such an incredible work of nature that it could fill me with so much satisfaction and fascination. I considered for a moment just how much excruciating erotic pleasure I was about to give this man through this simple, natural act of oral sex. As I gazed upon the totality of his masculine presence, the familiar erotic taboo of a boy eager to please an older man combined with the titillation of my white face between his black legs combined to send waves of erotic pleasure coursing though me like a mini-orgasm. A fantasy since childhood, I was finally going to fill my mouth with a beautiful black man's cock and cum.

With my face at an angle to his erection, I began to lick at the base of his cock, lapping at him, kissing him and slowly working my way up his shaft from beneath. With each advance, I held my tongue out as far as I could and wrapped it around his shaft, licking him generously as I drew my tongue in, and then wrapping my lips around his cock in an open mouth kiss. I was shaking with pleasure as my shuddering breath came out in whimpers of submission.

"That's it baby love on that hard dick sweetie," he sighed as he locked his eyes on my face. With his left hand on the back of my head, he rubbed me gently. Just as I reached the soft, wrinkled flesh below the head of his dick, I moved my face to the side of his cock and ran my tongue up along the smooth skin, still fascinated by the stark contrast of the texture of his flesh between wet and dry. With my tongue extended flat and wet, I gave him what he'd been aching for; a full, generous massage of that spot I'd found earlier just below his cock-head. I drew large, wet circles covering all this area, feeling the bulging ridge on my tongue where his enormous dick head met his shaft. He drew in a breath and let out a long, low "Wooooo." of pleasure.

His cock pulsed as he spoke "Damn baby stay on that for a minute. You doin' fine sweety."

Smiling as I worked him, I let out a giggle and drew the skin of his shaft toward my tongue, concentrating his loose flesh under my licking motion. His body flinched as the intense stimulation registered somewhere in his mind. With my open mouth, I placed my lips around the underside of his cock head and gently sucked and kissed the flesh I held gathered there. He let out a wail and his large leg began to lift from the bed, bending at the knee. He rolled to me slightly adjusting his position. I moved my right hand down to take his cock and slid my left arm up under his raised leg and began to squeeze and massage the right side of his ass and leg.

I rose up a little to get my face above his enormous cock head and slowly licked the deep grove from where an impossibly large load of cum would soon gush into my mouth. I squeezed his cock firmly and stroked it up milking a pool of clear fluid to the head, then licked it clean. I savored my first taste of his semen and another wave of pleaser and anticipation coursed through me.

It was time to take this bulging, enraged black cock into my mouth. His cock head glistened wet from my tongue, so dark with a tinge of purple hue, so smooth and hard. I would soon drink from the fountain of a beautiful black man so much larger than life that I felt tiny and fragile between his legs. And here it was again, that wonderful feeling of submission to a man's erotic pleasure I constantly ached for.

I lowered my open mouth and traced the ridge of his large head with my tongue, then slowly brought my wide open mouth down around his manhood. As his enormous head filled my mouth, I closed my lips around his shaft and began to suck him gently, rolling my tongue under him. I settled into a slow sensual rhythm of taking him in and drawing him to me, then withdrawing to the rim of his cock head, over and over, my hand stroking in opposition to my sucking so that as much of his shaft as possible could feel the motion of my mouth. His cock was so warm and his body smelled so wonderful in its hot arousal. I could feel the power of his body in my mouth and I moaned in pleading whimpers of helpless surrender.

He was breathing heavy now, sucking in air around clinched teeth. I pushed my head down and took as much of him into my mouth as I possibly could. His cock head filled the back of my throat; too large to go any deeper but I had a full six of his nine inches in me. He released a loud yell as I held him deep. His hand on the back of my head, his legs twitched as he pumped his cock in surging pulses that I could clearly feel throbbing against the walls of my mouth. His enormous girth seemed to grow wider as I sucked him in a slow, steady rhythm. After several moments I slowly drew my mouth upwards until the large head gently glided from my lips.

As I recovered and began to lick him again, he praised my work.

"God damn baby you do know how to love on a dick don't ya."

"If you can fall in love with a man's cock, then I'm in love with yours," I replied.

He laughed and let out a hoot as he rose from the bed. "Stand up here with me baby."

He drew me to him and began to kiss me again, this time running his tongue around the lips of my open mouth. I pursed my lips around his tongue and sucked it hard as he moaned, his hot breath pouring out on to my face.

With one hand on my shoulder and the other on the side of my head, he pressed me down to the floor as I sank to my knees in front of him. His gigantic black body loomed over me as he held his cock up and guided my face under him to his huge balls. I nestled myself up between his thick legs, wrapped my arms around him and held on to his ass as I began to lap and kiss at his balls. I pressed my face deep into his sack and smothered myself in damp flesh. The strong scent of his musk sent waves of arousal through me. After bathing his balls for several moments, I moved up to his cock and stroked it from beneath with my lips and tongue, and then held my tongue all the way out for him as he rubbed his wet cock all over my face. With one hand on my head, he guided his dick into my mouth pressing his hard cock into me. He held my head firmly in both hands and thrust himself in and out of my mouth, his huge head plunging in and out past my lips, into my throat then back again.