Blowing Max Was Just The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya baby take that cock," he groaned. "You doin' real good baby real good."

He gathered my long hair in his hand to form a pony tail as a handle for thrusting my head in and out as he fucked my mouth harder and harder. I held his ass firmly as I struggled to accept the relentless powerful thrusts of his face fuck. I encouraged his aggression by pulling him to me with my hands on his ass and moaning in a pleading request for more. He answered by releasing my hair and taking my head in both hands as he stopped to poise himself on the brink of thrusting himself into me.

He looked down at me as tears welled in my eyes.

"You want it all don't you baby? You want Max to make you do it don't you?" he asked in a tone that commanded a yes.

"UmmHmmm," I answered in begging compliance with the head of his cock just inside my mouth waiting for his plunge.

He braced my head as he steadied his stance, and then groaned as he forced his cock down my throat in one smooth, steady advance. I had learned to suppress my gag reflex but his cock was just too big. As I began to retch he backed off for just a moment so I could take one breath, then with my head locked firmly against escape, he drove himself home as I gagged and wretched struggling to suppress the reflexes fighting this intrusion until I felt the warmth of his balls pressed into my chin. He withdrew to allow me a breath and immediately drove all of his nine inches into me until my face was locked against his groin. He bounced my head against him as he fucked my throat in shallow rapid thrusts. With one final, violent thrust of force he rammed my head to him with all his strength and grunted as he pumped his cock in my tight throat.

He pulled his cock from me again and began to stroke himself. "Stick your tongue out," he demanded.

I held my tongue against the underside of his dick as he slowly pushed and pulled his cock, sliding it around on my lips and tongue.

Having experienced the uncompromising power of his body's strength, I was overcome by the vision of me lying helpless beneath him as he plunged his cock into my ass, holding me firmly in place as he crushed me into the bed, my small body full of his hard black manhood. In my mind, I imagined the moment when I would scream "fuck me baby, fuck me...fuck me" until his huge body would convulse and spasm on top of me as he unleashed a powerful orgasm filling my small, tight ass with his cum.

He lifted me from the floor and positioned me on the bed to his side with my head lying in his lap, mouth full of his cock as I cupped his balls. With his hand, he rubbed my small back and shoulders then moved to my ass to rub and squeeze it.

"Damn baby you got a sweet little ass."

"I'm glad you like it. Your hands feel so good on my Max," I offered.

"You ever give up that ass before?" he asked.

"No, but you can be my first," I admitted.

"Don't worry sweetie, Max can break you in easy."

I quickly took his massive cock back into my mouth as he gasped with surprise.

"Oh ya suck it baby," he groaned.

The sensation of his hand rubbing my ass and back sent waves of pleasure through me as his cock filled my mouth. We lay like this for several minutes until he shifted me to lie back between his legs.

I treated his enormous cock and balls to a lavish licking and kissing as he built closer and closer to his orgasm. He took his cock in his hand and with the other, tilted my face to one side.

"Lick that dick baby," He instructed. "Love that dick."

I licked the underside of his rock hard erection as he slowly stroked against my mouth. He lay there watching me as I gave him the best my mouth could offer. He was groaning in that deep, smooth voice of his as together, we brought him to the verge of eruption.

"You ready to suck me off baby, ready to show Max how much you want his cum?" he moaned.

"Oh god yes baby I want to feel your whole body cum in my mouth," I begged between licks of his cock. "I want to taste you, swallow you, take your cum inside me."

"Suck it now baby, do it really good for me." he blurted between gasps of air. "Suck real good...make me cum baby...make me cum hard. Get that dick off right in your mouth."

I took his cock in both hands and stretched my mouth wide to engulf that enormous head. Rolling my tongue as I went, I worked my mouth down around his girth until the head of his cock was deep in my mouth. As I sucked his dick, I could feel the tension of his body build as he flexed and heaved. His cock head swelled to a firm bulb and I knew he was seconds from bursting in my mouth.

Max was a very verbal man and the deep rich agonized sounds of his voice in those final seconds sent waves of pleasure through me as he talked me through the long hard orgasm he wanted so desperately to experience. As he instructed and encouraged me, I melted into this man's complete control, an expression of his will as though my body were his to command as an extension of his own.

"Stay with it baby...stay on it just like that. Your doin' great baby, that's just the way I like my dick sucked, slow and steady makes me cum hard baby. Keep suckin' that dick baby...keep suckin' just like that. That feels so good, your doin' that just right sweetie. Suck that dick good for me baby. Love that dick for me. Keep Suckin' just like that the whole time I'm cumin' so I can finish good baby. Finish all the way baby so I can cum a long time." He panted out his words as his body squirmed with the excruciating pleasure of near orgasm that he was trying to hold for as long as he could. "Make that dick cum right in your mouth baby. Take all my cum in your mouth. Look at me baby...look at me, look at me now." He blurted as his incredible orgasm commenced.

I looked up and just as we made eye contact he cried out in release. A huge forceful blast of jizz shot right into the back of my throat as he took his pleasure in the vision and sensation of his large gushing cock engulfed in my small mouth. He screamed over and over as his massive release of heavy streams of sperm shot into my mouth in spasm after spasm of his long, intense orgasm.

"Suck baby suck...suck...suck," he screamed as his body continued to convulse in an endless orgasm.

I took the wonderful, warm slick fluid of his body's full release into my mouth as I sucked him slow and steady throughout his long powerful orgasm. He watched in ecstasy as his huge black cock pump my little face full of his sperm. We stayed with our eyes locked together as he fed me all of his copious load of cum.

As his orgasm subsided he gripped my head in both hands to keep his cock in my mouth. "Keep suckin' it baby. There you go, keep it goin'. Just keep suckin' that dick for me."

I sucked him long after he was completely spent. With his hand on my forehead, he raised my head from his softening cock and said "Don't swallow it baby; let me see what I did."

I raised my head and held my mouth open for him, spilling a drool of his cum onto his belly. "That's beautiful baby. Now swallow that shit for me bitch, drink my nut baby."

I slid his huge load of sperm to the back of my mouth and felt it slide down my throat as the taste of him filled me. The strong, pungent flavor of Max's semen sent waves of pleasure through me as I rolled what was left of his cum around my lips and tongue.

"Sorry baby. Some of that got away from me." I apologized as I lowered my mouth to suck up the puddles of cum from his belly and around the hairy base of his cock.

"Damn baby you are a freak on a dick," Came his panting, breathless praise as he his head collapsed to the pillow, me licking him clean.

I kissed and licked at his body as I nuzzled between his legs. With my head lying on large belly, we both drifted into a wonderful afterglow. I was overcome with a feeling of complete contentment as I felt his rhythmic breathing.

"Would you like to cum on my face?" I offered hoping he had another orgasm in him.

"No baby, that's all you get for tonight," he said to my disappointment. He was denying me his cum. I knew this was his way of exerting control over me but even though I was disappointed, I knew this man had the skills to control and manipulate that I so desperately needed if I were to go where I wanted him to take me.

I pouted up at him and whined a little, "So I don't get to watch you cum on my face?"

"Don't worry baby," he assured me. "You're gonna get lots more."

"Does this mean I'm officially your bitch?" I whispered with a smile of pure content as I kissed his balls and limp cock.

"My little cock suckin', cum lovin' black owned bitch, baby," he said with a laugh.

"I like the sound of that," I declared. "The property of Max and his big black dick."

"Don't forget, a good bitch gives up ass," he clarified setting the expectation for our next encounter.

"I'll be ready next time," I promised as I raised my ass up from the bed and wriggled it. "Just go easy on me. I'm dying to feel you fuck me but I have no idea how I'll do."

"Don't worry baby, Max knows how to handle a virgin ass."

We arranged to hook up again the following weekend. He gave me a long kiss goodbye at the door and patted my ass.

I went home and dozed off with the vision of what I would experience in a few days. I would need to practice as I had no idea what to expect. In a week, I would offer myself up to be fucked by a big beautiful, passionate black man and I thought the next weekend would never come. But that's my next story.