All Comments on 'Blowjob Contest Ch. 01'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Great concept, well-written, well-developed, fast-paced, and hot as hell. Very well done! I enjoy the concept of BJ contests so much, I even wrote a story with that theme myself.

I look forward to the next chapter(s). Thanks for contributing. Five easy stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I don't think I could participate in that contest, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story. Cant wait to read more!!!

tnadnudertnadnuderalmost 9 years ago
Get An Editor!!

Was just reading this for character descriptions (so I can picture them in later Chapters), & the guy hadn't even done his pre-contest release before I got too sick of mistakes to continue!!

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 8 years ago
Great fun!

Made me wish I had gone to an American university, but doubt if I would have received such an offer. Sad, but there you are.

jsch1947jsch1947about 5 years ago
Funny, and Hot

Great read. Funny, and Hot. I love the humor.

WoodmanStarkWoodmanStarkalmost 4 years ago
You Had Me At "Blowjob"

How could I pass up a title like that? And the content didn't disappoint. The sex scenes were quite to my liking, especially starting with a titty-fuck. Of course I wanted to be Brandon.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Fuck, that got me rock hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3532 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES