All Comments on 'Blowjob Revenge'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Scorcher

You can blow me anytime-anywhere!!! 10 stars from me!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 7 years ago
Another Hot Read

Wow another hot story, keep them coming...or should I say...cumming. 5 Stars

WstCstWstCstabout 7 years ago

Now that is what I call taking care of business)). Very HOT))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Hot!!!

Wow, Britt!! Another super-hot stunner!! I think I need to touch myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy Shit!

That was super hot. Especially with her girlfriend witnessing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
men beware

of what you say to your gf. because sometimes they may do things to you out of spite

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Lovely and wicked! Five Stars

Britt, you write oral technique better than any other Lit author I know, including myself. These five stars are well earned (they really need to have an extra star button feature on this site so that six can be awarded)!

Alphamon35Alphamon35about 7 years ago
serves him right

Serves that prick Lance right. Good job Britt I envy the man is getting that sort of oral treatment on a regular basis

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Yes, you confused Lance and Luke but it's all good. I love giving head to groups of guys and your story hits it right on. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HARD to BLOW this one off!

Well...if you are a blow-job fan...this one is for you! I was kinda awaiting the re-arrival of what's his name...and wondering if he would demand a "face-to- um...whatever...and still can't help wonder as to his reaction. Poor Britt! But, hey...I guess this guy - had it cumin'!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 7 years ago
5 stars

That was excellent. Sound like Lance is a 'roid raging bastard. Serves him right.

Skye_subSkye_subalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

I love the unapologetic nature of this story. She knows who she is and what she likes to do. Fuck off Lance (or Luke, who gives a shit!). Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blowjob queen

My wife was a blowjob Queen at UCLA in the early seventies. She has said in he four years there she never went a day without giving a blowjob to some lucky guy. She belonged to a sorority that was linked to male fraternity. She said she regularly sucked off all the guys as part of her duties. She also sucked off the entire football team as a reward each time they won their games. She reserved her ass for black guys and her pussy was only for guys over 9 inches. To say she was a slut is an understatement however she told me all on our first date and I was shocked but duly impressed. We have been happily married for almost 40 years with four kids. So you can imagine I am well endowed. I am also the only white guy to fuck her ass. It was a surprising easy fit. Question I am asked on occasion by people who know her past is she still doing other guys? Answer is yes but only on her birthdays she is allowed one guy for each year were married. These days she really gets a work out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Naughty

Naughty girl. Mmmmm. Glad she made positive use of her anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
blow them Britt!

way to blow them all big and small Britt just to show your bf!

shvg65shvg65about 5 years ago
In The Wings

I'll bet when word gets around, she will have a lot of men standing in line to become her husband. Everyone knows that all men want a wife that has given half the men they know a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The beginning of a quest through your works as promised....

Excellent story. The college setting along with the prick of a boyfriend adds to the idea of this situation being a possible reality. Good times.

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 3 years ago

the song "I've been Waiting For A Girl Like You, to come into my life"

Love you, Brittni

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A line many a guy would have liked to be on!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

She should have French kissed him, holding her arms around his neck so he couldn't move away.

Other than that, grea story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

should have taken pics

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great fun! Agree with other comments, a French kiss and photos would have added to the completion of the tale. Maybe have Susan ask the partiers for a show of hands of who had been blown that night. Then Britt could find the best hung guy to leave the party.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brit you have inspired me to share my own blowbang story from high school. I opened up and decided to tell my boyfriend about it and I was surprised when he started jerking off and loved it so much that he ended up giving me 2 facials that night. I loved his reaction and find myself going into great detail about the size of the cock I sucked and where they came (I tend to like facials over swallowing but both are good). It was sooo hot to see my boyfriend's reaction because at first I was shy. After all, sucking 21 cocks in one night was the naughtiest thing I had ever done ... well kinda ... but I started off telling my boyfriend it was only 4 ... then 6 ... then 10 ... then when I told him the real number he became so horny that he literally fucked my face until he came. These days I just say 21 and he cums ... giggle. Thank you for reminding me about my sexuality and how it is always a good thing to suck cock!

PassionisbestPassionisbest3 months ago

I am a volunteer copy Editor on this site. I very much enjoyed your writing. Being explicit is very important. And you did not hold back. Neither in writing, nor in actual performance. It kept me entertained for about an hour. Lol. No, I am not a slow reader! I sent you an email. Hope to hear back from you I’m sure you are swamped with messages and emails. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5123 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com